ForumsSupport Forum{Ans} Forum Bug

8 1547
Alpha791
Alpha791
3,896 posts
Peasant

When there is a number of posts such as 21, 31 or 41 you can't see the latest post on the last page, it just shows a blank page. Anyone wanna explain? :/

• 8 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Do you have a particular thread in mind? I'm not seeing this problem.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Maybe try to refresh? The last post might show up.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

He's talking about that bug that has been around for ages. Where the page it takes you to for the latest post is totally blank, and the page before has the real last post on it.

Normally only happens once in a while when the page count gets into the double digits.

As mentioned, just go back to page before the one you get directed to and bam! Most recent post is there.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Directd @ Devoidless and Gantic : Should we still report these glitches in threads to you then? Because I have seen them from time to time and disregarded the bug as I didn't find it irritating enough to report it to you guys anymore... =)

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I haven't encountered that problem in a while. The only thread that has that problem is "You're banned" which is several thousand pages long and had a lot of posts deleted from it.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I still see it from time to time, but can't pinpoint right now which ones have this problem... fair to say I will report them to you whenever I encounter them then, ok?

I also understand this occurs whenever posts are deleted in a thread and the last post slides back a spot for every deleted one, leaving a (several) ghost position(s) at the end of the thread? =)

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I've seen these "bugs" before, but its not a real problem all you have to do is go back like devoidless said.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Well thread can now be locked since its answered.

-Jeff

Showing 1-8 of 8