ForumsForum GamesZombie Survival [RPG]

336 55562
Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

2023. Science went too far. The best scientists in the world came together under the common goal of making the perfect soldier. One that wouldn't feel pain, would never let feelings get in the way, and would never lose the will to fight. And they kind of succeeded. However, these new soldiers lost all sense, and only knew aggresion and survival. They killed every human they saw, and within a year after their drugs got out, the infection had spread all over the world, and nearly everyone was either dead or infected by 2025. Now you have only one goal in mind as one of the few remaining sane people on Earth: to survive.

Character sheet:
You have 20 points to spend on skills, not including points granted by class choices.
Name: (First or last if you want, or just a nickname)
Class: (Scavenger, hunter, recon, sniper, commander)
Health: 100/100
Stamina: 100/100
Hunger: 100/100
Strength: (This affects how much stuff you can carry, along with how much damage you can deal with melee weapons, and how well you can fight bare-handed. This also slightly decreases how much damage you take.)
Stealth: (This greatly affects how easily you can avoid zombies and survivors. You will be able to move more quietly and stealthily and therefore be able to avoid combat more often and find stuff more frequently.)
Intelligence: (This affects how well you can use advanced equipment such as computers, security systems, and vehicles, and you are able to spot weaknesses and tactical opportunities better, along with gaining skill in lock-picking, hot-wiring, etc.)
Charisma: (This affects how well you can interact with other survivors. Raise it high enough and they might give you some free equipment and help, and will also become less likely to try and stab you in the back while you sleep.)
Accuracy: (This affects how well you can aim ranged and thrown weapons, and you are able to throw things farther and more precisely.)
Perception: (Affects how much you can see at a glance, you'll find more stuff when exploring/scavenging, and all you're senses are sharpened so you can sense survivors/zombies/equipment/etc. better.)
Luck: (Affects all stats slightly, zombies are less likely to detect you, you are more likely to scavenge better stuff, etc.)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bio: (Just some basic information about your character, fitness, height, previous job, some random traits/habits, etc.)
Personality: (Basically how your character reacts to zombie situations and how they act towards survivors.)
Inventory weight: 15/15
Weapons: (You will most likely find one in the beginning of the game.)
Gear: (Anything you're wearing, used mostly for defense, speed, and strength.)
Equipement: (Anything you can use that is not a weapon or some type of gear, such as rope, keys, wood, etc.)
Aid: (Anything like first aid, food, water, drugs, etc.)

Classes:
Scavenger: +4 Perception, +4 Stealth, +2 Strength. As a scavenger you will find more stuff while scavenging, and are able to move faster and more stealthily.
Hunter: +4 Accuracy, +4 Strength, +2 Charisma. Hunters are fully trained to track and kill zombies, they are the strongest of the classes and can many times be used to defend others and keep themselves from zombies.
Recon: +4 Stealth, +3 Perception, +3 Intelligence. Recons work best as scouts. They are able to find useful stuff and avoid zombies more easily than others, but aren't too strong in combat.
Sniper: +4 Accuracy, +3 Intelligence, +2 Strength, +1 Charisma. Snipers are the best gunners of all the classes, and are best with ranged weapons. They often times can be used to pick off zombies before they get too close, and are great at combat.
Commander: +4 Intelligence, +4 Charisma, +2 Perception. Commanders are the leaders of the survivors, they are most influential to others and are very good at using their environment for their own good.

I will respond again in 5 hours, and start a game with whoever has joined by then. After that, anyone else can join but they will not have the benefit of starting with other survivors.

• 336 Replies
StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Elisa Tresa Finder (Storm)
Class: Scavenger
Infection: 0%
Strength: 4
Stealth: 4
Intelligence: 4
Charisma: 4
Accuracy: 4
Perception: 5
Luck: 5
Bio: Elisa was born in the USA and did very good in school. Despite being what most people called a geek, Elisa had a good sized group of friends. These friends are the ones who call her Storm due to her white hair and slightly tanned skin reminding them of the character from X-Men that had the same codename. In 2019 Elisa graduated from collage with the classes to become an archeologist or a paleontologist. She now uses her skills to find what her friends and her need to survive.
Personality: Elisa is playful and quick thinking.
Inventory weight: 0/15
Weapons: Knife (Multitool), Frying pan
Gear: None
Equipment: Can opener (Multitool), Screwdriver (Multitool), Handsaw (Multitool)
Aid: None

I head in the direction with the least zombies and keep on running knowing that most of the zombies will go after the survivor that has a chainsaw thanks to all of the noise it makes.

