ForumsThe TavernWhat weapons do you have if a zombie outbreak happened today?

43 12563
RaiderDawg
RaiderDawg
158 posts
Nomad

What weapons do you have right now? Do you own a gun? Would you use a baseball bat as a defense?

My weapons:

3 airsoft guns
4 steel baseball bats, and 1 wooden bat
30+ sharp knives and utensils

And my front door is really sturdy, no zombies could get passed it easily.

• 43 Replies
purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

well I would have a shaolin spade, a compound bow and 10 arrows, a hatchet, a pellet gun with 500 pellets, a blowtorch, 3 aluminum baseball bats, lots of steak knives(for throwing), 10 gallons kerosene and a lighter or 2, a weed whacker, hedge clippers, electric hedge clippers, a saber from the marine corps, an electric drill, A crow bar, sledge hammer, 2 hammers, a pitch fork, 1 bear trap, I can make molotov cocktails, And of course my zombie research books, screw drivers, wrenches, and a saw so I think I am pretty much prepared.

Retribution_999
Retribution_999
263 posts
Nomad

Do you have to fight the zombies? I'd just run away...

soyo678
soyo678
185 posts
Nomad

lets see a 30.6 rifle, several .22's, 2 20 guage shotguns and 2 12's, a .243, a 30-30, couple bb guns, paintball gun, 2 50 caliber muzzle loaders and 2 54 caliber flintlock muzzleloaders, couple bats, lots of hunting knives, (the kind used to gutt deer) a large (like 1 foot+sum) knife, lots of seak knives,a lawn mower, weedwacker,and 2 10 gallon containors of gasoline. I'm stacked...

Carnasaur8
Carnasaur8
39 posts
Nomad

Hmm that's tough

lets see:
M4 Special Forces
Grenade Launcher
Combat Knife
Sniper Rifle
M61A1 20mm Chaingun
M61 Vulcan
M109A6 155mm Paladin Howitzer
CH-47 Chinook Transport(for quick getaways)
Bullet Belt
M1A2 Abrams Tank
B2 Spirit
A Battalion all with XM-8 Rifles
and enough food and ammo to last us forever

kyza21
kyza21
86 posts
Nomad

well...... i dont own a gun, so i would use my cricket bat to bash my way thru to my butcher knive

mr_105
mr_105
14 posts
Nomad

lets see a sword a metal baseballbat and airsoft guns. oh and some little knives.

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

Rifle shotgun and my secrit wepone a chansor!!!! and scat man

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

i got the Rifle on holday to sweeden

swoetn
swoetn
18 posts
Shepherd

a lighter and some deodorant and you got yourself a flame trower! also some bombs and an axe.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Many kitchen utensils and tools.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Besides the normal stuff (improved blunt weapons & kitchen stuff & tools)

- Baseball-bat
- Katana & Wakizashi
- Tachi & Tanto
- Glaymore (2 times)
- Falcata

*Note: the swords are all real, usable weapons, not that silly tourist-stuff*

GUNspite101
GUNspite101
24 posts
Jester

I would loot the nearest gun shop for a shotgun and apply home made improvements. I'd also go to the tool shed in the back yard and grab some nails, pop them on the baseball bat for a spiked bat. Improvise some fire bombs. I would also make myself a bow and arrows set. Finally, I can drop zombies in style while wearing a bandana.

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

I would have a hunting bow (why not)
All of our shotguns/rifles
Lots of knives
Machetes (2 of them-yea, I'm that cool)

And epic skillz that no one else could ever have!

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Well, just looking around I see a banjo, 4' rain stick, several unfeasibly large textbooks, Burwhale the Avenger, and some potted plants. I know I've also got an arming sword, a lawn mower, a bunch of saws, and some bayonettes somewhere.

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

well, let's see:
i have a baseball bat in my room, lots of knifes in the kitchen, and a metal paper towel holder in the bathroom inside my house. Outside my house, i have gardening tools (shovels, spades, rakes). That's pretty much it.

Showing 16-30 of 43