ForumsGame WalkthroughsNeed help on GemCraft?

358 210457
Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Can anyone give me help how to get threw the 10th war its yellow and its hard any tips and idea please

• 358 Replies
Ocdodgers
Ocdodgers
1 posts
Nomad

I am having trouble, I am at level 124, and I am not sure if I distribute my skill points. Can someone tell me what are the essentials. I am almost finished, and need some help.

Watchyourback
Watchyourback
19 posts
Nomad

What are the best skills to skill at the beginning?

Bero
Bero
2 posts
Nomad

Anyone know where I can find all lost amulets? I`m still looking for few...

Best skills at the begging?
For me- Focus and Towerbuilding, later replenish and forge, after this pure gem mastery, resonance, recharge, turbulance and radiance.

fractalman
fractalman
636 posts
Nomad

psst, bero...lost amulets are gemcraft chapter 0, this is gemcraft (chapter 1).

Bero
Bero
2 posts
Nomad

Sorry, my bad...

vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

erm. Best skills at the beginning in GC1? Mana per kill, initial mana, the best starter gems you are able to push, lower mana for creation/combining, actually gem bombing skill works greatly in GC1. Whenever you are able to put skills in a higher grade (say you get level 34, now you have medium grade instead of low grade), re-spec and max it at once. Max lower mana for gems if you can, the rest should be about evenly spread between mana for kill, initial mana and whatever you can't live without. Once you get level 40, max high grade, pure mastery, lower mana for gems, mana per kill, rest spread evenly in lower mana for structures, initial mana. If there's anything left, put the remainder into lower grades.

Jacques
Jacques
147 posts
Nomad

Kill guys thats what I do

fractalman
fractalman
636 posts
Nomad

I must say...after playing gemcraft chapter 0, chapter 1 has become ridicoulously easy.

In fact, I can do the first epic with no skill points spent, though I had to restart on wave 1 a few times till I created an orange gem.

The trick? Supergem a grade 3 gem to do the majority of your damage. You'll need supporting towers too, of course .

DopeBoss
DopeBoss
16 posts
Nomad

on gem craft 1, you can get much points in the beginning by just throwing gem bombs ^^

stan4life
stan4life
95 posts
Nomad

make sure you have 10+ towers with at least 4-5 lvl 4 (5 prefered) gems in it. in the others lvl 3 but not needed.

make sure you have enough mana to make it run 1 lap by continously using mana pool troughout the lvl, also the shield skill on max helps a lot.

then switch your highest gems between towers as soon as the boss is out of range. then when it does it second lap throw al your unneeded gems on it including those in the towers. and when none of your towers can reach him throw your highest gems on it too if it isn't already dead.

Shouldn't be that hard this way, replaying some earlier levels for a higher level is also advised.

madaquar
madaquar
2 posts
Nomad

2nd epics easy just get max armor, max low gem price, max mana-per-second and max mana per kill. then just pool till 11k mana and hope you've got enough cyan and purple gems. also it helps if you have lvl 4-5-6 bombs with a high gem bomb skill

cormy1
cormy1
14 posts
Nomad

My god... Once you realize one thing, the game is almost easy. My first time on the second epic, I got 6mil points so a little higher than the glowing frame score =D Anyways, what you need to understand is that saving up to spend on level 5 and 6 gems is WORTH it. In the beginning, you just keep upgrading your mana pool. This goes for ANY level, then when you see any boss waves, start saving up mana 3 waves before, or 24 enemies. That's how I count it. By then it's usually enough to save up for a level 5 gem (If you have the lower gem creating cost thing maxed, which I've always had for both epics so far). When you start saving up for your level 5 gems, you should have a maximum of about 3 or 3.5k mana. Usually if there's another boss wave two waves away, I'll save up and be able to get ANOTHER level 5 gem. After all the boss waves are gone, you can start upgrading mana pool again. Repeat. Usually you're able to basicly pwn everything at this point and you can easily save up for level 6 gems by the time the boss comes. Before you start the level, you can see how many waves there are. In an epic boss fight, usually 10 waves before he comes I start saving up and I just own with level 6 and 7 gems, then chuck them at him after they are combined. Remember to always have a backup level 5 or 6 though just incase he still needs a few more hits, before you chuck that one at him at the end of course.
Honestly though, it's just the first epic that's hard so far. Every level I did after that, I got glowing frames on my first tries (except the bonus, haven't tried it yet). When I beat the first epic, I didn't get glowing frame and I didn't use level 6 gems either, I just couldn't make it that far but level 5s are good enough, especially once thrown and of course, you should know by now from every elses' comments that saving up to make him run twice is always good (even though I've never done it yet, I much prefer using that to buy another grade 5 or 6 gem to use against him)

Cormy1 out!

cormy1
cormy1
14 posts
Nomad

Sooooooo, this game gets IMMENSELY easier as you play it... Just beat my third epic and by the time I got there I was already level 45 and apparently 51 is the max. Also, the glowing frame was something like 5.8mil and I ended up getting over 11mil with 400k maximum mana at the end. I think I also ended up making a level 9 gem, first one so far. (I combined an 8 with an 8, I didn't check if it said 9 so I don't even know if it goes that high)

Showing 346-358 of 358