ForumsWEPRWhat's worst Anorexia or Bulimia

39 9599
EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

What do you think is worst and more life threating.

• 39 Replies
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

@TheMetalGrunt. Both anorexia AND bullimia are both "in you head" if you put it in your words. They are both eating disorders and mental illnesses, so I hope you know that when I refer to mental illness, I am referring to a disease in your "head".

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

they are both really bad so why compare?

baseballfamer123
baseballfamer123
321 posts
Nomad

I still think they are both really bad for you no matter what people say.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

^^ Of course it is bad! I don't know any nutheads that would say bullimia or anorexia is good for you. If so, I would be very interested to see some proof.

garifu
garifu
145 posts
Shepherd

Medical student here,

One thing to note, both anorexia and bulimia can include binging and purging; the major separating factor is that bulimics maintain an average body weight to height ratio (BMI) while anorectics are severely underweight. With this in mind, starvation WITH the chronic effects of binging-purging would probably be the worst.

I think Asher mentioned that CBT is a useful method for recovering from these psychologically defined illnesses, but there are mood stabilizing drugs and hunger inducing anti-depressants that can be employed if necessary. SSRIs and Mirtazepine are two examples. I agree, partly, that the preferred action would avoid overuse of medication, simply because of the likelihood and drawbacks of dependence.

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

The only reason why posted this whole thing is because I have Bulimia there I said it.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

grimy man no offence but see a psychiatrist or somehting u need to get that sorted out. It does have serious health issues for example the vomit erodes your throat and you could die.

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

I just wanted to know which would be worst because i kinda had both illnesses over the years first Anorexia then years later i developed Bulimia, I would really like to thank Everybody's replies for this forum. I'M SORRY FOR THIS WHOLE THING.

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

But I'm staring to feel better now so everything is starting to go back to normal.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Good i had a frien who had anorexia and she got over it. Go for it man u can beat this thing.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Always believe that you can get through the storm. I am not saying it will be easy, but if you have the will, you will prevail.

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

I already beat it but it took a while so I'M FINALLY OVER IT.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Good 2 hear that.

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

HAHAHAHAHAHA Laugh Out Loud, I lied I never did have Anorexia or Bulimia, I was just messing with you, I can' believe you fell for it, you're so gullible.

hahahahahahahah LOL

hahahahahahahah LOL

hahahahahahahah LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

AND, I was messing with everyone too.

hahahahahahahahahaha LAUGH OUT LOUD

Showing 16-30 of 39