ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 299551
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Name: blue wings
Super Power: water manipulation
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

this is the game i had no idea what the story was because i didnt read others stories right?

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Name: Gratlevor
Super Power: increased brain capacity(super genius and telekenisis)
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

Name:Jon Eclipses Makarov Antonia Montana Vexin
Super Power: Ability to control the several species of insects living in my body
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

so you are oogie boogie from nightmare before christmas?

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: Blue Wings
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I thought everything was explained at the OP. But seriously, you have to. It's important. Plus, you get to learn what technique they use to kill.

o.o

Okay, let's start our first fight!

You wake up in a forest that contains a lake of saltwater.

"HEY!!"

A human shouted and immediately attacked you with earth pillars. They raised one by one, more and more forward. You are going to get impaled if you don't do something.

-----

Super Power: Increased Brain Capacity(Super Genius and Telekenisis)
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You catch your breath in a mental institute after the mutated cells reside in your body.

A mental patient smashed his cell door open with his fists. He screamed and caught you standing there.

"YUARRRGH!!!!"

He runs towards you like a bull charging towards a wall. He looked weak. But don't underestimate him.

-----

Super Power: Inner-Insect Manipulation
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You're like Shino from Naruto or Oogie Boogie from Nightmare Before Christmas like Cardibard suggested? Okay, creative.

You felt pain in your chest the instant the mutated cells settled in your body, then stinging pain. It stopped after a few minutes.

During those few minutes, a girl of 8 came up to you and asked:

"Are you lost?"

You realized you were in the jungle.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I somehow calculate exactly when he would make impact in half a second, and the angle at which I should lean in the other half second. I do as I calculated a split second before the man would collide with me sticking my foot out tripping the man.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I thought everything was explained at the OP. But seriously, you have to. It's important. Plus, you get to learn what technique they use to kill.

o.o

Okay, let's start our first fight!

You wake up in a forest that contains a lake of saltwater.

"HEY!!"

A human shouted and immediately attacked you with earth pillars. They raised one by one, more and more forward. You are going to get impaled if you don't do something.

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You catch your breath in a mental institute after the mutated cells reside in your body.

A mental patient smashed his cell door open with his fists. He screamed and caught you standing there.

"YUARRRGH!!!!"

He runs towards you like a bull charging towards a wall. He looked weak. But don't underestimate him.

-----

Super Power: Inner-Insect Manipulation
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You're like Shino from Naruto or Oogie Boogie from Nightmare Before Christmas like Cardibard suggested? Okay, creative.

You felt pain in your chest the instant the mutated cells settled in your body, then stinging pain. It stopped after a few minutes.

During those few minutes, a girl of 8 came up to you and asked:

"Are you lost?"

You realized you were in the jungle.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

did you just double post?

AzureWrath84
AzureWrath84
2 posts
Nomad

Name: Shyvanne
Super Power: Cryokinesis
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 5/20
--
Hunger: 99/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

(Oops, sorry. I thought it wasn't submitted.)

Okay, the man trips, but with amazing force that the ground rumbles.

(5 XP)

The floor is utterly broken. That includes the whole building. Debris starts to fall from above.

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You wake up feeling warm in a freezer. It seemed that you were put here by mafia members for you to freeze to death.

A portal opens up in front of you, sucking you up instantly. The place you are in is a jungle of purple leaves. Monsters live here and the only way you can get out is getting a purple crystal fragment from the only cave in this particular world.

Look! There's a wolf-like monster chasing you right now!

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I look at the man and think. What if I could use his body to make an exit for me. While I was thinking this I unknowingly used telekenisis to lift the man and throw him into the wall.

AzureWrath84
AzureWrath84
2 posts
Nomad

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I managed to freeze the wolf-like monster before it could reach me and shatter it to pieces with a conjured ice shard.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 10/20
--
HP: 20/50
Hunger: 98/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You think and lifted the man. He flailed his arms uselessly as you threw him to a wall. It breaks.

(5 XP)

But you just stood there and did nothing to prevent getting hurt from the debris.

-(30 HP)

And so, you get stuck there. The man still lives though.

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You release a cold mist that froze the monster and summoned an ice shard. You sent it towards the ice sculpture and shattered it.

(5 XP)

You need to find the purple crystal fragment to return to the other world, which is safer than this world.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

--
XP: 10/20
--
HP: 20/50
Hunger: 98/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I use the telekenisis to remove the debris and I look out the hole I made with the mans body.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

i make some water explode under me so i can move away

(but it doesnt make sense... how does my character get to know something that happens in a different place or what the other characters do? it takes away elements of surprise and the "reality" of the game)

Showing 1-15 of 1815