Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Coffee

Posted Sep 25, '12 at 5:45am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,875 posts

Knight

I've been a slave to the coffee mug since I was twelve, anything from a single to four cups a day. Black, 3 in 1, no sugar, milk or no milk, hot or cold it doesn't matter. I need my fix, especially at breakfast.

How do the rest of you view coffee? Experiences?

Posted Sep 25, '12 at 6:43am

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

I hate coffee it I can't stand it I think it's one of those things you love or hate. I'm more of a tea person.

Posted Sep 25, '12 at 9:58am

Masterforger

Masterforger

1,633 posts

Tea FTW. Coffee is a weakness. First, it helps you become alert, then half-alert, then you need it just to wake up. Although fine coffee is always nice. Especially choco-lattes.

Posted Sep 25, '12 at 10:34am

DemonOfVictory

DemonOfVictory

16 posts

I really haven't drank coffee to know if its that good... but the smell... It is intriging lol

Posted Sep 25, '12 at 10:35am

Mononess

Mononess

5 posts

I drink both tea and coffee. I prefer strong coffee, no sugar, no milk. Mostly I am using an AeroPress with espresso roast beans to brew.

Posted Sep 25, '12 at 11:54am

jezz

jezz

1,447 posts

I've never drank coffee, I don't like the smell.

I drink tea at least twice a day. I've recently been having 2 cups of green tea and 3 or 4 cups of black tea with a bit of milk in every day. I hope binging on tea isn't bad for you!

I drink so much I've ordered a teapot so I can brew it and reduce the cost of constantly boiling the kettle :P

Posted Sep 25, '12 at 12:34pm

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,005 posts

Knight

I actually like the smell of coffee, but I wonder how people can drink it black. I usually pour milk and lotsa sugar in it. I even suspect that the sugar I put into it is what's pushing me, not the coffee :D I also really enjoy a nice Cappuchino; go figure.

I have a tea every morning and evening, one coffee after lunch and occasionally one in the afternoon depending on my level of tiredness. Speak of drug addiction...

Oh, and munching coffee beans is also nice. There's this shop where they sell coffee beans enveloped in dark chocolate, hmmmmmmmmm. Speaking of which, chocolate/coffee ice cream with a hint of coffee liqueur is delicious.

Posted Sep 25, '12 at 12:40pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,557 posts

Knight

I've never drank coffee, I don't like the smell.

Are you kidding?!? I have heard of anybody that doesn't like the smell of coffee. =0

I don't really drink coffee, except an occasional ice coffee thing from the local coffee shop.

I love the smell and taste of coffee (with a little creamer. Black is too bitter.) I don't know why people always load it up with sugar, that makes it too sweet.

Posted Sep 25, '12 at 1:46pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,691 posts

Knight

I usually drink it if I have to wake up early and before I workout, it gives me that extra boost of energy to get things done. Some days I don't need it, and I don't have a problem not drinking it.

Posted Sep 25, '12 at 3:21pm

SSTG

SSTG

10,878 posts

Knight

My GF likes coffee, I don't like the taste but I don't mind the smell. I drink decaf tea 3 times a day in a big mug with milk and sugar. :)

Reply to Coffee

You must be logged in to post a reply!