HP: 50/50
Hunger: 96/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I can't rally dodge a wall, so I mimic the rainbow wall to defend myself.

The rainbow wall you made was pushed along with the other rainbow wall, pushing you.

It did help defend yourself.

(3 XP)

The unicorn now charged at you.

-----

Name: Ghalaghor McAllistor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 17
XP: 0/100
--
HP: 415/415
Hunger: 77/105
NP: 15/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter, Escapism
--
Allies:
Reed; Body Augmentation; HP: 440/440
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

in that case, i just try to grab it.

Finally.

(All XP)

Level up!!

Then you plunge into magma. In a volcano.

Posted Oct 11, '13 at 11:13am

neoexdeath

neoexdeath

369 posts

Name: Edward Neo
Super Power: Energy manipulation and mimic
--
Level: 1
XP: 3/20
--
Hunger: 96/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

The unicorn now charged at you.

Yay, exp! Anyway, I jump in a direction, hoping to dodge the attack.

Posted Oct 11, '13 at 7:48pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,903 posts

--
XP: 0/100
--
Hunger: 77/105
NP: 15/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

Finally.

(All XP)

Level up!!

Then you plunge into magma. In a volcano.

if it is a normal volcano with normal magma:

i turn into a magma-golem, dive into the volcano and eat some of the magma. then i get out of it and look around, trying to find out where reed is and where i am.

if this magma can harm me even when i use my powers, then i turn into a cloud and fly away from the volcano. i look around where reed is and try to find out where i am.

Posted Oct 12, '13 at 8:55am

Rapyion

Rapyion

2,024 posts

--
--
Hunger: 95/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Yay, exp! Anyway, I jump in a direction, hoping to dodge the attack.

It doesn't matter. The unicorn just changes its direction.

-----

--
XP: 3/100
--
Hunger: 76/105
NP: 16/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

if it is a normal volcano with normal magma:

i turn into a magma-golem, dive into the volcano and eat some of the magma. then i get out of it and look around, trying to find out where reed is and where i am.

if this magma can harm me even when i use my powers, then i turn into a cloud and fly away from the volcano. i look around where reed is and try to find out where i am.

Eating magma won't fill your hunger, though.

(3 XP)

You? You are in Hell! Not really. It just looks like it.

Reed covered himself with ice, since it's super hot here.

So, let's get to business, shall we?

You see a hell bat, flying towards you.

Posted Oct 12, '13 at 10:44am

neoexdeath

neoexdeath

369 posts

--
--
Hunger: 95/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

That's why I hate unicorns... I mimic it's rainbow wall again... (If you are wondering why I'm not using my energy manipulation, is because there is no energy source near).

Posted Oct 12, '13 at 3:19pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,903 posts

--
--
Hunger: 76/105
NP: 16/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

Eating magma won't fill your hunger, though.

(3 XP)

You? You are in Hell! Not really. It just looks like it.

Reed covered himself with ice, since it's super hot here.

So, let's get to business, shall we?

You see a hell bat, flying towards you.

i absorb the magma of the volcano and transfer it through my body to shoot it at the bat like a water hose from a fire fighter truck, except that i am using magma instead of water. i use the magma as a cover for the poison. poisoned magma that stuns every living being on impact, followed by slowly burning the victim. i added the poison when the magma was inside of me. by the way, it looks like normal magma, i used a transparent poison.

if reed uses coldness to avoid getting cooked in this place, then that means he can fly/float by using the hot air around him to get up, right?

(If you are wondering why I'm not using my energy manipulation, is because there is no energy source near)

rainbows are a source of light and light is a source of energy. you could manipulate the rainbow lasers of the unicorn or try to use another source of energy (fire, heat, lightning, light or pure energy). also, you can just try to attack the unicorn with some energy beams or something else, in this rpg element manipulators do not need their element near them, they can just attack with it like they generating it. your level determines how strong your attacks will be, meaning that a water manipulator could not freeze a waterball of the size of a planet when his/her level is not high enough to do that.

Posted Oct 13, '13 at 1:18am

Rapyion

Rapyion

2,024 posts

--
--
Hunger: 94/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

That's why I hate unicorns... I mimic it's rainbow wall again... (If you are wondering why I'm not using my energy manipulation, is because there is no energy source near).

I don't know about your energy manipulation. People don't really take the word 'manipulation' into consideration. Players here use the power as if they can conjure that type of power, say, fire or electricity. But I don't really mind. If you want to, just go for it. Just like what AyJay said.

