Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

How did you find Armor Games?

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 3:54pm

alaRi

alaRi

72 posts

before i play games on Croatian sites, and once i see that the most avesome games are from this site so i decide to create profile here, and too, here i can "train" my english =P

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 11:27pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,110 posts

It was a couple years ago, I was at a friend's house he showed me a game called Bubble Tanks, he annoyed me into playing it and it was so addictive.(By the way the game was on Armorgames)

Then about maybe a year later I was at my dad's, when I was younger I played Cartoon Network then it was about that time I got totally bored of it. Then I started remembering that game, so I googled it and this website appeared on the first thing I clicked it and started playing the game.

After about a couple of months I thought it was time for me to explore the site for new games but as I went exploring all the different games scared me(I'm not joking I was literally scared). So then I started becoming slightly brave and looked around to find some games.

After about 2 years I stumble apon an online game called Everybody Edits, when I started playing it I was inlove with it but then I decided to sign up for the game to become a user on it, of course I wasn't smart enough to relize that becoming a member on the game also makes me a member on this site, but I didn't notice it untill I went on a new game.

After becoming insanely bored of EE I went to Bad Eggs Online, when I started loading it I noticed that it showed a red shield next to words and buttons, that's when I relized I was a member, and started being active(kinda but that's another story).

Federal law says you have to be 13 or older

Oops I was 12 when I signed up good thing I'm 13 now.

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 6:58pm

Parsat

Parsat

1,810 posts

Been playing Armor Games since the Games of Gondor days, but on AddictingGames back in the day. I made the switch after that site made a turn for the worse.

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 8:12pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

It's a rather long and complicated story...

One day, I was out playing with my friends. This was over at my friends house. After a bit, it was getting dark, so we went inside and played Halo for a bit. There was a girl behind me, so I asked her if she wanted to go outside with me, of course saying yes. So we went out on scooters riding down the street. We actually scooted a long way away, eventually stopping at a field and running into it, because, well, we were kids.

Anyways, we lay there for a while, talking, staring at the stars. She laughed, I laughed, we both had a good time. After a few minutes of silence she asked me about the time, to which I looked at my watch and realized, oh crap... My parents would be picking me up from my friends house in ten minutes. Considering we had been scooting for a while, we booked it back to the road and rode back as fast as we could. Needless to say, my parents were a bit disappointed when I got back ten minutes late. They're not much for banishing me to my room, so I pretty much got off the hook.

Now, as to how I found AG, I can't quite remember.

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 8:31pm

samdawghomie

samdawghomie

2,069 posts

A good ol' Google search did the trick. I was still young and didn't know much about how the internet worked I just searched something like free flash games. And Armor Games appeared. Then I made an email, made an account and my life on the internet began. It can all be traced back to AG, lol.

Posted Nov 28, '12 at 8:56am

Arceus12

Arceus12

144 posts

I found Armor Games via Newground

Posted Nov 28, '12 at 3:22pm

PitiRR

PitiRR

3 posts

I guess I was searching a game...

Posted Nov 28, '12 at 4:00pm

Jeff1999

Jeff1999

648 posts

Well i first saw armor games when i was like 7, i loved flash games and most of my favorites were from this site. Years passed, i was playing games, no stop, 4 hours a day, just playing and thats it. Then me and my mom moved and the only thing we had was an ipad, (i was able to visit my uncle and aunt and use their computer if i needed one), i was a big fan of castaway 2. Then one day, when i was on my ipad, i went to google to see a small tip about the game (there was a small thingy thingy i needed to know), when i googled it, it brought me to a forum (like a discussion about castaway 2), i was just reading what people were talking about, there were so many questions i wanted to answer, and i made an account because i just wanted to talk in forums so badly. And i was actually swearing (a little bit), but they didnt get posted (they never do when its your first day). And i pretty much read the rules and understood what was i doing wrong, then for a few months, i was lying that i was 13, after that i was starting to tell the truth, but that was when i was already a lord, and then i got 13 and i was living happily forever. The end.

-Jeff

Posted Dec 1, '12 at 5:39pm

yourawesomeness

yourawesomeness

100 posts

im 14 and ive been going to this sit since i was like 9 just for the games. i got an account because i wanted to use online saves and b a part of the forums

Posted Dec 1, '12 at 5:44pm

yourawesomeness

yourawesomeness

100 posts

i found this sit because i used 2 go 2 miniclip and 1 game was made by armor so i went to armor and i loved it. i remember when warfare 1717 and warefare 1944 were on the front page.

Reply to How did you find Armor Games?

You must be logged in to post a reply!