ForumsThe TavernWhat did you learn today?

2124 682546
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

You learn something new every day, whether or not you realize it right away. There are no exceptions to this rule.

Today I learned the difference between bowler hats, pork pie hats and fedoras. Before today, they were all just fedoras to me. It never occurred to me that all three of these different hat styles had different names.

I also learned that Roseanne is Jewish, and that gummy shot glasses exist.

http://giantgummybears.com/images/products/ShotGlasses-11Flavors.jpg

It doesn't have to be anything life-changing or significant or anything, just something that you learned. So AG, I ask you now, what did you learn today?

• 2,124 Replies
gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

I learned that Martin Lawrence is banned from SNL.

DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

Snickers Peanut Butter Squared are now made with 25 percent more peanut butter.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Today I learned it is quite possible to survive without a single dollar in your pocket.

Snickers Peanut Butter Squared are now made with 25 percent more peanut butter.

Oh ****, really?
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I learned that just because Band Camp is called Band Camp, doesn't mean I'll be spending the week over there. It just means that everyday for a week we practice playing and marching from 9 am to 4 pm.

So I won't be gone for 2 weeks, it just means I'll be gone for one.

tangentHyperplane
tangentHyperplane
90 posts
Nomad

Today I learned that it doesn't matter how much you think you've kept on top of a class: the day before an exam, you know nothing.

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

I learned that the newest quests are for this game.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I learned that Matthew Mercer, the guy that voiced Chrom in Fire Emblem Awakening, is also the voice of Levi in Attack on Titan. The English version of course.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

As long as we're talking about Chrom...I learned that Chrom is going to be in the next SSM. Probably.

I also learned that since I'm a volunteer I can BS stuff and sit in the Craft Shack all day at camp painting on the kids.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

That England fits into the Mississippi drainage basin approximately ten times.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

A judge in california ruled that the death penalty was unconstitutional.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I tried Baby Bottle Pop for the first time ever, and I learned that I don't like it that much. Which is surprising because I usually love all candy.

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

That I really need to get into shape.
;D

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Today I learned that it doesn't matter how much you think you've kept on top of a class: the day before an exam, you know nothing.

I learned that I'm not the only one wearing the grade 12 gem armatar that I drew.
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

I learned that our beloved moderator, @MrDayCee, currently has 915 favorite games! I did count them myself, and I don't think I made any mistakes, but if I did... someone else can count them just to make sure! =D

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I learned that I have a lot of favorite games apparently! (oO)

Since @Skeleton_Pilot counted them all, I think it is time I started using my 'database' of fav games again for some random playing again as I did in the past! Always fun to find a forgotten gem in there! =)

Showing 1516-1530 of 2124