ForumsForum GamesZombie Survival [RPG]

336 55570
Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

2023. Science went too far. The best scientists in the world came together under the common goal of making the perfect soldier. One that wouldn't feel pain, would never let feelings get in the way, and would never lose the will to fight. And they kind of succeeded. However, these new soldiers lost all sense, and only knew aggresion and survival. They killed every human they saw, and within a year after their drugs got out, the infection had spread all over the world, and nearly everyone was either dead or infected by 2025. Now you have only one goal in mind as one of the few remaining sane people on Earth: to survive.

Character sheet:
You have 20 points to spend on skills, not including points granted by class choices.
Name: (First or last if you want, or just a nickname)
Class: (Scavenger, hunter, recon, sniper, commander)
Health: 100/100
Stamina: 100/100
Hunger: 100/100
Strength: (This affects how much stuff you can carry, along with how much damage you can deal with melee weapons, and how well you can fight bare-handed. This also slightly decreases how much damage you take.)
Stealth: (This greatly affects how easily you can avoid zombies and survivors. You will be able to move more quietly and stealthily and therefore be able to avoid combat more often and find stuff more frequently.)
Intelligence: (This affects how well you can use advanced equipment such as computers, security systems, and vehicles, and you are able to spot weaknesses and tactical opportunities better, along with gaining skill in lock-picking, hot-wiring, etc.)
Charisma: (This affects how well you can interact with other survivors. Raise it high enough and they might give you some free equipment and help, and will also become less likely to try and stab you in the back while you sleep.)
Accuracy: (This affects how well you can aim ranged and thrown weapons, and you are able to throw things farther and more precisely.)
Perception: (Affects how much you can see at a glance, you'll find more stuff when exploring/scavenging, and all you're senses are sharpened so you can sense survivors/zombies/equipment/etc. better.)
Luck: (Affects all stats slightly, zombies are less likely to detect you, you are more likely to scavenge better stuff, etc.)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bio: (Just some basic information about your character, fitness, height, previous job, some random traits/habits, etc.)
Personality: (Basically how your character reacts to zombie situations and how they act towards survivors.)
Inventory weight: 15/15
Weapons: (You will most likely find one in the beginning of the game.)
Gear: (Anything you're wearing, used mostly for defense, speed, and strength.)
Equipement: (Anything you can use that is not a weapon or some type of gear, such as rope, keys, wood, etc.)
Aid: (Anything like first aid, food, water, drugs, etc.)

Classes:
Scavenger: +4 Perception, +4 Stealth, +2 Strength. As a scavenger you will find more stuff while scavenging, and are able to move faster and more stealthily.
Hunter: +4 Accuracy, +4 Strength, +2 Charisma. Hunters are fully trained to track and kill zombies, they are the strongest of the classes and can many times be used to defend others and keep themselves from zombies.
Recon: +4 Stealth, +3 Perception, +3 Intelligence. Recons work best as scouts. They are able to find useful stuff and avoid zombies more easily than others, but aren't too strong in combat.
Sniper: +4 Accuracy, +3 Intelligence, +2 Strength, +1 Charisma. Snipers are the best gunners of all the classes, and are best with ranged weapons. They often times can be used to pick off zombies before they get too close, and are great at combat.
Commander: +4 Intelligence, +4 Charisma, +2 Perception. Commanders are the leaders of the survivors, they are most influential to others and are very good at using their environment for their own good.

I will respond again in 5 hours, and start a game with whoever has joined by then. After that, anyone else can join but they will not have the benefit of starting with other survivors.

• 336 Replies
Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Name: Storm Austin Hughes
Class: Sniper
Strength: 2
Stealth: 6
Charisma: 2
Accuracy: 6
Perception: 4
Luck: 0
---
Bio: Ever since a young age, he has been secluded, never taking time to connect with anyone, even his parents. His father constantly attempted to connect with him by teaching him how to shoot, but that inly incressed his accuracy.
Personality: Storm is a lone wolf, he stands alone and only helps himself, zombies dont intimidate him, most things dont.
Weapons: Father's Rifle (6/15)
Gear: None
Equipment: Father's Compass
Aid: Water bottle (1), Pear (1), Pizza slice (2)
Other: None

i LOOK arround and quickly count the zombies, then pull out my rifle and quickly kill the closet 4 zombies, the combat roll in the direction with the least zombies, and sprint of to the nearest exit.

