Forums

ForumsVideo Games

PC vs CONSOLE

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 9:55am

ChromeDeathRazor

ChromeDeathRazor

292 posts

PC can be too expensive to be just playing games on it but an expensive good gaming computer with powerful hardware can not only run games but support many other useful programs.

Also, PC allows gamers to modify their games to awesomeness. But then again, nothing beats the feeling of relaxing on your couch, with the controller on your hand, blasting some Grunts and Psychos.

I personally like a PC but since having some personal "Financial difficulty", I was wondering whether to get a PS3 or save enough for a personal desktop...

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 11:36pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,496 posts

I'm honestly going to say console. Gaming-wise of course. I don't play a lot of PC games.

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 8:00am

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Console. Better games. The games I play on the computer are flash games, Minecraft, and  when it comes out Elder Scrolls Online.

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 7:42pm

portarto

portarto

81 posts

PC definitely you can buy 1440p monitor and play 120fps on it with ultra settings. Just kidding not many people can afford that gear but mouse and keyboard are faster and more accurate than thumbstick. Console guys, don't say else. If you have played 10 years on console and you would compare yourself to PC guy who has played for 2 years, PC would win.

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 7:20pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

PC is a lot better it beats console for gaming and it does a ton of other stuff  you cant really say that pcs cost a lot more because you can build a budget pc for the same price that will do so much more and the games are cheaper,

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 7:34pm

Digobr23

Digobr23

128 posts

PC, games have better graphics, we got Steam which has a lot of games with good prices and at the same time we play we can watch a video on YouTube, look at a walkthrough online or search for informations only pressing Alt+Tab.

I understand that consoles have a lot of exclusives (God of War, Halo, Forza, InFamous to name a few), but we got some exclusives for PC, too, such as World of Warcraft, Starcraft II, Diablo III (it's still an exclusive, we don't have the PS3 and PS4 versions yet), the Age of Empires series and even a lot of flash games you can find in the Internet (Armor Games, for example) that are exclusive to the PC, it's almost impossible to play some games on other platforms such as IOS, Android or even on consoles.

So, yeah, I gotta stick with the PC. Even if mine isn't the best you can find in the market, I love it much more than my Wii or 3DS, for example. Also, buying games on Steam > buying games on PSN/XLIVE, imo.

Posted Mar 4, '13 at 7:49am

partydevil

partydevil

5,097 posts

ic that people that choose console do not play on the PC (often).
I say that is the only reason those people do not choose the PC over a console.

PC is better in every way except for racing games. (the triggers on the console controllers beat the key's on a keyboard.)

Posted Mar 4, '13 at 2:02pm

Moe

Moe

1,780 posts

PC is better in every way except for racing games. (the triggers on the console controllers beat the key's on a keyboard.)

Its worth noting a PC can use just about any controller you want it to.

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 3:37am

Grael6774

Grael6774

140 posts

I'm new to this kind of stuff so please bear with me. Here's my take on this debate.. hehe

It all depends on what genre of game you're playing. For shooters, I think PC is the way to go.. For action games and fighting games, I'd choose consoles hands down! :D

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 1:59pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,097 posts

Its worth noting a PC can use just about any controller you want it to.

yea you can also get a steer wheel and some paddles.
but thats not the point. i was talking about a plain PC whit mouse and keyboard, like PC's are 99% of the time used.

Reply to PC vs CONSOLE

You must be logged in to post a reply!