ForumsForum GamesComplete the Objective: Team VS Team AKA No, Kyle is not dead.

206 26279
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Hello and welcome! No, I am not dead. No, I am not continuing any of my old threads. Yes, this is a good thing. Maybe. Probably not.

This is a game where two teams fight each other using various means and attempt to complete some degree of Objective!

Objective: This is what we're doing.
Gear: What gear you can get during the Objective.

Team A: Players on Team A
Team A Completion: How much Team A has done.

Team B: Players on Team B
Team B Completion: How much Team B has done.

And now we shall have the first Obvective.

HALLOWEEN OBJECTIVE! You are across from each other, with Team Orange in a giant pumpkin and Team Black in a haunted mansion! The battlefield is covered in a black moss-like substance and volatile pumpkins. There are two pathes between the bases.

Objective: Grab the other team's candy!
Gear:
Black Sword
Skull-tipped Staff
Phantasmal Musket

Team A:
Team A Completion: 0 pieces of candy

Team B:
Team B Completion: 0 pieces of candy

And now...begin!

• 206 Replies
theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

*Crouches down and closes eyes...then grabs the teleporting Sonic' foot on his second kick, snapping the ankle quickly before swinging him over my head and onto the ground.* Focus. Your eyes betray you. Your mind is the supreme sensory organ. This way, I will always know where you are, where you will be. *Puts on blindfold.* Bring it. I need no weapon. My mind is my weapon. My mind shall be your death via my body.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

you should be careful what you wish for. *turns into a puff of smoke as chaos spears come flying in from all directions.* because I do have quite a few references I can pull. *pulls out the Ambassador and shoots Epic's head for a few times for a headshot*

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

Epic twists and contorts his body, slipping through the barrage of spears, grabbing them as they fly and tossing them at Sonic as he appears, throwing up a force field to block the bullets.

Poizaz00
Poizaz00
605 posts
Peasant

I go onto the other team, go into their base, dual wield Red Ryder machine guns, fire blindly, and then use Tarran's luck to try and hit as many team-members as possible. (it's an injoke. A person in an RPG had terrible luck whenever he dual-wielded anything and always failed his rolls) I then switch teams again and go back to my base.

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

Poizaz, you sure you have the right game here?
Also, poizaz, JOIN MY DANG TACTICAL BASE VS BASE STRATEGY RPG.[url=http://armorgames.com/community/thread/10899472/epics-tactical-base-vs-base-strategy-rpg/]

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

KYLE POST DANG IT. Y U NO ON AG.
*Casts Aura Flare on Sonic, obliterating him with a wide-angle beam of pure energy.* WRRYYYYYYY

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

Kyle....Y U NO POST. I WIN. *CASTS ULTIMA, DESTROYING THE BATTLE-FIELD.*

Raispeed55
Raispeed55
233 posts
Nomad

Activate the wall of text defensive measures!
>Awaiting input.
>Run/Wall_of_Text_Defense/
>Command accepted.
>The ground was laden with dust and ashes from the great battle that just transpired between two exceedingly powerful wizards.Sonicheroes and Epic.After showering each other with destruction Epic was about to cast Ultima,which would end the battle once and for all.As he was about to destroy the entire area.A blur whizzed pass him,stunning him momentarily.It them abruptly stopped,allowing Epic to take in its appearance:Pale skin,jet-black air,fiery eyes,tuxedo,black shoes and holding a stained katana. He said "You are epic,correct?Then you shall be vanquished for trying to destroy this area of the world."Before disappearing and appearing beside Epic.
>Command Run/Wall_of_Text_Defense/ Exited.
>/Shut_Down.
>Command accepted.
>Shutting down...

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

Hey, that's actually not bad. Your computer's different than mine though, mine doesn't use >'s.
AND STILL KYLE DOES NOT POST. Y DOES HE HATE US.

