Forums

ForumsPopular Media

your LEAST favorite song.

Posted Oct 3, '12 at 5:32pm

devsaupa

devsaupa

1,849 posts

Most mainstream pop. Made the same way as a TV commercial. Put a catchy jingle in it, mindless lyrics, and target tween girls, voila! A nationwide, chart topping single has just been made! When did itunes and the music industry start being run by people who don't care about real music?

Posted Oct 7, '12 at 12:57pm

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,882 posts

I forgot to mention Starships by Nicki Minaj. This song always gives me a terrible headache...

I believe that is the synth. But I can understand why you aren't a fan of it. I like it though...adds to the ambiance of the song

Well, I agree with you. It is an interesting musical addition and it definitely gives something to the atmosphere of the song. Maybe if I didn't hate it, I could enjoy it somehow.

Posted Oct 7, '12 at 5:42pm

Skulltivator

Skulltivator

647 posts

I don't like the song Somebody that I used to know by Gotye.

I actually like that song because it reminds me of Sting's music, and Sting is one of my favorite musicians.

Posted Oct 7, '12 at 7:57pm

The_Fire_Ninja

The_Fire_Ninja

15 posts

Mine is We are never ever getting back together - Taylor Swift

Posted Oct 7, '12 at 10:06pm

Fyrefox

Fyrefox

2,145 posts

Hmm, my least favorite song... That's actually hard to decide. I'm not really a fan or modern pop or rap. So I suppose anything in those categories would be my least favorite song.

Posted Nov 3, '12 at 1:32am

awesomecoyoteman

awesomecoyoteman

18 posts

forgot which songs you hate most JUSTIN BEIBER IS OBVIOUSLY WORST!

Posted Nov 3, '12 at 11:37am

116 posts

Basically anything by Lil' Wayne or Tyler the Creator. That type of mainstream rap is awful and it disappoints me that Watsky is still posting his songs on youtube while they make all this money. I know Watsky isn't concerned about the money, but I'd really like to see him make it big.

Posted Nov 3, '12 at 12:17pm

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

900 posts

There are several songs that I dislike.
But, I guess the one that takes the cake is Rebecca Black - Friday.

Reply to your LEAST favorite song.

You must be logged in to post a reply!