Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

What Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

Posted Jun 4, '13 at 3:49pm

Charlie506

Charlie506

1,317 posts

I wanna see a online rpg if you agree!!!!!

Posted Jun 4, '13 at 5:56pm

stinkyjim

stinkyjim

467 posts

Ok, so honestly I love the MMOs, so the more the merrier, but I have one request about them. I love fantasy games (like WoW and Wartune and CoG) but I hate the way the depict women, so being a women, I would love to see a game like those with women who have normal sized boobs and clothes that actually cover her body. I really don't appreciate the appearance of women on most of these games.

Seems like this would be a discussion for the MMO section.

Anyways, my take on the way females are displayed in these games is to simply act as advertisements towards males. Any male aged 12+ is automatically attracted to games that feature semi-exposed females, as if it were a magnet.

It's how they attract new people to the game. I don't really agree with their advertisement strategy, but it's not likely to change. My recommendation is to simply try to ignore it, because 9/10 of MMOs do this.

Posted Jun 8, '13 at 1:11pm

Charlie506

Charlie506

1,317 posts

I wanna online rpg game with texting stuff.

Posted Jun 8, '13 at 2:08pm

Andrewlolman

Andrewlolman

82 posts

I wanna see a game about armor games that reflects off of the poster and and there should be more mmo games

Posted Jun 11, '13 at 7:24pm

matty7105

matty7105

1 post

I want to see the ability to choose your own [b][i]Armatar

Posted Jun 12, '13 at 1:15am

namRECCOS

namRECCOS

1 post

Gretel and Hansel Part 3

Posted Jun 12, '13 at 8:22am

Trizion

Trizion

5 posts

Well since you guys are advertising Age of Wushu and such why not get in contact Grinding Gear Games the Indie developers behind Path of Exile. I am sure they would love to be affilates with you guys since they've already reached out to their community and offered things like Closed Beta Keys while it was in Closed Beta, but now is in Open Beta.

Posted Jun 20, '13 at 5:42pm

Sonicboom16

Sonicboom16

1 post

It would be great to see Mike Shadow: I Paid for It because it has upgrades, action, thrills, and a lot of extremeness.

Posted Jun 20, '13 at 6:34pm

Raynethx

Raynethx

50 posts

something with story i things that go deep

Posted Jun 21, '13 at 9:17pm

De_layaan

De_layaan

12 posts

Here is some
-Stick rpg 2
-Motherload
-Boxhead episodes
-Indie horror games

Is it possible for Indie horror games like -Slender etc etc?
And also will the games above ?

Reply to What Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

You must be logged in to post a reply!