ForumsNews and FeedbackWhat Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

661 495110
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
795 posts
Chamberlain

Hi Guys! I'm Tass. I'm sure many of you already know who I am. A few months ago I started working for Armor. One of my duties is acquiring new games for the site.

If you know of any flash games that are not currently on Armor that you think would be a good fit for the site, please list them in this thread along with a link to the game on another site (preferably Kongregate, if it's there).

They can be "standard" flash games, like the thousands we have. Or they can be MMOs, like you've started to see on the site in the past few months.

Thanks!

-Tass

• 661 Replies
kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

The only ones that come to my mind right now are 5 differences and 6 differences. I know that 4 differences is on AG, why not adding the other parts?

As for MMO's, I'd like to play Wild West Town on AG, but a chat is needed in this game. TDP4 Team Battle is also a fun shooting game.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Motherload is a great game, you should see if you can get it.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

It's a few years old now, but Bloons 2 would be an interesting addition to the site, along with its magnificent level editor.

Of course, the later installments of the Bloons Tower Defense series can also be found on that site.

Is it possible to acquire these games? They're Mochi-powered, so it's perfectly understandable if they can't be added to AG.

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
795 posts
Chamberlain

Any game from NinjaKiwi is a no-go.

I'm familiar with all the other games and know most of the developers already... so I'll reach out to them and hopefully you'll see them on AG soon.

Keep the suggestions coming!

shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

Here are my games:

-Upcoming Stick War 2
-Territory War Online

Are those games possible to install?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

An administrator asking for what we've been hoping to see for several years?! YAY!!! =D

Way to go Tass! =)

Ahm... you've actually been doing a superb job on installing the rest of the Sift Heads series as of late, so I'm already content with that part of games now here on ArmorGames! Thank You!!!

But there are some other games and I can't quite recall what the names were right now, but I'll go digg them up and post them on this thread! Awesome suggestion thread! Great job! *two thumbs up* =D

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

Another game I'd like to see on AG is Lava Climber. You don't know the meaning of the word frustration until you play this game.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

What do you mean by no-go? If it means that its not a problem, i would love to see bloons tower defense 5 here, if it means you cannot get it, i would like to get the beast signer alpha here. From fighunter. Soo...

-Jeff

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

What do you mean by no-go? If it means that its not a problem,

No-go means can;t go there. They won't be grabbing ninja-kiwi games for AG.
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Awww, BTD5 was the one game AG didnt have :'(

-Jeff

raffai
raffai
5 posts
Nomad

hi!I need help to find that game who was a rabbit soldier who's hit the wodden sticks or t's to make happy.I need the name.It was..some.."achievements..stars."..i don;t remember...

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

How about Plazma Burst and Plazma Burst 2?

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
795 posts
Chamberlain

I reached out to UrbanSquall, XGen, Ivory, and the Lava Climber guy. Keep the suggestions coming!

I'll get in touch with the MMO people on Tuesday.

shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

Thank you Tassel!

That only took a day! =D

Wait, are you the new Gamer in Chief or John still is?

shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

Here are some more games:

-Shell Shock Live 2
-Interactive Buddy

Showing 1-15 of 661