Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

What Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

Posted Jul 5, '13 at 3:44pm

lolchrisgarone

lolchrisgarone

7 posts

I would like to see TDP4: Team Battle (sorry if i got the name wrong.) It is from Kong and is made by Javelin. It is a MMO shooter game.

Posted Jul 17, '13 at 5:40am

pezzar

pezzar

1 post

what happened to kingdom rush frontiers it said on ya website before summer and now were in july?! i know its gonna be a good game but they just rincing every penny from it first

Posted Jul 17, '13 at 2:19pm

bazz1

bazz1

287 posts

An Edit button for the forum, please.... all the RPG makers in the forum game section could make lists of who was playing, and if you ever make a mistake you can just edit it.

Posted Jul 18, '13 at 9:01am

darkpurplefox1921

darkpurplefox1921

9 posts

I don't have a specific game in mind, but how about the scary genre? I like AG, I hardly ever go to other gaming websites, but I reallly like scary games. I'm sure I'm not the only one either.

Posted Jul 21, '13 at 12:46pm

_RUSH_Rocky2013

_RUSH_Rocky2013

13 posts

I really wanna see Thing Thing Arena Pro here.

Link: http://www.crazymonkeygames.com/Thing-Thing-Arena-Pro.html

Posted Aug 13, '13 at 3:41pm

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,924 posts

-Garden Gnome Carnage
-The Godfather: Five Families
-Swords and Potions 2
-NYC Mafiosi

Posted Aug 13, '13 at 10:36pm

EagleOfFire2

EagleOfFire2

131 posts

Less stupid tower defense games and more real strategy games... That would be grand.

Posted Aug 17, '13 at 4:53am

Mortdaclown

Mortdaclown

1 post

quick question i dont really know WHERE to post this so i will post it anywhere ANYWAY the lonley king game is not working for me ... i click said link and poof im back on the home page .... i even typed out .... www.armorgames.com/play/15530/the-lonley-king and still goes straight to the homepage

Posted Aug 17, '13 at 3:23pm

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,882 posts

@Mortdaclown: yes, this is not the appropiate thread to post this. The Support section would've been better suited
However, I'll let the staff know about this issue because this game is definitely not working

Posted Aug 17, '13 at 10:16pm

MrAutomatic

MrAutomatic

304 posts

We don't have Papa's Cupcakeria? Actually I can't find Papa's Pizzeria on this site either. Why do we have part of the series but not the entire series? Or are they just not showing up when searched for?

Reply to What Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

You must be logged in to post a reply!