ForumsForum GamesNamed RPG

142 15449
VonHeisenbourg
VonHeisenbourg
377 posts
Peasant

Be Warned: This is mildly lengthy. Are you manly enough to read it all?

======================================================

I've decided to go ahead and be very original in the naming of my RPG by taking two letters off the "Unnamed RPGs" thread's name But alas that's beside the point. Let's get down to business, which is that I've obviously decided to go ahead and make a RPG. Now I'd bet you'd like to know what this RPG will be all about, right? Ah well since you insist I'll go ahead and explain this RPG to you my fellow AG gamers.

This RPG shall be about controlling a mythological creature (like a Sphinx) and creating this aforementioned creature and guiding it through a storyline and scenarios that I give you. The choice is yours as to what creature you would like to be. You know what? As a matter of fact it doesn't even have to be a mythological creature, you may be anything you please to be at all. You can be a human, a wolf, a dragon, a sea monster or even a horsefly (I don't recommend that last option because it sounds quite boring). I don't mind you guys choosing your own creatures as long as you aren't unrealistic or silly about it, for example don't say this: I'm a 10'000 foot tall T-Rex that shoots lasers out of my eyes and fire out of my bum as well as the fact that I have impenetrable skin, blah blah blah etc... Otherwise I'll just ignore what you said and move on to the next logical post

Here are a few other things you may also want to know, you can choose between these scenarios for your character to play in:

Realistic RPG (you need food to survive, and sleep to survive, it's also easier to die seeing as how your decisions will get you killed if you're silly or choose a poor option) or you can choose the game to be a little more unrealistic (you don't need to worry about food, water, and all that other bothersome junk to live (that doesn't mean you can go a decade without food), and it's harder to die, meaning the decisions you make are less likely to kill you etc...). So basically choose between easy mode or hard mode.

You may also choose between these type of worlds for your character to live in:

- War ravaged
- Medieval
- Mythological
- Prehistoric
- Fantasy

Or you may suggest one yourself, and if I approve you may live in it.

Now I suppose I should tell you guys you need a character sheet, so here are a few examples:

Difficulty: Realistic (Hard)
Scenario: A modern day society
Character type: Wolf
Character Description: Average height for wolf, magnificent blood red fur, keen eyes, muscular etc...
Name: Grrrht (English translation from wolf speech: Keen One)
Bio: Optional
Mythological Creatures: No
Perk: Fast
Body: Prime of my life

Here is another example:

Difficulty: Unrealistic (easy)
Scenario: Fantasy, Medieval type of country side (untamed country)
Character Type: Sea monster!
Name: Sentios Manios Lentia
Character Description: A 300 foot tall sea serpent with massive spikes jutting out of my neck, I am 20 feet wide and my tail is spiked like a club.
Bio: My name is Sentios Manios Lentia, I am used to living in the depths of the sea, fighting for my life with fierce creatures of the depth. I fear nothing and live to fight!
Mythological Creatures: Obviously since I am one!
Perk: Ability to blast sheets of ice out of my mouth (like a dragon does with fire!)
Body: Mediocre

Last Example:

Mode: Realistic
Scenario: Modern day Zombie Apocalypse
Character: Man
Name: Tony
Past Occupation: Firefighter
Height: 6 foot tall
Weight: 205 pounds
Misc Details: (hair colour, eye colour etc...)
Mythological Creatures: N/A for any choices with man as your character AND modern day as a scenario
Perk: Agile
Body: Fit

Important Notes For (you really should read this):

Descriptions: Include as much as you like into the description, but make it enough for me to be able to adequately tell how you look.
Bio: Helps me determine your storyline.
Scenario: This just determines the type of environment and creatures you'll be around. If you choose prehistoric, expect prehistoric animals to be in the gameplay (duh).
Mythological creatures: All I need is a yes or no. If you choose yes be warned that any and every manner of creature may be in your storyline (unless you request for specific types of creatures like Dragons not to be not to be).
Character: What animal are you going to be, a human, dinosaur, sea monster, goblin, ogre, orc, dragon etc...
Body: How healthy and athletic are you
Perk: Be reasonable, if you choose invincible I'll rechoose it for you.

