shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Name:Cleo Keket Nur
Alter ego:Storm Dragon
Race:Mutant
Ability:shadows and darkness manipulation, wolf form, wind manipulation
Weaknesses: None so far
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right now (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

You find him in his can in wolf form, "Cleo, so how did you like meeting Kaang?"

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 1:49am

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,602 posts

Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right now (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

"That was interesting and I think that I like Kaang but I don't plan to change my belief." I say as I think about last night. "By the way will you let me sleep with you until I learn how to change back to human. The den is a tight squeeze with me?" I ask kindly.

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 2:06am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

"My offer from last night still stands, so yes, you can stay here."

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 3:31am

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,602 posts

"Thanks now about training me. I plan to stay for the next three days so by then lets at least get to the point where I know how to change from one form to another." I say so that Odom knows my goals and how much time he has to help me achieve them.

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 6:32am

PwnajLeadah981

PwnajLeadah981

634 posts

Sorry Shadow, the Hunt's going to be stalled for awhile.
Name: Same as his Alter ego, till he remembers.
Alter ego: Sora Whiteblade
Race:genetically altered human
Ability: Aura manipulation
Bio: After sacrificing his life by suicide to clear the debris on a body of water inside a cave that caused infection because it was connected to the community, Sora got a second chance in life and was transported to this unknown land. But this time, he has amnesia. And his DNA was altered. That's all he remembers.
Looks: Brown Eyes, Slightly tan, Black untidy, but turns white when using his power; 5"10', and athletic build.
Hero/villain scale: Chaotic Good
Items: Blue Denim Jacket, Red Tank Top, White Scarf, Denim Pants, adiPower Howard 3 XDR Sneakers; Back strap with Scabbard, Yujin Sword; Wallet with $300. [currently equipped. Blue Denim Jacket, Red Tank Top, White Scarf, Denim Pants, adiPower Howard 3 XDR Sneakers, Back strap with Scabbard(Yujin Sword)]
I go back inside. "Wow. That. Was. Fast."

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 4:50pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

"Oh boy. this be the longest three days of our lives. Hope your ready for a crash course on shape-shifting."

---------------------------

Name: Same as his Alter ego, till he remembers.
Alter ego: Sora Whiteblade
Race:genetically altered human
Ability: Aura manipulation
Bio: After sacrificing his life by suicide to clear the debris on a body of water inside a cave that caused infection because it was connected to the community, Sora got a second chance in life and was transported to this unknown land. But this time, he has amnesia. And his DNA was altered. That's all he remembers.
Looks: Brown Eyes, Slightly tan, Black untidy, but turns white when using his power; 5"10', and athletic build.
Hero/villain scale: Chaotic Good
Items: Blue Denim Jacket, Red Tank Top, White Scarf, Denim Pants, adiPower Howard 3 XDR Sneakers; Back strap with Scabbard, Yujin Sword; Wallet with $300. [currently equipped. Blue Denim Jacket, Red Tank Top, White Scarf, Denim Pants, adiPower Howard 3 XDR Sneakers, Back strap with Scabbard(Yujin Sword)]

You reenter the bank, and it is a big mess, over 500 bills ranging from 1dollar to 500 dollars are scattered all over the floor. .

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 6:58pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

Name: Nick Stone
Alter ego: Shockwave
Race: Genetically altered human
Ability: Electrokinesis
Bio: Known as a troublemaker, he is constantly hanging out with his friend Ryan Smith who has Technopathy (Control of technology).
Looks: Green Eyes, Straight Black hair (turns spiky when he uses his power), Whitish Tan, Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans
Hero/ villain scale: Chaotic Good hero
Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

I open up Google Maps and get directions from my house to the New Town apartments and start walking there.

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 7:40pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Bio: Known as a troublemaker, he is constantly hanging out with his friend Ryan Smith who has Technopathy (Control of technology).
Looks: Green Eyes, Straight Black hair (turns spiky when he uses his power), Whitish Tan, Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans
Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

You arrive at the apartments.

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 10:08pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

I walk in and look around.

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 10:19pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

You start to look around but you don't see any door the Adam Kano's name on it.

Reply to Super Hero RPG (Reborn)

You must be logged in to post a reply!