ForumsThe TavernWhat did you learn today?

2124 682529
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

You learn something new every day, whether or not you realize it right away. There are no exceptions to this rule.

Today I learned the difference between bowler hats, pork pie hats and fedoras. Before today, they were all just fedoras to me. It never occurred to me that all three of these different hat styles had different names.

I also learned that Roseanne is Jewish, and that gummy shot glasses exist.

http://giantgummybears.com/images/products/ShotGlasses-11Flavors.jpg

It doesn't have to be anything life-changing or significant or anything, just something that you learned. So AG, I ask you now, what did you learn today?

• 2,124 Replies
Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

I learned that the local market in town still has Ender's Game Icee cups. As if to remind us even more that this movie has been out of theaters for months, "11.1.13" is printed on the cup.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,764 posts
Chamberlain

I learned that RIdley Scott is doing a Halo movie!

~Manly

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I learned that the world record breaking roller coaster, Banshee at Kings Island has to be the best roller coaster I have ever been on.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I learned just now that if you press your earphones connecting cord against the string of an electric guitar and pluck it the headphones generate a sound similar to an amplified electric guitar.

I learned that Mino is a girl. :^)

wat

I thought the FGA was Mino

I am the ruler of FGA now. I am in charge.

Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

About Unity Engine .

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I learned that in an exam going blank can lead to you writing utter nonsense.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

I learned that I have a comment that currently has 34 likes.

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

I learned that Youtube still shows the ad that the game Beat the Beard is based on.

How quickly can you beat the beard?

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I learned that my dog wont eat bananas for some reason.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I learned that this years Biology B1 GCSE exam was very easy.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I learned how to find every game onsite, even though the "category/all" link has become the link to the game tag directory.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I learned that most people don't know there's an official link for that because it's tucked away at the bottom of the all categories page.

Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

Shhhh, it's a secret @Gantic!

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

I learned that quite a few KH fans are going to be in a bad mood. No KH3 news at E3 (And no FFXV news as well) and the release date of 2.5 being the 2nd of December this year.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

No KH3 news at E3

I mean we do know that it is in production, I don't think we need more information until they have a release date and more gameplay finished to show.
Showing 1426-1440 of 2124