Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

tattoo

Posted Oct 29, '12 at 6:56pm

killersup10

killersup10

2,766 posts

Killersup was thinking of being a tattoo artist when he got a little bit older.He wanted to know what kind off tats AG's members had.Do any of you guys have any tattoos that you want at the moment? Any tattoo that had a hidden meaning to you? What cool tattoos do you have?

Posted Oct 29, '12 at 10:06pm

Zophia

Zophia

9,535 posts

I've been considering getting one for years (likely a creature stylized into a "tribal" design), but haven't had the spare funds to get it made well. Or a finalized design, for that matter.

But ya. Interesting career choice. I've heard tattoo artists don't get much time to actually design things themselves, though. All of the copying.

Posted Oct 29, '12 at 10:50pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

I never really considered getting one. Once it's there, it's there, and I don't want to do something I'll regret for years and years to come.

Posted Oct 29, '12 at 10:56pm

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

My biggest warning to those of you considering a tattoo is that you should be able to cover it up with a short sleeved shirt or shorts. If you are thinking about getting a job and the employer sees you have a tattoo they automatically start contemplating about what you might do. My dad currently has 3 all of which are on his upper torso and can be covered by a shirt. And if you are determined to get a tattoo then make sure that you trust the pearson who is giving it to you, seeing as patch of ink will stay with you untill you are rotting and your flesh falls off.

Posted Oct 30, '12 at 12:14am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,757 posts

I've been contemplating getting one...had a few thoughts on what I'd get: The Ouroboros symbol, Pang Tong's name in Chinese characters, Grandma's maiden name/previous "family name" (Her German name..I'm very much into my German heritage..), etc.

seeing as patch of ink will stay with you untill you are rotting and your flesh falls off.

Or until you get it removed

Posted Oct 30, '12 at 3:51pm

xeano321

xeano321

3,037 posts

Knight

I'm not really much of a tattoo person. I don't recommend getting one, since it will probably look like heck in 30-40 years.

Being a tattoo artist is a very interesting profession. If I could draw, I would probably consider it.

Posted Oct 30, '12 at 5:38pm

Armpit

Armpit

803 posts

I've never bothered getting one. There's simply no reason to. If I want something drawn on my skin, I'll have someone draw something on my skin with a pen of some kind. Odds are I'm not going to want it there anyway when it washes off.

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 8:32pm

yourawesomeness

yourawesomeness

118 posts

i'm a wimp. i probably wouldnt b able to stand the pain.
i also cant find any designs that speak to personally me either

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 9:52pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

6,544 posts

I don't have a tattoo, but If i were going to get one, i'd get a face like this ( ^J^ ) somewhere, and have it be small.

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 3:30am

Wingless

Wingless

10 posts

I have three, i'm contemplating on the fourth. All of them are on my right arm, I've designed them myself, each one has a symbolic meaning a rough visual interpretation. The Fourth and final fifth will complete the story of everything on my arm.

Reply to tattoo

You must be logged in to post a reply!