Hunger: 44/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

You shadow traveled and bumped into a guy with normal steel swords.

He attempts to drive his swords into your body.

As he's driving the sword, I kick him away. conjure up 2 swords and chuck it at him.

Posted May 22, '13 at 4:59pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,906 posts

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 14
XP: 35/85
--
HP: 365/365
Hunger: 66/100
NP: 16/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
Tom; Metal Manipulation; HP: 260/260
--
Inventory:
$7990

It doesn't have eyes. But it can detect you.

It just pushes you away with acid every time you get near it. The metal will absorb the acidity but it won't absorb the force of it.

Get what?! It's raining acid! Caused by your beloved acid creature.

i extent my arms and increase the size of my hands so i can climb from cube to cube till i am over the creature, then i try to get to the stone on its head after i erased any sign of my presence so it will notice me when it is too late and i allready destroyed that stone with my blade hands on bone-projectiles (i am still a gold-golem, re-growing my skin/armor right after it touched the acid.

if this creature uses Aqua regia then i change into a silver golem

i hope you can read german:

Silber wird nicht aufgelöst, da dieses durch die Bildung einer unlöslichen Silberchloridschicht vor weiterem Angriff passiviert ist.

tom uses weapons made out of silver, titanium and gold to attack/distract the creature. he keeps on pushing the weapons through the acid till they got through its skin so they can turn it into swiss cheese from the inside.

Posted May 22, '13 at 6:28pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Name: Shadow
Super Power: Shape shifting
--
Level: 9
XP: 28/60
--
HP: 5/185
Hunger: 39/100
NP: 5/100
--
Forms:
Raven, Wolf, Knight Of Titanium, Fire Wolf
--
Allies:
Brandon; Rune Support; HP: N/A
Guardian; Marker Manipulation; HP: 175/175
--
Inventory: Stun rod, electric rifle

I change to my raven form and fly straight for the fire manipulator boss, and at the last minute fly up and over him and then back down. (So hope fully it will hit him straight on.)

Posted May 22, '13 at 9:31pm

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

6,398 posts

Name: Rip
Super Power: Magnetism
--
Level: 1
XP: 19/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 91/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Then what will you do when you rest? I keep asking myself that question every time I reply everyone's situation.

Yes, you still have your weapons, though they're not included in the inventory.

Size of the animal? About twice the size of a normal gorilla.

There is metal, but they are buried down below, giving you no way to get it.

It punches the ground and causes a fissure.

True, I wouldn't do anything if I rested.

A fissure? Hah hah! I use my hooks to grab onto a strong tree branch and then I get down somewhere near the fissure. I reach my hand inside and I attract all the exposed metal ore in the fissure, attracting it to my right arm.

If I see the gorilla come near me, I use my metal hooks to hover in the air and distract it while I attract all the metal ore.

Posted May 23, '13 at 6:01am

Rapyion

Rapyion

2,053 posts

Name: Aureus Petra
Super Power: Earth Manipulation
--
Level: 2
XP: 7/25
--
HP: 65/65
Hunger: 90/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Forgot the sheet, it's almost midnight here...

I make rectangular bricks,of stone appear from the ground, trying to crush the spiders. I do this while running towards the cave.

They move, dodging the bricks and spitting at you with acid.

-----

Name: HornyVonHornMeister
Super Power: Umbrakinesis
--
Level: 6
XP: 34/45
--
HP: 30/130
Hunger: 43/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

As he's driving the sword, I kick him away. conjure up 2 swords and chuck it at him.

Aah, he's immediately dead.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

You have three more posts until you die.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 65/100
NP: 17/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

i extent my arms and increase the size of my hands so i can climb from cube to cube till i am over the creature, then i try to get to the stone on its head after i erased any sign of my presence so it will notice me when it is too late and i allready destroyed that stone with my blade hands on bone-projectiles (i am still a gold-golem, re-growing my skin/armor right after it touched the acid.

if this creature uses Aqua regia then i change into a silver golem

i hope you can read german:

Silber wird nicht aufgelöst, da dieses durch die Bildung einer unlöslichen Silberchloridschicht vor weiterem Angriff passiviert ist.

tom uses weapons made out of silver, titanium and gold to attack/distract the creature. he keeps on pushing the weapons through the acid till they got through its skin so they can turn it into swiss cheese from the inside.

I meant 'guess what?!', not 'get what?!'. Sorry.

And I can't read German because in my country, German isn't taught. Sorry.

But I'm pretty sure you're meaning reactions of silver with acid. Okay, it uses nitric acid, then.

