ForumsGame WalkthroughsNeed help on GemCraft?

358 210972
Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Can anyone give me help how to get threw the 10th war its yellow and its hard any tips and idea please

• 358 Replies
andyandythin
andyandythin
87 posts
Blacksmith

I just beat the game and I totally loved it. But after I finished it I found out you could use "Cheat Engine" to get a lot of money, and that made me mad. So I started another profile and tried it, and it worked! If anyone wants to try it, copy these URLs:

Cheat engine download: http://cheatengine.org/downloads.php
youtube video on how to use it with gemcraft:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0asuSblb15Y

Dann,
cheat engine is actually a hacking system, and .sol editor works as well so don;t be mad, its hacking!! thats cheating you should be happy that you finished the game and should boast to the people who couldnt finish and hacked. oh and i use CE too lol(after i finish the game like you)
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,989 posts
Grand Duke

Well I've written a new guide, a fully offensive tactic( I call it the Gemadier), no trenches, minimum towers and medium mana! Check it out and see if it can help.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,989 posts
Grand Duke

I complete my epic boss levels in a single run. Do not just focus on upgrading/ making high level gems.

Step 1: Stockpile on many high grade( well perhaps grade 3,4,5 gems) till the epic boss appears.

Step 2: Create a few water trenches around the monsters' den.

Step 3: Put a few high grade gems( grade 5/6 or maybe even a 7 if your mana is high enough) in the towers closer to the den.

Step 4: When the boss appears give him everything you have from your inventory( all the gems you have been saving) in the from of gem bombs.

For a more comprehensive guide read my guide!

Zimmy_1337
Zimmy_1337
4 posts
Nomad

These little tips/hints have helped me alot =D

I thank you all.

Kwak1te
Kwak1te
21 posts
Nomad

There is just no way to beat the first epic level. The boss is waaaayy too hard.

tohnicholas
tohnicholas
126 posts
Jester

I actually made a topic about this, it's called(tips on gemcraft).And, make a lot of water trenches(sorry if i didn't tell this earlier, it's on the final battle), especially near the hut, MAX out everything(skills)and building up round gems(red gems are not useful against the boss -_-'.Keep using the purple gem;it will reduce the armor of the enemies.And.......anybody deleted my topic?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,989 posts
Grand Duke

It's actually super easy if you maxed high starter grade gems and pure gem mastery for the epic battle. Use purple gems to pierce his armor then take him down. Freeze/ shock him with cyan and blue gems. Use green gems to poison him. Poison is not affected by armor so its very useful. More details, check my grenadier guide out!

jenjen1455
jenjen1455
2 posts
Nomad

I'm looking for Gemcraft 2 chasing shadows and I also see there is another one called zero or something like that... has anyone played it and if so where can I find it?? thanks!

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,989 posts
Grand Duke

Pure gems only!!!! Eve with dual mastery, dual gems seriously pale in comparison with pure grade gems.Dann94, don't cheat...

Karsten75
Karsten75
266 posts
Peasant

There is just no way to beat the first epic level. The boss is waaaayy too hard.

It takes several tries (and a lucky gem combination) to beat that first epic level, but once you get over it, you're all set and there will be no level that is harder. Keep trying.

I'm looking for Gemcraft 2 chasing shadows and I also see there is another one called zero or something like that... has anyone played it and if so where can I find it?? thanks!

The release of the new levels (Chapter Zero will be first) has been delayed. In mid-January GameInABottle (the developers) removed a due date and said that it will be ready when they're ready.

Last time I talked with the developer, he was very frustrated because he had just spent 2 hours (or was it days?) tracking down a bug that should have taken 2 minutes (or was it hours). So I'm hoiping they're still getting there. But this is mid-March, so they are about 45 days behind the last time they actually put a release date out. I'm getting seriously worried.

And there is nothing left for me to do in the current Gemcraft. I'm now at level 324 (I think) and have scored almost 100,000,000 points on the final epic battle alone.

I've gone back to lvl 26 and replayed the entire game. If I do that I can't get past lvl 85 or so, so I can't recreate the glitch that made me invulnerable. I know it happened sometime after lvl 91 or 92.
jenjen1455
jenjen1455
2 posts
Nomad

Ok.. Thanks so much! 100m?? wow! I guess I need to go back over mine. I thought I was doing good to have all of my levels glowing.. lol! I am missing like 3 amulets so I will try to get those and I guess I will wait for them to release the new one. and until then I will try to up my level/score.

Silent_Crow
Silent_Crow
6 posts
Nomad

Defense is the best option here

Irockths
Irockths
229 posts
Peasant

so how do you get past level 87???

Painmaker
Painmaker
1 posts
Nomad

well last lvl was hard. I was thinking boss will be like 80k or sth but 150.

But next time i made like 10 stun gems (biger and smaler) and few others. Boss didn't even reach my tower

Thamior
Thamior
8 posts
Nomad

just make the biggest gem on front and then from then on out you have to go onto the second stand post

Showing 331-345 of 358