Forums

ForumsForum Games

when it rains, it...

Posted Jun 12, '13 at 8:49pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,175 posts

When it means you really shouldn't have eaten those beans the other day, an invisible sniper shoot poor partyde . . .

Posted Jun 12, '13 at 8:50pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,175 posts

ahh, the ninja

When it's raining cats and whales, an invisible sniper shoots the preside . . .

Posted Jun 12, '13 at 9:00pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,322 posts

when an invisible sniper shoots the preside . . ., lucky partydevil got away alive =D

Posted Jun 12, '13 at 9:07pm

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

6,386 posts

When a lucky partydevil got away alive, I shot him and he died.

Posted Jun 12, '13 at 9:28pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,322 posts

when i got shot and died, i turned to a world whit more creative ways to kill someone.

Posted Jun 12, '13 at 9:44pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,175 posts

When you turned to a world *WITH more creative ways to kill someone, you are killed by some1 rolling a barrel down a hill that press a switch that activates a flamethrower that burns a barn that collapses onto a button that sends a signal that drops a bomb that destroys a trigger preventing a gun from shooting you in the face, resulting in you getting shot in the face.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Jun 12, '13 at 9:52pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,322 posts

when i killed by some1 rolling a barrel down a hill that press a switch that activates a flamethrower that burns a barn that collapses onto a button that sends a signal that drops a bomb that destroys a trigger preventing a gun from shooting you in the face, resulting in me getting shot in the face, i was happy to hear my alarm clock going of.

Posted Jun 12, '13 at 10:36pm

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

6,386 posts

When you were happy to hear your alarm clock go off, you realized it was actually the ticking of a bomb and you exploded.

Posted Jun 13, '13 at 12:37am

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,175 posts

When party realized it was actually the ticking of a bomb and he exploded, he once again searched for a realm where people killed creatively.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Jun 13, '13 at 4:26pm

TeslaGuy

TeslaGuy

1,000 posts

When he once again searches for a realm where people kill creatively , my back are starting to be itchy

Reply to when it rains, it...

You must be logged in to post a reply!