ForumsForum GamesComplete the Objective: Team VS Team AKA No, Kyle is not dead.

206 26290
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Hello and welcome! No, I am not dead. No, I am not continuing any of my old threads. Yes, this is a good thing. Maybe. Probably not.

This is a game where two teams fight each other using various means and attempt to complete some degree of Objective!

Objective: This is what we're doing.
Gear: What gear you can get during the Objective.

Team A: Players on Team A
Team A Completion: How much Team A has done.

Team B: Players on Team B
Team B Completion: How much Team B has done.

And now we shall have the first Obvective.

HALLOWEEN OBJECTIVE! You are across from each other, with Team Orange in a giant pumpkin and Team Black in a haunted mansion! The battlefield is covered in a black moss-like substance and volatile pumpkins. There are two pathes between the bases.

Objective: Grab the other team's candy!
Gear:
Black Sword
Skull-tipped Staff
Phantasmal Musket

Team A:
Team A Completion: 0 pieces of candy

Team B:
Team B Completion: 0 pieces of candy

And now...begin!

• 206 Replies
Poizaz00
Poizaz00
605 posts
Peasant

I get the 4-sided dice and lego caltrops and throw them all over team north pole's fort. I'm team south pole.

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

Hey thanks. *Rearranges the caltrops and dice to injure attacking people, hiding them all around the Fort.* Diggy diggy snow, buildy buildy snow~

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Oh hello there Gemini. Time to face the wrath of my BB Gun as revenge for killing me during the Thanksgiving event. *starts shooting at Gemini*

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Such a wonderful thing that I can do. I honestly don't care... so I'll be a sniper for whoever conviences me to help their team.

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

Sonic. I have a heavily mined snow fort. You can snipe from it and sip cocoa. ABRACACOCOA *Magically poofs a cup of cocoa into Sonic's hand.* Is free gift!

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Just an FYI, if I'm not posting, go ahead and keep killing each other. That's why I put on Instant Respawns.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Alright. nice bit of bribery there... have a bullet to the face. *proceeds to headshot Epic*

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

Sonic, you do know you have a BB gun, right? *Ducks, continues to reinforce fort and starts building snowmen.* ABRACAMINECRAFT *Poof's pumpkins onto the snowmen's heads, they turn into Snow Golems and attack Sonic.*

Azywng
Azywng
373 posts
Shepherd

IT says toys, not food. Can we have toy laser swords?

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

Yeah, toy lightsabers! *Puts on Vader outfit* Azy...I am your....Death...

GeminiDelta
GeminiDelta
437 posts
Nomad

*THrows Arctic Gemini Sledgehammer at Sonic* NO ONES KILLS EPIC BUT ME >_>

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I'm just going to cut down a tree for no reason at all. *cuts down a tree with sword and it falls onto Gemini* Whoops. That was an 'accident'.

GeminiDelta
GeminiDelta
437 posts
Nomad

*Picks up tree while waiting for Sledge to spin back, smacks Dark with it, then grabs returning Sledge and whittles a big, wooden Sledge out of the tree.* That was on purpose.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

*teleports out of the way* god ****it. anyway, we have instant respawn, in case ya haven't noticed.

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

I fear what i'm about to do. ABRACABBQ *Casts Firaga on Gemini.*

Showing 166-180 of 206