ForumsForum Gameswhen it rains, it...

1305 340023
spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

this is one of those fun fast games where the first person, me, will say when it rains, it...
then something else after that. it can be anything. then the next person would continue that.

example:
player 1: when it rains, it snows rice putting
player 2: when it snows rice putting, i eat it.
player 3: when i eat it, it explodes inside of me.

and so on.
the start:
when it rains, it...

• 1,305 Replies
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

When it means you really shouldn't have eaten those beans the other day, an invisible sniper shoot poor partyde . . .

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

ahh, the ninja

When it's raining cats and whales, an invisible sniper shoots the preside . . .

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

when an invisible sniper shoots the preside . . ., lucky partydevil got away alive =D

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

When a lucky partydevil got away alive, I shot him and he died.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

when i got shot and died, i turned to a world whit more creative ways to kill someone.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

When you turned to a world *WITH more creative ways to kill someone, you are killed by some1 rolling a barrel down a hill that press a switch that activates a flamethrower that burns a barn that collapses onto a button that sends a signal that drops a bomb that destroys a trigger preventing a gun from shooting you in the face, resulting in you getting shot in the face.

~~~Darth Caedus

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

when i killed by some1 rolling a barrel down a hill that press a switch that activates a flamethrower that burns a barn that collapses onto a button that sends a signal that drops a bomb that destroys a trigger preventing a gun from shooting you in the face, resulting in me getting shot in the face, i was happy to hear my alarm clock going of.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

When you were happy to hear your alarm clock go off, you realized it was actually the ticking of a bomb and you exploded.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

When party realized it was actually the ticking of a bomb and he exploded, he once again searched for a realm where people killed creatively.

~~~Darth Caedus

TeslaGuy
TeslaGuy
959 posts
Nomad

When he once again searches for a realm where people kill creatively , my back are starting to be itchy

TeslaGuy
TeslaGuy
959 posts
Nomad

When he once again searches for a realm where people kill creatively , my back is starting to be itchy

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

When TeslaGuy's back is starting to be itchy, brooms start to eat pelicans.

wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

When brooms start to eat pelicans, fish start to fly.

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

When fish start to fly, fishing becomes a lot easier.

jnycz1324
jnycz1324
11 posts
Nomad

When fishing becomes a lot easier, sushi is more popular than ever

Showing 391-405 of 1305