Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Here's The Situation...

Posted Sep 25, '12 at 10:22pm

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,281 posts

To exercise my creative mind and to help increase activity in this part of the forums, I'm going to ask an open-ended question or give you guys an open-ended situation every day in the hopes that some of you will come up with answers! =)

Kudos to Ernie for this thread idea, and also for giving me the first question...

What would you do if you woke up one morning and it was 1901?

 

Posted Sep 25, '12 at 10:40pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,534 posts

Knight

I'd go back to sleep. 1901 sounds like a boring year.

Yeah, that's all I can come up with for this one. Expect more from me when I didn't come up with the question.

 

Posted Sep 25, '12 at 10:47pm

BRAAINZz

BRAAINZz

600 posts

Well, I would probably be on a field of undeveloped land, or knowing the past of my area, in a forest. I enjoy hiking so I would probably wander endlessly until I need food or water. In which case I would try and look for my town back when Downtown was just Town.

 

Posted Sep 25, '12 at 11:22pm

ellock

ellock

276 posts

I would run around and tell every one what will happen in 100 years and tell them I am from the future. I would also get to inventing things that have not yet been invented but will be invented soon. I would also write a book series on what I think the future would be like and 100 years from then people would be amazed! That is what I would do.

 

Posted Sep 25, '12 at 11:52pm

SSTG

SSTG

10,759 posts

Knight

What would you do if you woke up one morning and it was 1901?

That depends, would I be poor or rich because there wasn't a middle class back then. Anyway if I were in Montreal in 1901 I would enjoy it because I like the Victorian era.

 

Posted Sep 26, '12 at 11:17am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,851 posts

Knight

In the fields, like the rest of the Chinese farmers....

 

Posted Sep 26, '12 at 12:38pm

Masterforger

Masterforger

1,633 posts

1901? Fun! Top hats and coats and gloves. But I prefer the Age of Sail, and everything before that and after the age of the Romans. I find the 20th century, and beyond, partially depressing.

 

Posted Sep 26, '12 at 2:37pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,858 posts

I'll start robbing banks on horse back until automobiles become common.
Afterwards I'll use them to rob banks.
Soon, prohibition era will come and i'll start bootlegging also I would
kill Alcapone in his child hood.
then few decades later WW2 will start.
Oh, wait, I'll kill Hitler, Stalin, FDR, Churchill, Hirohito, Mussolini, all the scientists involved in manhattan project, Captain america (if he is real), Ghandi, Nehro, Tara Singh, Saddam Hussain, Qaddaffi, Hafiz Assad, Mao ze Tung,Nikita Khrichev, Mustafa Kamal Atta Turk, Kaiser, all influential Zionists, Fredrick Nietzsche, Lennon, Marx, Ghulam  ahmad Qaddiani and other people who I can't remember right now.
So, forget the first paragraph I'll basically go back as a hitman.

 

Posted Sep 26, '12 at 2:47pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,858 posts

Oh I forgot
Lord Weavel, Lord Mountbatten, JFK, Feidel Castro, Che,
Henry Ford (i'll also blow up his factories),
Every one involved in construction of titanic(after it has sunk off course, Bosses of all five crime families, King Farrooq of Egypt and Charles De Gaul(as[url=http://www.cracked.com/article_19726_5-people-from-history-who-were-absurdly-hard-to-kill.html] I like Challenges).

 

Posted Sep 26, '12 at 3:30pm

jjrocks66

jjrocks66

797 posts

1. I'd publish songs before the people who wrote them did.
2. I'd create some of the modern items we use today that didn't exist back them.
3. Predict mayor disasters.
4. Invest all the money i earned from the last 3 into a company like Microsoft.
5. Live life of luxury and donate 90 percent of my money to different charities worldwide, the other 10% goes to my children.

 
Reply to Here's The Situation...

You must be logged in to post a reply!