ForumsThe TavernTerms and Conditions...?

11 3364
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Well, being bored, I thought I would have a read through the terms and conditions. I found some interesting stuff, that I am a bit confused about....

This Site is offered and made available only to users thirteen (13) years of age or older who reside in the United States of America, its territories and possessions (U.S.)

So does this mean that I shouldn't be using the site? The next sentence confirms this...

If you are not yet 13 years old or the required greater age for certain features, or do not reside in the U.S., please discontinue using the Site immediately,

Well...I'm off...I live in Australia....and I know when I am not wanted.

There is a large number of people who are active members of ArmorGames that don't live in America. What are we supposed to do?

2. This is about passwords...

You agree to guard your password carefully, with the full awareness that a failure to keep it secure will enable others to engage in transactions through the Site for which you will be legally responsible.

So, if someone get our password we can go to gaol?

3. About Spamming...

* send or result in the transmission of junk e-mail, chain letters, duplicative or unsolicited messages, surveys, contests, pyramid scheme, or so-called "spamming" and &quothishing";

So the FR2 Contests and others like it are not allowed? Also, this says that anyone who spams is breaking the site rules.

4. Our Accounts...

11. DEACTIVATION/TERMINATION OF YOUR REGISTRATION OR USE
If you are registered to use the Site, your account will remain active. If you wish to discontinue use of the site, you should no longer log into your account.

So if we don't use our account it gets deleted...? Or does this mean that if people leave for good they cannot delete their account themselves? Someone else has to do it?

5. Advertisers?

4. ADVERTISING
From time to time, you may communicate with, receive communications from, be re-directed to, interact with, or participate in or use the services or obtain goods and services of or from, third parties (collectively, the "Advertisers&quot such as our advertisers, sponsors, or promotional partners

So does that mean that our email will be given to them?

Well....I could write more...I hope it all makes some sense...

Tell me what you think...?

KingRyan

(BTW...I Hope it doesnt' just seem like goobledegook!)
  • 11 Replies
Showing 16-15 of 11