ForumsWEPRWanna-be Gangsters, a.k.a. "Wangsters"

30 7584
Flamegoat
Flamegoat
34 posts
Nomad

Ok, hi this is just something i have been wanting to do os bad mow. I hate wanna-be gangsters, a.k.a. "Wangsters." Basiclly because they think they are real gangsters, but they do not know the meaning at all. Also, it's frusterating when they keep saying "Nigga" in every sentnce. It's like all they ever say in a simle sentence. They could be going up to their grandma and greeting her, "Yo wussup Nigga!" and give her a heart attack.

Yeah so support me and this topic, and hopefully put up some comments on it. OK Thanks!!!

• 30 Replies
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Three things.

1. This goes in the Tavern.
2. The N word is offensive to "African-American" people. (If i want to be politically correct".
3. This probably should be blocked because there are already topics of similarity to this.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Three Things.

1. The word "N****" is very offensive.
2. This goes in the Tavern (if that).
3. This should be blocked because there are already topics with similarity's to this.

Kurgle
Kurgle
163 posts
Nomad

Here's a tidbit of information regarding the 'N' word.
The 'N' word was originally used to describe someone poor black or white.

The_Masquerade
The_Masquerade
140 posts
Nomad

I too detest "Wannabe Gangsters", but what can you do? This is just another clique in our community we have to deal with. But com' on. Do you really Jocks and Frat-Boys totally controlling our School community? I'd rather have a misled poser than some [mainly] Caucasian d-bag anyday. Also, as well as any clique, "Wangstas" make the society interesting and diverse. If you got rid of everything you hated you would not have anything you loved. I also have a list of people I don't want to exist. But the whole world would probably be gone if my wish came true. Now we don't want that do we? Also, something else with this thread, was this thread made intentionally to flame a group of people? In literal terms it would be just shy off racism. So how 'bout we start discussing about this matter at hand or maybe let this thread drown. One more note, the n-word has evolved into a lingo for home dog and what not which find not to be a problem at all. If anyone objects we can have a friendly *T_M snickers* debate on this. Thank you.

skillzkillz
skillzkillz
161 posts
Nomad

Wanna-be's are so funny...

Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

this is a gay topic who gives a $#!t

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

If you have nothing to add to the topic then dont say anything at all. Kepp you negative thoughts to yourslef Nater. I reckon the only reason u dont like it is cos u are a wigger and its embarrassing being rinsed by all these people.

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

Ouch, you need some ice for that burn nater

SpartanWarrior3
SpartanWarrior3
175 posts
Nomad

I agree, I hate them, plus I hate wiggers

agentkion
agentkion
53 posts
Nomad

THIS IS A CALLING TO ALL WANGTERS WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO FAKE WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO FAKE AND HATE ON REAL GANGTAS WHY???

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

ye exactly. Cum down my endz and bust that shit and manzll shoot u bruv.lol :P

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

What? This topic is going nowhere fast...I think that it needs to be locked......

KIngRyan

redbedhead
redbedhead
341 posts
Nomad

Theres alot of kids like that in my highschool and you just want to slap them and say "HEY your NOT from the hood"

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

lol there are people like that everywhere.

Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
324 posts
Peasant

Yea I have those fu<ks in my area; I hope they get sent into Compton and get stabbed . . . A-LOT .
We call them Wiggers

White + N.gg.r

Showing 16-30 of 30