ForumsWEPRPresidential Debate Tonight

50 17838
zakyman
zakyman
1,631 posts
Peasant

Alright, Debate #1 of 3 is coming up at 9 ET. Who do you think is going to come out on top, do you think that this is going to have an impact on the presidential race, and what surprises might we see? This debate is on domestic policy, and is sure to have lots of issues like the economy, gay marriage, and other civil rights like abortion.

• 50 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Romney didn't talk about Libya because he realized the futility of accusing te President for what was not his fault and because he realized that making political attacks over the death of a diplomat during the 9/11 truce was a political embarrassment that has been condemned across the aisle.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Romney did better in the first one, but Obama did better in the other two.

I thought Romney did about the same in all three and it was just Obama who improved.

One thing I don't understand about Romney's plan: he says that he's going to make tax cuts, put more money into education and the military, but where is he going to get all of this money if he's making tax cuts?

That's a very good question. Allow me to answer it in the fashion we could expect Romney to answer that question. You see being a businessman himself he knows how businesses are run and how to manage money. Also this might be a good time to mention this.
Off and On the Record with Obama
Showing 46-47 of 50