Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter, Escapism
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

is the dragons fire hot enough to melt my diafram-skin? if yes, then i dodge it with a telekinetical puncht to the left (or cheeta--human-legs if we are still on the ground).

i continue to punch the dragon, aiming at his eyes (to make him blind), his ears (to make him deaf) and his nose (so he can not smell me). after i have done that, i aim for his head and chest to crush his skull and/or lungs.

Enemies here are two times stronger than before. So yeah, they can burn your diafram skin.

Eyes, sure. But ears and nose? It's not easy disabling those senses.

The dragon flew up and came down at you.

-----

Name: Black
Super Power: Elemental Manipulation
Variation: Wind
--
Level: 3
XP: 14/30
--
HP: 30/80
Hunger: 60/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I try to use my wind blade to cut her when I stop my gust, I also make a wind cloak to keep any acid I spill off of me.

Yeah, it cut.

(3 XP)

And you see the purple crystal inside.

Posted Jul 30, '13 at 8:02am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

Name: Ghalaghor McAllistor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 15
XP: 74/90
--
HP: 30/375
Hunger: 76/105
NP: 9/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

Enemies here are two times stronger than before. So yeah, they can burn your diafram skin.

that makes sense.

Eyes, sure. But ears and nose? It's not easy disabling those senses.

The dragon flew up and came down at you.

it is easier than you think.

i try to dodge the dragon while i run towards red as fast as i can. i give him a note that says:
i have a plan, i will distract the dragon so you can attack him. plug your ears and maybe your nose too.
then i run around the dragon, screaming as loud as i can and emitting a very strong and bad smell. the screaming will hopefully confuse him while the bad smell should paralyze him (imagine a mix between the symbiote in the third spiderman movie when spidey got rid of the symbiote in the church and a smell that makes you vomit; i plugged my ears and nose of course, i am breathing through the pores in my skin).

if that does not work, then i try let him hit me, but before he hits me i shift into a giant sharp and pointy spike, impaling him on me and tearing him appart on impact by creating more spikes and splitting myself into two after he hit me. i shift then into a gluey blob/slime and swallow him whole. after i ate the dragon, i shift back to normal.

Posted Jul 30, '13 at 1:53pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

--
--
Hunger: 60/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I go for it, (and yes I know you are about to nightmare me.)

Posted Jul 31, '13 at 4:48am

Rapyion

Rapyion

653 posts

--
XP: 77/90
--
Hunger: 75/105
NP: 10/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
Reed; Body Augmentation; HP: 400/400
--
Inventory:
$7990

it is easier than you think.

i try to dodge the dragon while i run towards red as fast as i can. i give him a note that says:
i have a plan, i will distract the dragon so you can attack him. plug your ears and maybe your nose too.
then i run around the dragon, screaming as loud as i can and emitting a very strong and bad smell. the screaming will hopefully confuse him while the bad smell should paralyze him (imagine a mix between the symbiote in the third spiderman movie when spidey got rid of the symbiote in the church and a smell that makes you vomit; i plugged my ears and nose of course, i am breathing through the pores in my skin).

if that does not work, then i try let him hit me, but before he hits me i shift into a giant sharp and pointy spike, impaling him on me and tearing him appart on impact by creating more spikes and splitting myself into two after he hit me. i shift then into a gluey blob/slime and swallow him whole. after i ate the dragon, i shift back to normal.

Alright, your plan worked.

(3 XP)

Then Red punched the dragon to death. He isn't your ally yet, so you don't get any XP. For having to face enemies two times stronger, you get 10 XP for killing something.

Alright, the dragon is dead. Red thanks you and becomes your ally. Hehehe. His actual name is Reed.

Alright, tell me if you want to get the crystal. It's gonna be dangerous. And the other island can and will defy your defenses. Meaning depletion of HP.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 59/100
NP: 1/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I go for it, (and yes I know you are about to nightmare me.)

I'm glad you know.

You gained Nightmare Points.

And you end up in space. With air. You see a man conjuring an orb of flame. In this place, air will run out because fire uses oxygen. You have a set time until air is completely depleted.

Posted Jul 31, '13 at 7:17am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

--
--
Hunger: 75/105
NP: 10/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

Alright, your plan worked.

(3 XP)

Then Red punched the dragon to death. He isn't your ally yet, so you don't get any XP. For having to face enemies two times stronger, you get 10 XP for killing something.

Alright, the dragon is dead. Red thanks you and becomes your ally. Hehehe. His actual name is Reed.

Alright, tell me if you want to get the crystal. It's gonna be dangerous. And the other island can and will defy your defenses. Meaning depletion of HP.

first, i use my powers to eat the dragon and to heal my wounds by using the dragons entire body. then, if i have still some unhealed wounds, i ask reed if there are shops on this island. i want to prepare myself before i go to the other island.

i have the feeling that some of the players either lost interest in this game or are too busy to continue...

Posted Jul 31, '13 at 6:54pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

--
--
Hunger: 59/100
NP: 1/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

My wind ability won't do me any good so I attack the man by using a full body tackle.

Posted Aug 1, '13 at 4:10am

Rapyion

Rapyion

653 posts

--
--
HP: 375/375
Hunger: 105/105
NP: 11/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

first, i use my powers to eat the dragon and to heal my wounds by using the dragons entire body. then, if i have still some unhealed wounds, i ask reed if there are shops on this island. i want to prepare myself before i go to the other island.

i have the feeling that some of the players either lost interest in this game or are too busy to continue...

Apparently, you and Shadowgun haven't lost interest.

Alright, you eat the dragon.

(All Hunger Points)
(All HP)

Shops? I've never been detailed and probably won't be, even after how hard I try to be.

Alright, there's a weapon shop (Obviously) and bullets shops near here. Bullets. Interesting.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 58/100
NP: 2/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

My wind ability won't do me any good so I attack the man by using a full body tackle.

The man threw the flame at you.

Posted Aug 1, '13 at 5:51am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

1,683 posts

--
--
Hunger: 105/105
NP: 11/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

Apparently, you and Shadowgun haven't lost interest.

Alright, you eat the dragon.

(All Hunger Points)
(All HP)

Shops? I've never been detailed and probably won't be, even after how hard I try to be.

Alright, there's a weapon shop (Obviously) and bullets shops near here. Bullets. Interesting.

why should i stop this game? it is awesome!

i go to the weapon shop and ask what i can buy for 7990 dollars.

Posted Aug 1, '13 at 6:16pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

--
--
Hunger: 58/100
NP: 2/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I dodge it, (got to end this quick so I can find the crystal in time.) I try to hit him to knock him out then try to find the crystal, (if I knocked him out.)

Posted Aug 2, '13 at 5:07am

Rapyion

Rapyion

653 posts

--
--
Hunger: 104/105
NP: 12/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
$7990

why should i stop this game? it is awesome!

i go to the weapon shop and ask what i can buy for 7990 dollars.

Oh, wow.. Let's see..

You have assault rifles with flaming bullets or shotguns with cryo bullets or sniper rifles with movable bullets. Any bullet can join with any weapon.

And a rocket launcher with extra explosion.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 57/100
NP: 3/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I dodge it, (got to end this quick so I can find the crystal in time.) I try to hit him to knock him out then try to find the crystal, (if I knocked him out.)

He took your fist and threw you away. He threw another fireball at you. You can't really move with your legs.

Reply to The Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

You must be logged in to post a reply!