ForumsForum GamesSuper Hero RPG (Reborn)

935 130445
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

"You wake up in a world you don't recognize after an accident and you start to see so of your favorite super heroes and villains from (Marval, D.C comics, ETC). A few days after the accident you get into your first fight, where you have a choice to make, go down the path of good and become a super hero, go down the path of evil and be a super villain or be undecided and be a 'for hire assassin'. It's your choice, and you choice will change life as you know it.

Races
This is the races you can choose from (Mavel, D.C, ETC)
Human: they have no abilities
Skrull (I think that is how you spell it): Humanoid aliens who can shape shift. They are enemy's to the Cree, and they serve the Hive mother
Cree: The Cree are super genetic humanoid aliens who have had a long standing feud with the Skrull. They serve the Surpemore (I think that is how you spell it)
Genetically altered human: there are two kind in this race, accidental and on purpose. They have a long range of powers, but they have only one power, (thought if you count The Invisible Woman, they can have two or more powers)
Mutants: Mutant are humans who have the X-gene, and they also a wide range of power as well, from super healing, to psychic abilities like mind reading to levitation. However, some mutant use weapons along with there power, like Gambit and his ability to make anything into an explosive.
Super Being: Super being are like Super Man, or Green Lantern, people born or give there power, but don't fall under Mutants or the genetically altered humans. Martians are also in this one as-well

Character sheet:
Name:
Alter ego(aka you super hero/villain name:
Ability( Fill this if you choose super being, mutant, Skrull, genetically altered human):
Bio (as the name says, it is where you put your story before the accident:
Looks (eye color (if you have eyes), skin tone(if you didn't choose Cree or Skrull), hair color(if you have hair), height, and body type( please delete):

After you make your character, this is what your sheet will look:

Name: Adam Kane
Alter Ego: Shadow Gun
Race: Mutant
Power: Can shape shift into a raven, a wolf and a knight. (the wolf and the raven have their own personality's) can summon a sword/shield or a bow/quiver with arrows.
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Items: bag, white shirt, blue jeans, white running shoes.

Rules: You may attack anyone in the game but it may take a long time to finish the battle so don't. You may chat with other players in this game. You can't help other player in battle, thought you can help the CPU's that I control. Only attack your enemy's never your allies (this rule only applies to heroes) I you fail to fallow these rules who may get kick/banned from this game. I will tell you if you have been banned.

• 935 Replies
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name:Nick Stone
Alter Ego: Shockwave
Race:Genetically altered human
Power: Electrokinesis
Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

He shrugs his shoulders, "We wont know till they get the power on."

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Cleo Keket Nur
Alter Ego: Storm Dragon
Power: shadows and darkness manipulation, wolf form, wind manipulation
Items: wallet with $150, bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers)

I expect most of the campers to be watching the wolves. I have what I need to take notes and pictures in my tent so, after making sure that whoever is watching the camp knows that I am here, I should be able to get back to work with ease.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

"we don't know that ether because you fell unconscious when the power went' out. God what is taking so long to get that power back on."

-----------------------

Items: wallet with $150, bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers)

You see someone coming, he see you and runs to you. "Cleo, I see you made it. Go grab your stuff and I"ll take you to the rest of the group."

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"Thanks." I say with a smile and go get my stuff.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers)

When reach you tent you grab binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, and a camera.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers)

I put the notepad and pencil in the bag. I also put a handheld pencil sharpener and a little tupperware container in the bag. The container is meant to hold the pencil shavings from when I sharpen it. I put the camera in my pocket and the binoculars around my neck. I then head out to find the person that was willing to lead me to where the rest of the camp was working.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

You walk to the man, "Okay, i see you ready, come this way," and he walk off to the bushes. You follow him, as you walk you get a twinge of anxiety, as if something is not right but you ignore it. It persist however, and it becomes more intense when you get to the wolfs. But you see nothing that would give you this feeling, so you continue to try to ignore it.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Just about you were going to say those word a voice come over the radio, "Um folks, we have a small problem, the back up generator won't start, the circuits are all fried, and we can't get power from the power company because the breakers are fried as well. We still don't know when we can fix it, but it's not going to be tonight." Doctor, "Great, just perfect, well Mr. Stone we should take you home." (Hint, you only go to the hospital, for treatment.)

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

I watch the man head back to camp before going about my work. I always liked studying by myself cause then no one could tell me that my method was wrong. Once the man is gone I get to where I am downwind of the wolf pack and then get as close as I can without scaring them. I then watch them and write down a few notes. I have each of the wolves named in my note book and can tell them apart just about as easily as they, wolves I am studying, can tell themselves apart from each other.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Well its just to tell you why you were there in the first place.

They drive you home, they drop you off in front of you apartment.

And no he does not know about his powers

-----------------------

One of the wolves look up from what it was doing, and looks in you direction, it seems that it doesn't see you, but it somehow knows your there, it barks and the other wolves stop what they are doing and look in you direction. You stay still, hoping it was a fluke, like they heard a bird or something, but they still look in your direction, and one of them moves way from the group, so you stop paying attention to it and focus on the others. You then hear what sounds like panting, you look up and see a wolf right next to you. However, it never makes a move at you. Instead it just stares at you, as if it trust you.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

I carefully put my hand out so it can sniff me. I also don't make any sudden movements as I wonder what gave me away.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

It tilts it's head and give you a look. Then the feeling of something not right, you start to wonder when you feel a pain in you stomach. It start a a light, barely noticeable pain, but it starts to grow more and more painful. You then start to feel other pains in other places, you back, you legs and you arms. The pain get so intense that you pass out. You wake up this something wet on you face and someone yelling are you alright. You open your eye to see the wolves around you, one opens it muzzle, and you hear it say something. "Are you alright?"

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Okay, I have been out here too long. I think knowing that wolves can't speak a language that humans can completely understand. I try to slowly get to my feat. "I think so." I say in answer to the question. I then take a look at myself wondering if I am having a similar experience as to what happened in Brother Bear. I do this cause I knew that the star in that movie could talk to animals while he was in the form of his totem and according to many internet quizzes my totem would be a wolf.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

You turn the T.V and the news comes on, "There is still no word of when the power in the down town district, reports say that it was a massive power failure centered around the General Steven Hospital."

-------------------------------------------------

Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right know (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera))

You look at your self and you see two black front paws, a black tail with a white tip at the end of it and two black rear paws but that is all you can see. "Good, but that transformation was a shock. By the way, names Kai, I'm the pack's Omega. If you don't know what an Omega is, I'm nether dominate nor submissive, I kind of lay out of pack order and I can chose weather or not to follow my Alpha's order. I also provide a calming affect to the rest of the pack."

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right know (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

"I understand your position." I say looking at Kai. "My name is Cleo. It is nice meeting you. Can you take me to a place where I can see my reflection?" I ask wanting to know what color my body is. I also memorize Kai's looks so I can put the info in my notebook later.

Showing 76-90 of 935