ForumsNews and FeedbackWhat Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

659 128423
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
500 posts

Hi Guys! I'm Tass. I'm sure many of you already know who I am. A few months ago I started working for Armor. One of my duties is acquiring new games for the site.

If you know of any flash games that are not currently on Armor that you think would be a good fit for the site, please list them in this thread along with a link to the game on another site (preferably Kongregate, if it's there).

They can be "standard" flash games, like the thousands we have. Or they can be MMOs, like you've started to see on the site in the past few months.

Thanks!

-Tass

• 659 Replies
Drakath1337
Drakath1337
1 posts

Glean 2 is out. Glean was awesome, so it's a no-brainer.

Czaki
Czaki
1 posts

Add some mmo games on android, for ex. It will be nice if you would add swords & potions 2 :-D

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,320 posts

[quote]Commando 3 =)

Hmm, looks like fun indeed, DayCee (MrDay?)[/quote]

@MacII : It's old-skool arcade fun! Wish they would make more of these types of games! =)

And they call me a variety of names, Day, DayCee, MrDay, ModDayCee, whateveryouwish!
No problemo hombre!

I want to see a Warfare 1967 as a sequel to Warfare 1917 & 1944.

@themastaplaya : Exactly like @Ernie15 stated, this thread is for suggesting existing games you would like to see hosted on Armor Games, not ones you would like to see made... for that, I suggest you comment on the Game Dev's profile about it, ok? =)
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,271 posts

Only flash games pls^^ New super mario bros... no chance^^

eliakith
eliakith
2,447 posts

Bloons. All of them.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,271 posts

Think you mean the Bloons TD series? THey are from NinjaKiwi --> No-go

... and if you asked "Why?", i can give you this statement, made some time ago by MrDayCee, but afaik its still fact:

All games made by NinjaKiwiGames that are not yet featured here on ArmorGames will, for the time being, not be hosted here on this website. The reasons why are to us users of no concern and whether NKG games will ever be hosted here is entirely up to the admins of ArmorGames.
Therefor... games like SAS Zombie Assault and Bloon (TD) will not be hosted upon suggestion, how sad it may. We will simply have to wait it out and see IF they will be hosted in the future, ok?
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,133 posts

New super mario bros... no chance

But... but... How else am I supposed to beat level 1-1?
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,433 posts

Think you mean the Bloons TD series?

Not necessarily. If you scroll down this page(Ninja Kiwi website) to where it says "Bloons Games", there's actually quite an extensive list of various Bloons-related games. I've played those player packs so many times I practically had them memorized by heart at one point.

But it doesn't matter which Bloons games were meant, as they are all Ninja Kiwi games, and therefore will probably never be available on this site.
noahconyers
noahconyers
3 posts

Bloons TD 3 would be nice to see on here its on ninja kiwi.com

ShadowNight101
ShadowNight101
1 posts

Good day to whom it may concern

Question 1: We are currently playing "Dawn Of Darkness" And all the players in the game just want to know will there be a expansion soon as we are reaching level 100 and nothing left to do ?
Question 2 : When will the game be upgraded a bit ?
If we look at "League of Angels" compare to "Dawn of Darkness" it's dissapointing for Dawn and we also have cash players.

Your response will be highly appreciated.
Kind regards
ShadowNight101

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,271 posts

@noahconyers: as stated above:

NinjaKiwi --> No-go
MacII
MacII
1,348 posts

Shadownight,

Welcome to the AG forums. First, there's no need to type in bold or any other funny types, everyone here can read just fine, or make their own adjustments where necessary

Secondly, Dawn of Darkness is an MMO (multiplayer online game), these games typically get hosted on their own servers, sites like AG just "host" = pass on to them, as it were.

You'll be better off directing any questions regarding the game to the developers, over at http://igg.com/ looks like.

Shenko
Shenko
1,047 posts

multiplayer basketball
http://www.onlinegames.com/basketball/
but they took multiplayer off it would be nice if armorgames put this game on their site and added multiplayer back on

Erabor
Erabor
278 posts

I think more MMOs in general- and not all fantasy. Simple games that you could play co-op and against eachother like Colony... Those games rock. Now we get lots of Fantasy based RPGS {Which I don't hate-they rock!}. I feel we need a bit more diversity.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
2,816 posts

I don't expect you to add it (for reasons already addressed), but ideally I would like AG to have the puzzle game Infinite Monkeys Bending Reality.

Showing 541-555 of 659