Hunger: 100/100
Strength: 3
Stealth: 4
Intelligence: 4
Charisma: 2
Accuracy: 4
Perception: 4
Luck: 9
Bio: Tall. Black hair. Not so muscular. His old job was at an office so he is accustom to being bored. He was in a gun club for 2 years before he was thrown out for misfiring and nearly hitting the director. This made him be more careful around firearms and later take a class that taught some basic safety for firearms.
Personality: Uncool but level-headed.
Inventory weight: 0/15
Weapons: None
Gear: None
Equipement: None
Aid: None

thinking about the noise affect i try to reload that revolver and pocket the other bullets. With this i start ruining towards the other survivors, also looking for another weapon/supplies to pocket and use

Posted Sep 12, '12 at 12:08pm

XVeris

XVeris

32 posts

Name: Lockus
Class: Sniper
Health: 100/100
Stamina: 100/100
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 7
Charisma: 1
Accuracy: 7
Perception: 5
Luck: 2
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bio: 6' 6", and extremely thin, Jack Loch "Lockus" Harding became famous during the Afghan war when he disposed of 18 terrorists with as many bullets in under 3 minutes. In 2015, he was in a factory accident testing possible new explosive compounds for guns and rifles. The accident caused his hair to become a whitish-grey, gained a long scar from his jaw bone almost up to his ear, and he now always think every possible outcome of an action before he continues ahead.
Personality: Cold, calculating, and has a mind of a steel trap
Weapons: Claw Hammer
Equipment: Lighter

I look for the nearest exit

Posted Sep 12, '12 at 4:21pm

marinecorps101

marinecorps101

634 posts

do we update the Weapons,gear,equipment, and aid section?

Posted Sep 12, '12 at 6:08pm

Unkown

Unkown

977 posts

Name: Elisa Tresa Finder (Storm)
Class: Scavenger
Strength: 4
Charisma: 4
Luck: 5
Bio: Elisa was born in the USA and did very good in school.  Despite being what most people called a geek, Elisa had a good sized group of friends.  These friends are the ones who call her Storm due to her white hair and slightly tanned skin reminding them of the character from X-Men that had the same codename.  In 2019 Elisa graduated from collage with the classes to become an archeologist or a paleontologist.  She now uses her skills to find what her friends and her need to survive.
Personality: Elisa is playful and quick thinking.
Weapons: Knife (Multitool), frying pan
Equipment: Can opener (Multitool), Screwdriver (Multitool), Handsaw (Multitool)

You follow the survivor as he starts to head towards the store back exit. One zombie is able to get close, but you easily kill it with a whack to the head. You see two zombies come in through the exit once you get close though, the other survivor still in front of you.

Name: Tyler
Bio: Tall. Black hair. Not so muscular. His old job was at an office so he is accustom to being bored. He was in a gun club for 2 years before he was thrown out for misfiring and nearly hitting the director. This made him be more careful around firearms and later take a class that taught some basic safety for firearms.
Weapons: Revolver (6/2), Chainsaw (23% Gas)
Equipement: None

(No, I'll do, that. Sorry, forgot to change yours)

You run towards the survivors as they run for an exit nearby, after reloading your revolver. You are also able to find a chainsaw as you pass by the hardware section of the supermarket, though it's low on gas. You also spot two zombies heading in through the exit as the survivors get close.

Name: Lockus
Class: Sniper
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 7
Charisma: 1
Accuracy: 7
Luck: 2
Bio: 6' 6", and extremely thin, Jack Loch "Lockus" Harding became famous during the Afghan war when he disposed of 18 terrorists with as many bullets in under 3 minutes. In 2015, he was in a factory accident testing possible new explosive compounds for guns and rifles. The accident caused his hair to become a whitish-grey, gained a long scar from his jaw bone almost up to his ear, and he now always think every possible outcome of an action before he continues ahead.
Personality: Cold, calculating, and has a mind of a steel trap
Weapons: Claw Hammer
Equipment: Lighter

You find an exit and start heading towards it, both survivors following you. However, as you get close to it to zombies use it to get into the store as it was slightly open, along with the two zombies still following you.

Posted Sep 12, '12 at 6:14pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,533 posts

Bio: Elisa was born in the USA and did very good in school. Despite being what most people called a geek, Elisa had a good sized group of friends. These friends are the ones who call her Storm due to her white hair and slightly tanned skin reminding them of the character from X-Men that had the same codename. In 2019 Elisa graduated from collage with the classes to become an archeologist or a paleontologist. She now uses her skills to find what her friends and her need to survive.
Weapons: Knife (Multitool), frying pan

"Great more of them." I say and then look for another way out or a way to rid ourselves of all of the zombies that are in the store.

Posted Sep 12, '12 at 6:44pm

marinecorps101

marinecorps101

634 posts

Weapons: Revolver (6/2), Chainsaw (23% Gas)
Equipment: None

I start up the chainsaw sprinting towards the exit to take out the two zombies. I keep in note chainsaws are also loud and it might bring a few more zombies

Posted Sep 12, '12 at 9:08pm

marinecorps101

marinecorps101

634 posts

How the does the virus spread

Posted Sep 12, '12 at 10:08pm

Unkown

Unkown

977 posts

Infection: 0%
Bio: Elisa was born in the USA and did very good in school. Despite being what most people called a geek, Elisa had a good sized group of friends. These friends are the ones who call her Storm due to her white hair and slightly tanned skin reminding them of the character from X-Men that had the same codename. In 2019 Elisa graduated from collage with the classes to become an archeologist or a paleontologist. She now uses her skills to find what her friends and her need to survive.
Weapons: Knife (Multitool), Frying pan

You pause to look around for a second, and as you do, the third survivor charges towards the exit, taking the two zombies out with a chainsaw he had picked up and going through to the outside. You hear more zombies on the outside, along with some more coming from behind you through the main entrance.

Weapons: Revolver (6/2), Chainsaw (21% Gas)

(Wow, I had completely forgotten about infection. I'll add it to your character sheets. The infection mostly spreads through contact with zombies, even more so when wounded by one. You can also gain it, however, if you ingest something that has been in a heavily contaminated area for a while, or if you yourself are in a heavily contaminated area for too long.)

You charge forward as the two survivors stop in their tracks, and are easily able to slice the zombies apart. You go through the exit as you turn the chainsaw off, and see even more zombies from the area coming towards you from the noise of the chainsaw. You see that the exit leads onto an open parking lot, with not many obstacles besides the spread out zombies.

Posted Sep 12, '12 at 10:23pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,533 posts

Weapons: Knife (Multitool), Frying pan

I follow the survivor that has a chainsaw and plan to split from him once I can find a way to lose the zombies that are after me.

Posted Sep 13, '12 at 7:28am

marinecorps101

marinecorps101

634 posts

Weapons: Revolver (6/2), Chainsaw (21% Gas)

Knowing about noise i quickly look around for another weapon. Keeping a close eye on the new zombies in case i have to attack with my chainsaw, not daring to switch to my revolver yet.

Reply to Zombie Survival [RPG]

You must be logged in to post a reply!