But, won't the acid turn silver into silver nitrate? It's (According to Wikipedia) corrosive as well. I'm guessing it'll turn smaller and smaller. It's powdery too.

Well, I don't know.

Tom's attacks were useless. They couldn't twist it.

Trust me, there aren't any cubes leading to the stone. You have to find another way. Maybe attracting the cube, I don't know. The cube is an unknown matter to mankind.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 38/100
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I change to my raven form and fly straight for the fire manipulator boss, and at the last minute fly up and over him and then back down. (So hope fully it will hit him straight on.)

Okay, the dead bodies are already eaten. I forgot.

You make the homing fireball hit the fire chief, but he absorbed it.

He joined his wrists together and shot flames. Flames, not fireballs.

-----

Name: Rip
Super Power: Magnetism
--
Level: 1
XP: 19/20
--
HP: 50/50
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

True, I wouldn't do anything if I rested.

A fissure? Hah hah! I use my hooks to grab onto a strong tree branch and then I get down somewhere near the fissure. I reach my hand inside and I attract all the exposed metal ore in the fissure, attracting it to my right arm.

If I see the gorilla come near me, I use my metal hooks to hover in the air and distract it while I attract all the metal ore.

It seems the gorilla made a mistake, or Rapyion made a mistake, since he controls all NPCs.

Okay, you collected metal ores from the fissure to your right arm. Now what?

The gorilla comes charging at you.

Posted May 23, '13 at 8:30am

LupusAureus

LupusAureus

124 posts

I make giant arms of sand on the beach, I control it far way, they are noton my arms. I position my left arm to stay in my midsection, blocking the spiders and their acid from me. I make a sweeping motion with my right arm, eventually slapping my left arm, trying to crush the spiders.

Posted May 23, '13 at 8:33am

LupusAureus

LupusAureus

124 posts

Name: Aureus Petra
Super Power: Earth Manipulation
--
Level: 2
XP: 7/25
--
HP: 65/65
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

And again, the sheet. *Facepalm*

I make giant arms of sand on the beach, I control it far way, they are not on my arms. I position my left arm to stay in my midsection, blocking the spiders and their acid from me. I make a sweeping motion with my right arm, eventually slapping my left arm, trying to crush the spiders.

Posted May 23, '13 at 8:49am

HornyVonHornMeister

HornyVonHornMeister

117 posts

Name: HornyVonHornMeister
Super Power: Umbrakinesis
--
Level: 6
XP: 34/45
--
HP: 30/130
Hunger: 43/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
Dark Melee
--
Allies:
N/A

You have three more posts until you die.

... I didn't want to do this... I remove his armor and eat him...

Posted May 23, '13 at 2:46pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,906 posts

--
--
Hunger: 65/100
NP: 17/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

I meant 'guess what?!', not 'get what?!'. Sorry.

And I can't read German because in my country, German isn't taught. Sorry.

But I'm pretty sure you're meaning reactions of silver with acid. Okay, it uses nitric acid, then.

But, won't the acid turn silver into silver nitrate? It's (According to Wikipedia) corrosive as well. I'm guessing it'll turn smaller and smaller. It's powdery too.

Well, I don't know.

Tom's attacks were useless. They couldn't twist it.

Trust me, there aren't any cubes leading to the stone. You have to find another way. Maybe attracting the cube, I don't know. The cube is an unknown matter to mankind.

you know that nitric acid can not harm gold? aqua regia can harm gold but it does not affect silver.

tom uses weapons made out of gold to distract/hurt the creature while i turn into a golden generator-golem. i use anti-gravity generators to float towards the stone. if that creature suddenly uses aqua regia, then i use anti-gravity to let the acid float away from me.

if i can not do this or it will not work:

i shift into a blob/golem made out of acid (a blob is a creature made out of a liquid, right?) so i can "ride" on the acid rain and use the other acid attacks to get to the stone on the creatures head. i wonder...can i eat acid while i am an acid blob/golem, right? i use an acid whip to destroy the stone.

if i can not do that either, then i dig into the inside of a cube to find out what kind of material they are. if i can not find that out, then i try to shift into a golem made out of this material by eating some cubes. maybe now i am able to float towards the stone so i can destroy it.

no matter what plan i use, tom uses his metal form to attack the enemy with weapons made out of all the noble metals just to distract/hurt it/him/her.

Posted May 23, '13 at 8:36pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

--
--
Hunger: 38/100
NP: 6/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--

I jump out of the way of those flames. and I try to distract him to give aqua gal a chance to attack him.

Reply to The Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

You must be logged in to post a reply!