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

Name: Tyler
Class: Scavenger
Health: 85/100
Hunger: 90/100
Infection: 1.3%
Strength: 3
Stealth: 4
Intelligence: 4
Accuracy: 4
Luck: 9
Bio: Tall. Black hair. Not so muscular. His old job was at an office so he is accustom to being bored. He was in a gun club for 2 years before he was thrown out for misfiring and nearly hitting the director. This made him be more careful around firearms and later take a class that taught some basic safety for firearms.
Personality: Uncool but level-headed.
Inventory weight: 16/15 (OVERENCUMBERED, DROP AN ITEM TO LOSE STATUS)
Weapons: Revolver (6/24), Silenced pistol (12/12), Rocket launcher (1/2), Chainsaw (21% Gas), Switchblade, Bat
Equipment: None
Aid: Turkey Sandvich (1), Water bottle (2)
Other: Shotgun shells (21), Assault Rifle (39), Hunting rifle (11)

"Hi Storm want anything from my stash of weapons? (offering her switchblade, and hunting rifle amomo) and also whats the plan?
i also want to keep an eye out for all of the neaby buildings and to see if any zombies are tailing us

ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Cole
Hunger: 82/100
Infection: 0%
Strength: 5
Stealth: 9
Intelligence: 7
Charisma: 0
Accuracy: 3
Luck: 2
Bio: Slightly above average fitness. Was a computer programmer, with a love for the out doors. Slightly tall for his age of 24, but still nimble and light on his feet.
Personality: Socializing is terrible and is slightly awkward around others because he can not see how it would be important to have a friend in this situation. Headstrong and stubborn. Independent and analytic.
Inventory weight: 3/15
Weapons: None
Equipement: Flashlight (33% Battery)
Aid: Water bottle (2), Apple (1), Turkey sandvich (1)
Other: Labtop (21% Battery)

I would try to sneak out going unnoticed. If they see me... I run as fast as I can.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Elisa Tresa Finder (Storm)
Health: 87/100
Infection: 1.1%
Strength: 4
Charisma: 4
Perception: 5
Luck: 5
Bio: Elisa was born in the USA and did very good in school. Despite being what most people called a geek, Elisa had a good sized group of friends. These friends are the ones who call her Storm due to her white hair and slightly tanned skin reminding them of the character from X-Men that had the same codename. In 2019 Elisa graduated from collage with the classes to become an archeologist or a paleontologist. She now uses her skills to find what her friends and her need to survive.
Personality: Elisa is playful and quick thinking.
Inventory weight: 9/15
Weapons: Knife (Multitool), Frying pan, Army knife, Frag grenade (1)
Equipment: Can opener (Multitool), Screwdriver (Multitool), Handsaw (Multitool), Flashlight (67% battery), Lighter
Aid: Water bottle (3), Soda (1), Chocolate bar (2), Apple (3), Veggie sandvich (1)
Other: Cigarette (9), Dollar (17)

"I'll take the switchblade off your hands but until we find a hunting rifle the ammo will be useless. As for the the plan it's down to finding a way to drive this truck and finding a place that we can turn into a safe house." I say and then start searching for the keys cause I don't want to hot wire the truck.

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

i also want to see if there are any cares to get gas from and check around the truck

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

(Just so you know everyone if you're in a conversation with another player survivor, you can post to your hearts content, I'll only interrupt for actions.)

Hunger: 85/100
Bio: Elisa was born in the USA and did very good in school. Despite being what most people called a geek, Elisa had a good sized group of friends. These friends are the ones who call her Storm due to her white hair and slightly tanned skin reminding them of the character from X-Men that had the same codename. In 2019 Elisa graduated from collage with the classes to become an archeologist or a paleontologist. She now uses her skills to find what her friends and her need to survive.
Inventory weight: 10/15
Weapons: Knife (Multitool), Frying pan, Army knife, Switchblad, Frag grenade (1)
Equipment: Can opener (Multitool), Screwdriver (Multitool), Handsaw (Multitool), Flashlight (67% battery), Lighter
Aid: Water bottle (3), Soda (1), Chocolate bar (2), Apple (3), Veggie sandvich (1)
Other: Cigarette (9), Dollar (17)

The survivor gives you his switchblade and then goes off to fill his chainsaw nearby. As you look around, you are able to find the pick-up truck's keys, but as soon as you try starting it, two survivors come out from the side of the gas station, with rifles in hand, and start running towards you after a second of shock. Your friend doesn't notice them.

Health: 95/100
Hunger: 95/100
Infection: 0.5%
---
Bio: Ever since a young age, he has been secluded, never taking time to connect with anyone, even his parents. His father constantly attempted to connect with him by teaching him how to shoot, but that inly incressed his accuracy.
Personality: Storm is a lone wolf, he stands alone and only helps himself, zombies dont intimidate him, most things dont.
Weapons: Father's Rifle (2/15)

11 zombies in all. You shoot down three and miss the fourth. Then you're able to roll past the zombies with only a few scratches. You also see another survivor run into the scene a few yards ahead of you. Now what?

Bio: Tall. Black hair. Not so muscular. His old job was at an office so he is accustom to being bored. He was in a gun club for 2 years before he was thrown out for misfiring and nearly hitting the director. This made him be more careful around firearms and later take a class that taught some basic safety for firearms.
Weapons: Revolver (6/24), Silenced pistol (12/12), Rocket launcher (1/2), Chainsaw (100% Gas), Bat

The survivor introduces herself as Elisa "Storm," And gladly takes the switchblade from you. As she looks for some keys for the truck you had scavenged from, you are able to get the idea to use the gas -thing- to fill up your chainsaw fully.

