ForumsGame WalkthroughsTips for Hammy The Flying Squirrel - a very cool and cute game XD

2 6367
70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

Hammy The Flying Squirrel is indeed one of the best games which come from Tony- a game developer of AG

Imo, every games has its own repetition, and normally ppl will get bored bcoz of these repetitions, but Tony DID make a great gameplay style for this game, which the player gonna luv it and they can play them hours without feeling bored (just like me lah XD). Plus, the high score function helps this game bcome more addictive lah XD

And here, my strategy for this addicting game:

1. Imo, the most effective way to get high exp is using the combination of nuts score multiplier + magnet + bee.

2. The reason is stunts score multiplier only can be added when u land correctly- in other word, a bading landing wont multiple ur stunts score
And even when u land correctly, the score u can get is much lesser compared to the combination of nuts score multiplier + magnet + bee.
FYI, I once got ALL landing correctly but the highest i got for stunts that time is around 5k while the combination i mentioned above gave me around 15k lah XD
And the score u got by distance will come to u automatically when u use the combination of nuts score multiplier + magnet + bee lah XD

3. For the sake of the maximum effective of this combination, of course u ll need to maximize the Multiplier, Magnet and Bee 1st lah XD
After maximize these, go for the Power boost, Leaf strength, Jump power, Branch length, Branch height next, the order is up to u lah XD
and the rest- Bounce power, Friction, Spin power, Butterfly is used for stunts will be maximized last, coz as I said, Stunts ll never give u more pts then Nuts lah XD

4. And this thing is also very important: keep ur height at the medium, coz when u fly to the sky u cannot get any nuts lah +_+
----> the butterfly stat should be upgraded last bcoz of this reason

5. Any other discussion about the strategies for this game is welcomed XD

XD - TRIPLE 7 THE TACTICIAN - XD

• 2 Replies
70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

And I saw a guy named Hammy Robin at the credit of this game but dunno who is he?
If u know anything about him plz tell me lah XD

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

Lol i just noticed that I can make the stunt by BOTH right and left arrow key XD
No wonder y the stunts last time is soooo hard to make +_+
But the pts I got from stunts r still much lower than nuts lah XD

BTW, here is some more info about this Hammy Robin guy: "Dedicated to Hammy Robin 1996-1998 we still kind of remember thee...sorta" XD

And bcoz he was mentioned at the end of the credit when I won the game, I guess he is the idea about a Hammy in this game was inspired by Hammy Robin lah XD

One more thing: i just got around 72k score, which helped me reach Top 50 today lah XD

Showing 1-2 of 2