ForumsWEPRWhat's worst Anorexia or Bulimia

39 9598
EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

What do you think is worst and more life threating.

• 39 Replies
EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

Well not exactly everyone.

Well I had a lot of fun.

hahahahahahah LOL

GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

You really shouldn't tell lies like that to make people have sympathy for you.

In the end, you'll only get the cold shoulder.

Devoirity
Devoirity
62 posts
Nomad

Honestly, I would regard Bulimia as the worst, as it can lead to Anorexia. The person regurgitating anything eaten, making the mind think it has eaten, and start to use up energy, to digest the food, which, has just been regurgitated.

But, Anorexia and Bulimia are serious mental illnesses, which affect judgement, and emotion.
People with these illnesses shouldn't be ignored.

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

Now it's my turn.

I think Bulimia is way worst because you throw up the food that you have eaten, but for Anorexia you don't really eat food at all.

So, Bulimia is the worst and more life threating.

The End.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

I think it actually depends on the individual. both illnesses are life threatening but they will each have different effects on different people.

RathRaid
RathRaid
129 posts
Nomad

Both deceases are horrible for the human body. There really is no worse one. If you have either you the illnesses, you have to get help. Thats pretty much all there is to it.

But for the sake of the discussion, Bulimia poses more health threatening symptoms on a human. Bulimia could lead to other diseases, instead of Anorexia, would is pretty much just malnutrition as the biggie.

Zerlock1124
Zerlock1124
93 posts
Nomad

Although both are almost equal, i would have to say bulimia is worse. When the person gags themselves, the stomach acid burns the esophogus lining, which can cause major damage to the body.

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

I agree with Zerlock1124 because what he just said is true and he have point.

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

I mean, I agree with Zerlock1124 because what he just said is true and he has a point.

Sorry for the double post.

Showing 31-39 of 39