Forums

ForumsForum Games

RPG land! The place to help build a RPG!

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 4:19pm

evilsweetblock

evilsweetblock

427 posts

Ok I've fully healed.

.Deadeye Von Magnum
Health: 100/100
Lvl: 1
XP: 0/100
Gold: 50
L. Hand Equip:
R. Hand Equip: Pickaxe
Chest: Shirt
Legs: pants
Feet: Shoes
Str: 1
Def: 1 + 3
Agi: 1 + 1
Luk: 1
Chr: 1

You enter the mine and see a few ore deposits laying around. But there are also some kobolds around, fighting eachother over the ores. Then one stares right at you and pounces. What will you do?

Fillip Kone
Health: 100/100
XP: 0/100
Inventory: buckler, Short sword
L. Hand Equip:
R. Hand Equip:
Def: 1 + 3
Agi: 1 + 1

Enemys:
Kobold
Hp: 30
Weakness: ?? (Defeat one to know)

Unfortunalty, you cant use weapons. As you enter the arena, you hear roars of apluase as you see another street fighter running at you, about to do a deadly punch. What will you do?

Enemy:
Street fighter
Hp: 50
Weakness: ?? (defeat one to learn the weakness)

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 5:02pm

xerox

xerox

308 posts

Fillip Kone
Health: 95/100
XP: 35/100
Inventory: Buckler, Short sword
L. Hand Equip
R. Hand Equip:
Def: 1
Agi: 1

(Since I have no equipped items, i have no bonus stats, You also forgot to remove 5 hp and add 35 xp My strength is 1 so i suppose, i can do maximum of 1 dmg. Fighter is "Fighter: LvL 2, 50 HP, Agressive" So i suppose, he can do extra dmg because he is 1 lvl over me. So basically I'm gonna die no matter what i use.)

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 3:26pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

If I wanna play do I choose Normal or Adventurer Sheet?

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 4:56pm

Azywng

Azywng

114 posts

Name: Azywng
Rank XP: 27/100
Things:
NPCs:
Shopkeeper: 100 Hp, Passive.
Sells you items. However, if attacked, will defend himself with a sword.

Game Mechanics:
Blind: This pretty much removes sight from the description.
Dead: You cannot do anything untill revived.

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 10:20pm

evilsweetblock

evilsweetblock

427 posts

NOOOOOO I have absolutly no idea what to do! I cant go on! toss or unknown, you guys take over DX I will watch your progress!

Posted Feb 4, '13 at 11:08pm

evilsweetblock

evilsweetblock

427 posts

Hmmm it seems my second in commandees failed..... eh, its been scrapped, and it couldve been so popular 3:

Posted Feb 5, '13 at 2:16pm

Tossavainen

Tossavainen

30 posts

Sorry I wasn't there for you, Evilsweetblock, I hadn't noticed the whole darn game for a long time and thought it had died away a while ago.. (Then again I suppose it had..)

But at this point I'm not quite sure what to say, but I think you might want to start a new version of this after you've fully figured out the game mechanics. You got stuck when Xerox said:

My strength is 1 so i suppose, i can do maximum of 1 dmg. Fighter is "Fighter: LvL 2, 50 HP, Agressive" So i suppose, he can do extra dmg because he is 1 lvl over me. So basically I'm gonna die no matter what i use.

So basically.. I don't remember anyone saying that "Strength: 1 = Maximum of 1 dmg", I mean you could be using a dice system for example. The dice roll + strength - Enemy's defense = Amount of damage dealt. Right? You simply need to decide this stuff before you start the game. I'm still sorting out the game mechanics for several games I've had planned since 2012, because I want to make sure everything works..
So take your time with it and maybe some day start the game again if you feel like it, I mean after all I'm sure a lot of the stuff that was created can be put into the new version. Best of luck on that, hope this helped.

-James

Reply to RPG land! The place to help build a RPG!

You must be logged in to post a reply!