Hunger: 80/100
Bio: Slightly above average fitness. Was a computer programmer, with a love for the out doors. Slightly tall for his age of 24, but still nimble and light on his feet.
Personality: Socializing is terrible and is slightly awkward around others because he can not see how it would be important to have a friend in this situation. Headstrong and stubborn. Independent and analytic.

You are able to get outside, and as you pass the doorway unnoticed, you hear a series of four gunshots. You run as the zombies start heading towards you, and a little while later you come across another group of 8 zombies, going after another survivor with a hunting rifle. What do you do?

(I did this post in a hurry, sorry if I did any mistakes)

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Weapons: Knife (Multitool), Frying pan, Army knife, Switchblad, Frag grenade (1)
Other: Cigarette (9), Dollar (17), Keys to a pick-up truck (1)

I honk the horn of the truck to get my friend's attention. I then quickly get on the floorboard to avoid any shots.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

---
Weapons: Father's Rifle (2/15)
i catch up with him(or her) and say, ?whats ya got?" as i quick scope 2 zombies then reload

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

Weapons: Revolver (6/24), Silenced pistol (12/12), Rocket launcher (1/2), Chainsaw (100% Gas), Bat

hearing the honk i quickly rush to storms aid holding my silenced pistol ready to take out the zombies that also come from honking the horn.

ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

Out of pity I would probably get his attention and signal for him to follow me. If the zombies follow I run as fast as I can away, mainly because I do not have anything to attack them with. If he catches up to me I would introduce myself.

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

Weapons: Knife (Multitool), Frying pan, Army knife, Switchblade, Frag grenade (1)
Other: Cigarette (9), Dollar (17), Pick-up truck keys (1)

You honk the horn of the truck and your friend runs over holding out a pistol, but you also see zombies coming from the nearby buildings and surrounding area now, and the two survivors who were coming at you stop dead in their tracks as you hit the floorboard. What next?

You get to the pick-up truck, and see that your friend tried to direct your attention to two other enemy survivors that had been heading towards you with rifles. However, they stop in their tracks as they see tons of zombies coming from the surrounding area towards the truck.

---
Weapons: Father's Rifle (6/9)

You start running towards him, but before you get to him he motions for you to follow and then runs the other way. He is slightly faster than you though, but turns a corner and you are able to catch up to him as the zombies go past. He introduces himself to be "Cole."

You signal him and run off, with the other survivor following close behind after he downs two zombies with his rifle. You are able to lose the zombies by running into an alleyway, and you introduce yourself as he comes after you.

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

aiming 5 shots at the two hostile survivors i try and get into the truck and switch to my rocket launcher to blow away and then switch back to my silenced pistol and if that runs out of ammo then my revolver, then switch to my chainsaw for my final stand if needed

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Weapons: Knife (Multitool), Frying pan, Army knife, Switchblade, Frag grenade (1)
Other: Cigarette (9), Dollar (17), Pick-up truck keys (1)

Once my friend is in the truck I will get back in the seat and try to drive off. I will drive into the zombies so that some of them will be ran over and hopefully no one will be willing to take the risk of following us.

ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

I would stand there and analyze exactly what I think about my company. I decide since he can clearly shoot it would be worth attempting to develop some sort of empathetic connection so he would have a harder time stabbing me in the back if need be. I do not lower my guard although I do not think he would shoot me and if he decided to I really couldn't do much about it. I decide to explain to him further about where I had come from and ask "What is your name and ware did you come from? Do you know ware any one else is? Are you hurt?" I say this making it obvious I do not fully trust him.

OOC: Does this mean we are allowed to carry on a conversation without waiting for something to happen?

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

Stamina: 95/100
Weapons: Revolver (6/24), Silenced pistol (12/0), Rocket launcher (1/1), Chainsaw (100% Gas), Bat

(Well someone's got a fight plan XP)

Your first shot with the pistol misses, and the second shot hits one of them in the leg, after which they run for cover. You hit the same guy in the stomach with your fourth shot, and then your fifth shot hits the destroyed car they take cover behind. You hear one of them yell, "Hey, watch it! We may not like you taking our truck, but can't we at least agree to fight these zombies!?"

You get into the back of the truck as you take out your rocket launcher and clear out the closest group of zombies. You put it down and take out your pistol as you friend starts to drive the truck away from the scene. You fire a few shots but are soon far enough away that the zombie ignore you, going down a quiet street slowly.

Other: Cigarette (9), Dollar (17), Pick-up truck keys (1, 98% Gas)

You plow through the zombies as your friend gets into the back of the truck and fires a few shots. You drive a bit until the zombies ignore you and go after the other survivors. You are now driving down a quiet street slowly, with no signs of danger nearby.

Stamina: 90/100

(That is correct, I'll just intervene into conversations to cover player-made actions.)

Showing 61-75 of 336