ForumsForum GamesExperimental Evolution

87 14356
StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

n the distant future men has found a way to travel to planets outside of the Milky Way. The planets they have found have been put into one of three groups. Group one is full of barren planets that have been cultivated so that the humans can live on them. Groups two and three have planets that have life of them. The difference is that the planets in group two are used as a breading grounds for a company's experimental animals and group three's are where people are allowed to hunt dangerous aliens.

In this game you own a company that breads experiments on one of four planets. You will spend most of the game playing as your current experiment. Your goal is to survive as long as possible without getting to the point where you could find and kill the humans that made you. If you get to that point the microchip that is in your body, and all of the bodies of your kind, will kill all of you. If this happens then as the company that you still play you can make a new experiment.

Company Namethe name of your company)
Company Ownerthe name of the person who owns the company)
Planet Namethe name of the planet your company owns, no one can own the same planet)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experiment Numbera number code of the animal you are playing)
Animal Namethe name of the animal you are playing)
Food GroupHerbivore, Carnivore, Omnivore)
Descriptiondescribe the animal you are playing)
Evolutions:none(what has been added on since the first two)
Population:2
Environmentwhat sort of environment dose the animal live in)
Shelter:none
Food Source:none
Water Source:none

• 87 Replies
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Company Name:Bardish Blocks
Company Owner:Johnathan Bard
Planet Name:Bard Alpha
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experiment Number:7382
Animal Name:Bardish Bark
Food Group:Omnivore
Description: They are basically the Ents from middle earth, but they look like alien trees.
Evolutions:none
Species survival:2 days
Fruit:18(isn't a part of your population until they become seedlings)
Seedlings:0
Adults:2
Environment:Forest
Shelter:rock outcropping
Food Source:Grentual trees
Water Source:river

I try to find a way to protect my mate from the birds

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Company Name: fire masters
Company Owner: fire star
Planet Name:hichine
Experiment Number 3247658
Animal Name fortrezard
Food Group: Carnivore
Description:a fusion between a clam and a dragon it has wings an orange dragon head an orange dragon tail with fire on the end two dragon legs and a silver shell with little pin shooters
Environment:forest near a river
Shelter:a tunnel system dug into the bank of a river

You mate digs a system of tunnels into the river's bank. There are two exits from the tunnels. The first one is on land and the second one leads into the river. The tunnels in truth kind of act like an underground version of a beaver's dam. While your mate dose that you go hunting. You find that there are plenty of animals in the forest but only three have the size or population to feed you and your mate. You have a choice, hunt the bird like creatures that flay in big flocks eating any animal that they land on, the elk like creatures that have bone armor on to protect them from the birds, or the giant snakes that look like they are made out of rock?

Company Name: Provision Inc.
Company Owner: Jack Stone
Planet Name: Esthexa
Experiment Number: #27 (Because 27 is the best number)
Animal Name: Beast-Bane, nicknamed "Rivet"
Description: It's closest real life counterpart would probably be a dog. It's body is covered by thick, leathery skin, tough enough to withstand many dangers. It is usually found with either a dull green or brown color, or a pale silver. It has glowing red eyes, and all of it's senses are extremely acute. It is almost constantly filled with rage and adrenaline, and will many times attempt to kill most other living things, only helping it's own kind. It also has short, thick spikes going down its back, and it's legs are tipped with large claws, which can easily cut through most basic materials.
Evolutions: None
Species Survival: 0 days
Population: 2
Environment: Savannahs
Shelter: A medium sized rock formation that has a cave
Food Source: Estrios's Red-Bearded Awesomistic Antelope
Water Source: Two rivers that merge and lead to the sea

Your mate eats her share. The male Estrios's antelope ignore you once they realize that you won't hunt a healthy group of them. Once the food is gone your mate shows you around the rock formation that she found.

Description: They are basically the Ents from middle earth, but they look like alien trees.

As of right now anything short of consonantly scaring the birds will not work. Thankfully the birds are only awake during the day so you can rest at night. After finding this out you go to sleep and wake up the next morning. Only thing is it is still dark thanks to the clouds that are part of a giant storm. Animals all around are taking shelter and thankfully the rock outcropping you are under will protect both you and your mate from the rain and lighting that is to come.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Before the storm gets bad I make a track out of logs that will drain water into the soil of our shelter.

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

Animal Name fortrezard
Description:a fusion between a clam and a dragon it has wings an orange dragon head an orange dragon tail with fire on the end two dragon legs and a silver shell with little pin shooters

for now untill i find out if the snakes have venom i hunt the elk

i have my mate who is smaller and faster being a female go see if their are fruits in the trees while i hunt the elk

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Fruit:13(isn't a part of your population until they become seedlings)

The log system dose great bringing extra water to your mate. The storm raged for about four hours. During the wind blew at both trees and your kind alike. The wall you built earlier did great to keep some of the wind from hitting her and making her bend. It does very little though to keep the wind from running threw her branches and tearing away some of the fruit. You lost five fruit.

