Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

What did you learn today?

Posted Jan 23, '14 at 12:11am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

5,460 posts

Here you can discover how intrusive they can be to a heavy metal song.

I love you now.

I won't need to tell you about Apocalyptica, do I?

No, I already love Apocalyptica :) I found them through their Metallica covers and they never fail to impress ^^

Today I learned how in depth my dad goes when he's figuring out who to draft for baseball. (He's a coach)

Posted Jan 23, '14 at 8:38am

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,639 posts

Knight

I learned that this is the 3rd day in a row my school was closed.

Posted Jan 23, '14 at 4:10pm

LaurenLouise1507

LaurenLouise1507

73 posts

Today I learned that if you elbow someone (with force) in the jaw, you can kill them.

Posted Jan 23, '14 at 4:31pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

4,630 posts

I love you now.

I love me too. And in all honesty the more I listen to it the less it bothers me.

Today (well yesterday night but it's been under 24 hours) I learned just how much of a brat my 11 1/2 month old nephew is. Yesterday he was playing with the dog food and my sister (trying to break that) told him for half an hour "no baby" (he calls himself baby). Later my sister found him playing with the dog food saying "no baby" likely mocking her....

Posted Jan 23, '14 at 5:29pm

Pedro97

Pedro97

1,812 posts

Today I learned that I should take a nap in the afternoon more often. I feel rested and happy after that.

Posted Jan 23, '14 at 7:06pm

themastaplaya

themastaplaya

1,020 posts

Today I learned that vegetables give me more mental energy than animal products like meat and dairy.

Posted Jan 23, '14 at 9:03pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,711 posts

Today I learned that if you elbow someone (with force) in the jaw, you can kill them.

Actively learn this?

TIL that, evidently, I'm quite a good kisser..not the first time I've been told this either.

Sal bb how bout sum sugar?

Posted Jan 23, '14 at 9:59pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,315 posts

Knight

No, I already love Apocalyptica :) I found them through their Metallica covers and they never fail to impress ^^

Apocalyptica is amazing. I'd play the cello because of them.

Keep learning those sexy things you learn girl. You didn't know that before?

Sal bb how bout sum sugar?

Sal left AG and FGA. He claims it's because of Spain but everyone knows he left because deep down... he dislikes you.

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN

Today I learned that if you chew gum it reduces your hunger. Fruity gum, that is.

Posted Jan 23, '14 at 11:30pm

jeol

jeol

3,987 posts

Today, I learned that responsibly listening is responsibly learning.

Unless it's 8 AM and your teacher has a foreign accent you can't comprehend.

Posted Jan 24, '14 at 5:53pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,639 posts

Knight

Learned that the song we're doing in band called Locksley Hall, is nowhere to be found on Youtube nor on Google.

Reply to What did you learn today?

You must be logged in to post a reply!