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

Name: Tyler
Strength: 3
Charisma: 2
Perception: 4
Luck: 9
Bio: Tall. Black hair. Not so muscular. His old job was at an office so he is accustom to being bored. He was in a gun club for 2 years before he was thrown out for misfiring and nearly hitting the director. This made him be more careful around firearms and later take a class that taught some basic safety for firearms.
Personality: Uncool but level-headed.
Weapons: Revolver (6/2), Chainsaw (21% Gas)
Equipment: None

Trys and get into the closest building with a chainsaw

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

hmm i get the loudest but best weapons.....great.... and both need ammi

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

Health: 87/100
Infection: 1.1%
Bio: Elisa was born in the USA and did very good in school. Despite being what most people called a geek, Elisa had a good sized group of friends. These friends are the ones who call her Storm due to her white hair and slightly tanned skin reminding them of the character from X-Men that had the same codename. In 2019 Elisa graduated from collage with the classes to become an archeologist or a paleontologist. She now uses her skills to find what her friends and her need to survive.

You sprint at full speed through the zombies and are able to make it through, though a few are able to scratch you. You get past the parking, and a few zombies are following you. The survivor you left behind ran the other way, some of the zombies following him too. Streets span out to the left right and front, and right ahead are two buildings: a gas station and another one labeled "Wright & Co. Law Offices."

Bio: Tall. Black hair. Not so muscular. His old job was at an office so he is accustom to being bored. He was in a gun club for 2 years before he was thrown out for misfiring and nearly hitting the director. This made him be more careful around firearms and later take a class that taught some basic safety for firearms.

The other survivor soon ditches you after coming out, running through the surrounding zombies. Soon after he does so, you also run while some of the zombies are distracted by him. You are able to get past most of the zombies, though a few harm you. You head out of the crowd and keep running, then see two buildings ahead. A police station and a pawn shop. Which one do you go to?

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

runs into pawnshop knowing less zombies pulling out my revolver and risking only 4 bullets of my ammo. if i can manage the door i look for weapons and kill infected with the last remaining 2 bullets in chamber then if required use the chainsaw

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

I head to the gas station. I plan to find a lighter and spray the zombies with the gasoline before lighting them.

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

Health: 85/100
Infection: 1.3%
Inventory weight: 11/15
Weapons: Revolver (6/15), Silenced pistol (6/0), Chainsaw (21% Gas), Switchblade, Bat

You run into the pawn shop, and use exactly six bullets to kill the zombies following you. You hear more zombies coming, but they should far enough away that you should have a minute or two to yourself. As you look around the pawn shop, you se that it has already been raided, although there is still plenty of useful stuff for the taking. Through a quick run you gain 19 more bullets for your revolver, a small switchblade, a silenced pistol with half a clip of ammo, and a bat. There is still more stuff, weapons and otherwise, but for now safety is a first. The zombies sound closer. What do you do?

Suggestions(Based on Intelligence, you can also do anything else you can think of): Camp at the entrance and kill whatever comes in, jam the door and hold up for a bit, or run out while you can to get away.

Inventory weight: 7/15
Weapons: Knife (Multitool), Frying pan, Army knife, Frag grenade (1)
Equipment: Can opener (Multitool), Screwdriver (Multitool), Handsaw (Multitool), Flashlight (67% battery), Lighter

You get to the gas station, to see it mostly deserted, aside from one pickup truck that was apparently in the middle of getting gas. You find a lighter, flashlight, grenade and army knife inside the front, all of which you take. You take out the pump and spray the zombies with oil, lighting them on fire and causing to die quickly. It didn't make much noise, and you don't hear anything suspicious. Now what?

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

Weapons: Revolver (6/15), Silenced pistol (6/0), Chainsaw (21% Gas), Switchblade, Bat

I open the door bat in hand to get find the other survivor to get some zombies off her trail

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Inventory weight: 7/15
Equipment: Can opener (Multitool), Screwdriver (Multitool), Handsaw (Multitool), Flashlight (67% battery), Lighter

I search the gas station for anything useful. I also search the truck. If I can find the keys then I will load the stuff in the truck and use that as a mobile base. I will also load up as many portable gas tanks as I can find so I don't have to worry about stopping to get gas very often.

ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

I am sorry that it took so long for me to respond (School decided to lay on the work load so I will be on or off depending on the work load)

Character sheet:

Name: Cole
Strength: 5
Stealth: 9
Intelligence: 7
Charisma: 0
Accuracy: 3
Luck: 2
Bio: slightly above average fitness. Was a computer programmer, with a love for the out doors. Slightly tall for his age of 24, but still nimble and light on his feet.
Personality: Socializing is terrible and is slightly awkward around others because he can not see how it would be important to have a friend in this situation. Headstrong and stubborn. Independent and analytic.
Weapons:
Gear:
Equipement:
Aid:

created my person and left anything he would be holding for you to decide since I do not know ware I am starting yet. Thanks for letting me join.