Animal Name fortrezard

There are fruit in the trees and it seams that the rock snakes use their size to get to the fruit that they like to eat when the can't find a corpse to scavenge. After seeing a small monkey like creature climb one of the rock snakes to get some fruit and then hide under the rock snake while it eats she figures that it has no poison and is a genital giant. She dose the same as the monkey and get some fruit but the monkey won't let her hide under the rock snake. Thankfully the birds don't like a fast moving target so they don't attack her as she runs home with the fruit.
While that is happening you try to hunt the elk. The bone armor is too tough for you to bite through but the underbelly and the front section of the neck has no armor. This info helps you take down one of the does that don't have any antlers to try to fend you off with. The heard that the elk you caught came from watched you from a distance. If you could understand them you would hear them call your catch weak and she was cause she couldn't keep up with the heard when they ran from you.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Once the storm passes I clean the area and take all things picked up back to the shelter to sort it into what may be used.

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

Animal Name fortrezard
Food Source:elk/fruit/rock snakes

i atempt to see if the elk will die if i hit them with fire sence i can breathe fire

i have my mate start atacking rock snakes

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

You clean up the area. Most of the mess consist of leaves and branches from other trees. The only other thing you find in the mess is some corpses of some animals who didn't have a, good enough, shelter to protect them.
Animal Name fortrezard

The fire you breath allows you to catch another elk. This one was healthy but had been kicked to the pack of the heard when the rest panicked at the sight of fire. You take the two elk home. The elk are not the only animal scared of you now cause the birds now won't even try to land on you.
Your mate tries to take down a rock snake and only manages after a long, dangerous fight. Thanks to this it is unlikely that she will be able to climb up one again. This is because they will more likely see it as an attack and try to kill her. She heads home with the corpse and tells you that the rock snakes should only bee food when there is nothing else. You both try the fruit but since you are carnivores it tease horrible and makes you sick unless you are using it as a digestive aid.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

I try to see if there is a way to cook the meat as to eat it.

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

Animal Name fortrezard

we use it as a digestion aid and eat more of it when we need to puke
i atempt to see if we can befriend the monkey-things

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

You could try to make fire with the sticks and leaves you found. The thing is that you don't know how to make fire and the only example you saw was a small fire that happened during the storm. If you don't manage to make fire then you will have to eat the meat raw.

Animal Name fortrezard
Symbiosisname the monkeys that climb the rock snakes to get to their food)

After some talking you make friends with the monkeys. They will give you some of the fruit they eat if you provide them a safe place to sleep.

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

Description: It's closest real life counterpart would probably be a dog. It's body is covered by thick, leathery skin, tough enough to withstand many dangers. It is usually found with either a dull green or brown color, or a pale silver. It has glowing red eyes, and all of it's senses are extremely acute. It is almost constantly filled with rage and adrenaline, and will many times attempt to kill most other living things, only helping it's own kind. It also has short, thick spikes going down its back, and it's legs are tipped with large claws, which can easily cut through most basic materials.

I follow my mate around the formation, taking note of anything unique or useful that could be found. After this, I will check what time of day it is approximately and the get to a high point on the formation to find where we are relative to our starting point.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

I look at the stones around me and see a subtle change between the color and texture. I use a smaller boulder to break some of each kind away. I look at the leaves and stick and I think looking up at my leaves and limbs. I then take the stuff to the corner and use smaller stones to make a sort of fireplace. It has a gap in the stones so it can be fueled, and the top is covered with a thin stone slab. If I am right the heat from fire will go through the stone rather slowly, but it will permeate. I have the leaves and sticks in the fire place and I strike the two different colored stones together till something happens.

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

Animal Name fortrezard
Symbiosis:humans 2

i let them sleep in the tunnel then go atack the elks leader useing fire (also when can me and my hate start haveing children)

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Animal Name fortrezard
Species survival:1 day
Food Source:bone elk(scattered through out the forest), fruit, rock snakes(very hard to beat)
Symbiosis:humans 2

OOC:Whenever you decide to do it with her or you mention something like a celebration or an attempt to keep warm cause during both events things can happen that lead to children.

IC:The two "humans" are lead to your home by your mate while you try to hunt down the leader of the bone elk. After a fight that went long into the night you take down the leader of the bone elk. The bone elk heard scatters and it will be hard to find them again. You now have three bone elk corpse and the corpse of a rock sneak. This should keep both you and the "humans" fed for a bit.

You can see that the formation is made of different types of rocks. You also see that there is a slight wall protecting the entrance of the cave. In the cave you can see vains of different rocks and gems that make the cave look pretty. After the tour you head to the top of the formation and find that if you walk in a circle you can see all of the savannah you live in and a small bit of the jungle that borders the wast part of the savannah.

Special features:a rock shelf
Built features:a fireplace
Food Source:Grentual trees, scavenged corpses
Resources:Flint(2 pieces)

You have found flint. After a few tries you get a fire to start and you cook the corpses. The meat tease good but who knows what you can do once you try to combine the different ingredients you have.

Showing 46-60 of 87