The rainbow wall is conjured. But you don't see the impact. You see the unicorn jumping over and shooting another horn. It's a different one. And be mindful. It's quite near you. This should be the clue.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 75/105
NP: 17/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

i absorb the magma of the volcano and transfer it through my body to shoot it at the bat like a water hose from a fire fighter truck, except that i am using magma instead of water. i use the magma as a cover for the poison. poisoned magma that stuns every living being on impact, followed by slowly burning the victim. i added the poison when the magma was inside of me. by the way, it looks like normal magma, i used a transparent poison.

if reed uses coldness to avoid getting cooked in this place, then that means he can fly/float by using the hot air around him to get up, right?

Oh, sure.

Magma here doesn't affect the hell bat.

The bat's wings extend, then it spins, attacking you with them.

Oh, and it dodges the poisoned magma you spewed.

Posted Oct 13, '13 at 5:02am

neoexdeath

neoexdeath

369 posts

--
--
Hunger: 94/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

A piercing horn? Anyway, I take the energy from the rainbow wall and conver it into a beam of pure energy, shooting it the horn.

[quote](If you are wondering why I'm not using my energy manipulation, is because there is no energy source near)

rainbows are a source of light and light is a source of energy. you could manipulate the rainbow lasers of the unicorn or try to use another source of energy (fire, heat, lightning, light or pure energy). also, you can just try to attack the unicorn with some energy beams or something else, in this rpg element manipulators do not need their element near them, they can just attack with it like they generating it. your level determines how strong your attacks will be, meaning that a water manipulator could not freeze a waterball of the size of a planet when his/her level is not high enough to do that.[/quote]

I know about what level ups do (make you stronger). Anyway, thanks for the tips.

Posted Oct 13, '13 at 7:50am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,903 posts

--
--
Hunger: 75/105
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

Oh, sure.

Magma here doesn't affect the hell bat.

The bat's wings extend, then it spins, attacking you with them.

Oh, and it dodges the poisoned magma you spewed.

i dive deep into the magma and shoot magma spears with blades from my hilt, spreading them to everywhere i can while i am deep inside the volcano. i do this only if my blades won´t melt, otherwhise i dive into the magma and jump out of it like a torpedo, change into a prism eagle, fly above the bat and try to shoot laser beams at it after i collected/absorbed enough light from this place (don´t say there is no light in hell, all the fire and magma and lava should enlighten this place enough).

if that doesn´t work, then i combine both plans by getting out of the magma like a torpedo, change in mid-air into a dragon and shoot lightning (from my mouth) and blades (from my hilt) at the bat while i fly towards it. as soon as i am near enough, i spread a net of green poisonous lightning and blades over the bat, catching and killing it at the same time so i can eat it (needless to say that i am imune to my own poison).

Posted Oct 14, '13 at 5:33am

Rapyion

Rapyion

2,024 posts

--
XP: 6/20
--
HP: 30/50
Hunger: 93/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

A piercing horn? Anyway, I take the energy from the rainbow wall and conver it into a beam of pure energy, shooting it the horn.

Alright, the horn explodes on impact.

(3 XP)

But the unicorn got you in the chest from behind.

-(20 HP)

And now you're being rammed into a wall it summoned.

-----

--
XP: 8/100
--
Hunger: 74/105
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
--
Inventory:
Self-generating hilt

i dive deep into the magma and shoot magma spears with blades from my hilt, spreading them to everywhere i can while i am deep inside the volcano. i do this only if my blades won´t melt, otherwhise i dive into the magma and jump out of it like a torpedo, change into a prism eagle, fly above the bat and try to shoot laser beams at it after i collected/absorbed enough light from this place (don´t say there is no light in hell, all the fire and magma and lava should enlighten this place enough).

if that doesn´t work, then i combine both plans by getting out of the magma like a torpedo, change in mid-air into a dragon and shoot lightning (from my mouth) and blades (from my hilt) at the bat while i fly towards it. as soon as i am near enough, i spread a net of green poisonous lightning and blades over the bat, catching and killing it at the same time so i can eat it (needless to say that i am imune to my own poison).

Alright. Approved.

(5 XP)
-(1 NP)

But then you enraged a human you see below you.

He combined fire and boosted towards you.

Reply to The Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

You must be logged in to post a reply!