Omnihero10
Omnihero10
2,515 posts
Nomad

Character sheet:
You have 20 points to spend on skills, not including points granted by class choices.
Name: Storm Austin Hughes (lol, real name too)
Class: sniper
Strength:2
Stealth: 6
Charisma:2
Accuracy: 6
Perception:4
Luck: 0... "i dont need luck"
---
Bio: Ever since a young age, he has been secluded, never taking time to connect with anyone, even his parents. his father constantly attempted to connect with him by teaching him how to shoot, but that inly incressed his accuracy.
Personality:Storm is a lone wolf, he stands alone and only helps himself, zombies dont intimidate him, most things dont.
Weapons: (my fathers rifle?)
Gear:Black Cargo pants, black Hoodie
Equipement:Father's Compass
Aid:none

Chess341
Chess341
960 posts
Shepherd

Name: Justin Erwin
Class: Commander
Stealth: 3
Intelligence: 6
Charisma: 5
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Bio: White Skin, Blue Eyes, Light Brown Buzz Cut Hair, 6ft 2in, 200lbs. A 8th Grade student, from Columbus Ohio, when the outbreak first started he had just started dating his middle school crush when himself, his girlfriend ans two of his closes friends set out for New York Harbor. Now he's trying to get to the liberty bell where they were supposed to meet his group if they were separated.
Personality: Towards zombies he takes in account their numbers and his armament/numbers before engaging. (Are you using Max Brook's Zombie from the Zombie Survival Guide?) Towards survivors he's friendly unless attacked first and will help anyone in need at (almost) any time.
Weapons: Katana, Glock 21.
Gear: T-shirt, Gym Shorts, Hiking Boots.
Equipment: Rope.

This good?

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

how are you guys getting this stuff? magic?

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

Other: None

You see that she ran to a gas station about a block away and has been able to defeat the zombies following her, now heading into the station probably to scavenge. Still proceed?

Inventory weight: 9/15
Aid: Water bottle (3), Soda (1), Chocolate bar (2), Apple (3), Veggie sandvich (1)
Other: Cigarette (9), Dollar (17)

You go inside the gas station, and are relieved to find that there are no zombies inside. Most of the store is either wrecked or raided, but you are still able to find some useful stuff.

Found:
-3 Bottles of water
-1 Can of soda
-2 Bars of chocolate
-3 Apples
-1 Veggie sandvich
-5 Cigarettes
-17 Dollars

Name: Cole
Hunger: 82/100
Strength: 5
Stealth: 9
Intelligence: 7
Charisma: 0
Luck: 2
Bio: Slightly above average fitness. Was a computer programmer, with a love for the out doors. Slightly tall for his age of 24, but still nimble and light on his feet.
Personality: Socializing is terrible and is slightly awkward around others because he can not see how it would be important to have a friend in this situation. Headstrong and stubborn. Independent and analytic.
Inventory weight: 3/15
Weapons: None
Equipement: Flashlight (33% Battery)
Aid: Water bottle (2), Apple (1), Turkey sandvich (1)
Other: Labtop (21% Battery)

(That's understandable, and you're welcome.)

You wake up, finding yourself in a small space, no light whatsoever. You remember the previous week. When you heard zombies slowly taking over your apartment complex, you had had the sense to bar yourself in your closet, bringing along a few essentials. You can't hear anything suspicious now, and as you look around you notice that you are running out of the stuff you had brung along. After a second more of looking to make sure you hadn't left anything behind, you find (Beside the random clothes there) an old labtop of yours and a flashlight with low battery, but that's it.

Name: Storm Austin Hughes
Class: Sniper
Strength: 2
Stealth: 6
Accuracy: 6
Luck: 0
---
Bio: Ever since a young age, he has been secluded, never taking time to connect with anyone, even his parents. His father constantly attempted to connect with him by teaching him how to shoot, but that inly incressed his accuracy.
Personality: Storm is a lone wolf, he stands alone and only helps himself, zombies dont intimidate him, most things dont.
Weapons: Father's Rifle (6/15)
Equipment: Father's Compass
Aid: Water bottle (1), Pear (1), Pizza slice (2)

You wake up in your living room. You have been there for the past few days ever since the zombies got to your apartment complex, you are holding your father's rifle as you slept with it, and on the table next to you is the last of your remaining food supplies. 1 bottle of water, a pear and 2 cold pizza slices. As far as you know, there is nothing else left in your house worth staying for, and to accompany that thought you hear zombies right outside your door. What do you do?

Name: Justin Erwin
Class: Commander
Stealth: 3
Intelligence: 6
Charisma: 5
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Bio: White skin, blue eyes, light brown buzz cut hair, 6 ft 2 in, 200 lbs. ________
Personality: Towards zombies he takes in account their numbers and his armament/numbers before engaging. (Are you using Max Brook's Zombie from the Zombie Survival Guide?) Towards survivors he's friendly unless attacked first and will help anyone in need at (almost) any time.
Weapons:
Gear:
Equipment:
Aid:
Other:

I'll need you to change the age and bio. I don't think a high school student would last long, and also I would think that having a katana and glock 21 at the start of the game is overpowered. The most you can have is maybe a combat knife or weak pistol, maybe a hunting rifle, etc. Thank you

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

(Yes Still precede)
Attempts to advance to the survivor and ask if i can come with her. i also try and scavenge around the outside of the building and keep a close watch on any approaching zombies

Showing 31-45 of 336