Oh, by the way. CombatOS is FAKE. I did all those paragraphs myself.
PREPARE
TO
BE
CLOVEN
IN
T
W
A
I
N

Epic glares at his opponent. "What, you expect to stop me? Forget Ultima then. You will suffer worse. I will not attack your body, but your SOUL. SOUL SHATTER!" Epic lunges forward at Raispeed when he appears beside him, willing a new and supreme weapon into existence: His soul. Epic would stab a tendril of his own being into Raispeed's head, while dealing no physical damage, Epic would now fill Raispeed's psyche with the most disturbing and horrible of images: Piles of freshly gutted infants "Look upon their FRESH VEAL. DEVOUR THEM, ITS TASTY!", Raispeed's family all suffering intense torture, being whipped and such by Epic, "GIVE IN TO THEIR PAIN AND AGONY!"; Entire battlefields full of carnage, Raispeed would sense with all 5 senses "SEE MAN'S INHUMANITY TO MAN!"; And finally, Epic throws a massive wave of agony and despair at Raispeed's psyche to fully freak him out. "YOU ARE MEANINGLESS! I WILL BATHE MYSELF WITH YOUR TEARS!" And other such madness.

Raispeed55
Raispeed55
233 posts
Nomad

Oh you are ON. On like my coffee machine in the mornings

>Awaiting input
>Run/Lol_of_text_/Power_set/10/
>Command accepted
>Wait_wut...online
>Herpaderpa...online
>Derpstruction...online
>Ability_to_defy_all_good_roleplay_skills...online
>Lol_of_text_ ready. fire? (Y/N) Y
>Raispeed looks upon these images and, unexpectedly, smirks."Hah. these images are quite fond to me. My family are cowards, selfish and deep in the dungeon of greed. When someone half-decent Is noticed, they send them away to be eaten by wildlife. So I should thank you for this. I have seen worse fates than these. Being torn up by demons but staying alive due to dark magic... It's not pleasant. And these cute infants? The same fates of men happened to many, many children. So, to thank you, I will now show you my true form. Get ready to flee." These words barely out of his mouth, blinding pillars of light erupted from the earth, causing enormous shock waves to rock the earth, none of them hit Raispeed though. Finally, all of the pillars of light died down, and a sudden flash of light blinds everything and everyone in the area, but does not deafen them; Loud clashes of thunder and the booming of "YEAAAGH!" filled everything's ears. After what seemed like an eternity, the flash faded, and out came a new creature. It was humanoid shaped, but it was different. It had blue eyes, but they looked like fire burning through land. It had no hair, and un-humanly long ears. It only had four fingers on each hand, shaped like an eagles claw. It's arms and legs were almost human, except that there where spikes erupting out of it's elbows and knees. It's feet were what you would think a dinosaur's would look like; two spikes as toes, and a single pointing from it's back. It was almost entirely white, but there were glowing golden symbols seemingly randomly placed. It proved it was Raispeed by saying "Like it? I call it my Destruction form. One of the few things that I inherited from my family are forms that destroy. This... Is mine."
>Command Run/Lol_of_text_ exited.
That's why it needed the Ability_to_defy_all_good_roleplay_skills program.

(< pessimistic)

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

What's your operating system, Trololol4.5? Finally, someone to wage an EPIC BATTLE with.

Epic rolls his eyes. "...You're a monster, usually those images drive anyone to insanity. You think you're the only one with a true form? Bah, behold, MY true form!" He leaps into the air, surrounding himself in a ball of light. The sheer radiance would blind and stun most creatures, not to mention giving them the deadliest suntan of their life. The ball of light lasts only a few seconds, and when it fades, Epic's appearance had dramatically changed. Now instead of a pure human form, Epic's body had grown glistening scales all around it, his hands morphed into claws and his feet somewhat the same as Raispeed's, but three toes in the front instead of 2. Before, Epic's muscles had been fair but in this form, they bulged and writhed beneath scales and tough, leathery skin. Epic's head had changed the most; his teeth were sharper, his eyes larger and piercing, not to mention his elongated ears and nose. Not 2, not 4, but 6! Wings jutted out from his back, instead of being feathery and soft, these wings ended in sharp spikes. "Somewhat like your Destruction form, it seems...I am Half-dragon, from sharing the soul of one of the Legendary Twins; The two offspring of a single mother, mastered by two twins of power. Not normal twins, Twins of Power are perfectly balanced in their abilities. My twin is Extrahos, and legends of him abound in other places. Prepare to DIE!" He's still not done, Epic summoning a 10-foot-long battleaxe, holding it on both hands defensively. "BRING IT ON. I'LL CLEAVE YOU IN TWAIN."

Showing 196-206 of 206