Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Tips for Raze 2

Posted Nov 27, '12 at 3:57am

JuiceyBox

JuiceyBox

119 posts

And if you use teleport, you can avoid those rockets altogether, instead of coming out at 1%. (and what about the third rocket)

I love Teleporting. Hehe.

Well, I won the last level of the Alien Campaign with only one death--and was also my first ever Raze 2 death--mainly because of my combination. I wonder how far it got you lol.

Posted Nov 28, '12 at 12:27am

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,210 posts

Well, I won the last level of the Alien Campaign with only one death--and was also my first ever Raze 2 death--mainly because of my combination. I wonder how far it got you lol.

I am a mediocre gamer, so I don't think I could achieve your kill-death with any equipment fighting hard/insane enemies (very easy, with stuff like unlimited rockets, maybe I could do that)

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Nov 28, '12 at 5:22am

JuiceyBox

JuiceyBox

119 posts

I am a mediocre gamer, so I don't think I could achieve your kill-death with any equipment fighting hard/insane enemies (very easy, with stuff like unlimited rockets, maybe I could do that)

LOL

Well, I have no idea how you play. So I wouldn't say you suck at it lol.

I actually often play Insane. Around 4-5 bots.

But when I want to just kick back, I give myself 5 Insane allies and 6 Very Easy enemies.

Posted Nov 29, '12 at 9:21am

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,210 posts

I actually often play Insane. Around 4-5 bots.

I usually play with a full room, and recently I did a runthrough of each map where I had 6 medium allies against 6 insane with 25 lives. I lost all my allies every time when there was about 25-50 enemies left (then it gets really hard until you start killing them)

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 11:57pm

PepperBoy

PepperBoy

4 posts

Always shot at the head with non-explosive guns, and anywhere with the explosive ones.

Posted Dec 28, '12 at 6:02pm

Nytesdawn

Nytesdawn

8 posts

Don't camp... your teammates aren't going to accomplish anything without you on the frontline.

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 10:41pm

stickupkid97

stickupkid97

18 posts

katana ftw!

Posted Dec 31, '12 at 10:29am

tohnicholas

tohnicholas

131 posts

Actually the standard shotgun is very powerful in this game if you get close enough you can always one-hit someone. I don't understand why you chose the plasma shot. The flame shotgun can easily one-hit multiple people very fast because of it's fast firing rate.The V-8 rocket launcher should be your explosive weapon due to its very high damage, the Ion Cannon has a very fast uhhh....bullet travel speed but not enough to one-hit. Flame-thrower is actually worse than the Destroyer. With the Destroyer you can kill someone at a huge range with just 5 hits and it increases in damage if you aim for the head compared to the flame-thrower's dangerously low range. If you're not careful you can easily be vulnerable to grenade or katana attacks.

Posted Jan 7, '13 at 10:16pm

dragondino97

dragondino97

12 posts

you can also jump over them it usually works and they are more often to miss

Posted Jan 11, '13 at 10:39am

XecutioneR_

XecutioneR_

3 posts

Use Sniper's or launchers . if have machine gun try to make headshot .

Reply to Tips for Raze 2

You must be logged in to post a reply!