Ah yes I almost forgot this, lastly, but not least is the example of the scenarios you will receive (I request that you post your character sheet in every comment by the way):

Example:

Past Occupation: Fireman
Height: 6 foot tall
Weight: 205 pounds
Misc Details: (hair colour, eye colour, and name, which is a must etc...)
Mythological Creatures: N/A for any choices with man AND modern day as a scenario
Body: Fit

"Tony! Hurry up, this building is coming down on top of us, we have maybe ten minutes!" Bellowed one of Tony's co-workers inside of the inferno of what was once called "Hyatt's Hotel" in downtown Detroit. "Yea, I know, just give me a moment," hollered Tony back to his co-worker kicking down the door in his path trying to get to the person on the other side of the door. For there had to be person on the other side, Tony could hear the murmuring of a man! As Tony rushed in he dived out of the way of falling masonry that was ablaze from the ceiling above him and was shocked to see a man lounge towards him. The man was missing half the fingers of his left hand, from a... bite?

Options:

1. Go towards the man and try to help him out of the building.
2. Say "insert phrase here"
3. Ask the man "are you alright!?"
4. Your choice

When choosing an option please copy paste that as well as your character sheet into your post. Thanks in advance

NOTE: You may gain perks after a while or evolve your characters. If you're a human you may grow taller, or run faster, or be stronger etc... After a while I'll evolve (upgrade) your character automatically or give it a perk after a few pages or a reasonable time-lapse.

NOTE: There are clans that you will encounter in this RPG, meaning that some creatures hunt and fight in packs (some don't though)

P.S. I may add rules and updates for this RPG, when I do so it'll be labeled as follows (and every post will be in every post I make):

Attention, Update!

Three people only right now, each player MUST choose a different character (different species) in their character sheet. It is first come first serve. If you would like to join a wait list please message my profile. If a player dies the next person in the wait list shall join the game, or if a player goes inactive for about 48 hours (two days) without warning the next player in a wait list shall be able to take over or make a new character.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*I apologize for any poor grammar are inarticulate sentences and phrasing.

• 142 Replies
VonHeisenbourg
VonHeisenbourg
377 posts
Peasant

Scenario: War-torn sci-fi home-planet (five superpowers)
Character: Male Feline huminoid (explained below)
Name: Shadowflare
Bio: Shadowflare's family has a long-line of military troops in all branches. However, a sniper round to his father's jaw, and his mother's fighter exploding due to a QAAM missile, marked him an orphan. Six long years followed before he could join the service
Height: 6'2
Weight: 150 pounds
Misc Details: Black pelt, blue eyes, blue military uniform
Mythological Creatures: No, this is more of a sci-fi.
Body: slim
Items: Regular clothing, steak knife

If I am unable to leave, I make one last dash forward and make a stab at his sword arm again. If I already got him there, then I stab at his other arm.

You run around the old Imairan and sprint as fast as you can across the street and towards the first apartment you see. The apartment is relatively small and only two stories tall, you can hear the convoys nearing you, but they're still out of sight for now, (you can tell they're moments away from your street though) so you dive inside the apartment. You don't see anyone inside the lobby either, supposedly they're hiding in their apartments you think. As you peer out the window you can now see the convoy clearly, it is apparently a Vanu convoy, their ensembles on their vehicles and their personnel's military uniforms clearly signify this. You can also see the paratroopers landing in the streets and rooftops nearby. You also hear the vague sounds of two more convoys coming from the east and north-east of the city

On a loudspeaker coming from the convoy you hear a loud Imairan man with a rich un-Vanian accent saying "Residents of Dwilya, (the city you're in right now) we your rightful masters have finally arrived in force to take what is rightfully ours, and segregate you for different tasks to serve us, your Vanian and Terranian rulers. Until such a time as this segregation can be commenced a curfew has been instated! Please return to your home now, any stragglers will be shot and tortured for high treason to your new masters! This is not going to be a benevolent take over, be warned." The mans voice dies away as he stops speaking.

As if to punctuate what the man has said you can see and hear the enemy soldiers open fire and gun down the dozens of spectators in the streets with Humvee turrets and machine guns. The sight sickens you. People are fleeing the streets You decide to...

You are in a two story apartment right now, there is an elevator in the lobby you're in, there is also a flight of steps going up and what looks like a door for the basement with the words "Employees Only, Restricted Access" written on it.

Name: Jeremie
Biography: A very well trained FBI agent with the force for the 5th year capturing escaped convicts on his spare time while he was spending most of his time trying to take down The Company. The Company is a very bad organization set out to help themselves and protect themselves from others. They can only be compromised by obtaining Scylla, 6 black chips extremely protected and encrypted to only be read at The Company's HQ. This was my main objective to solve but I have not finished this task yet. This was my life for the last 5 years, this is why I signed up for this job, to finish this work... Now knowing that I have failed, I must make things right.
Past Occupation: FBI Agent
Height: 6 foot 1 inch tall
Weight: 209 pounds
Misc Details: Jet black hair-medium length, blueish-green eyes, medium sized ears and nose, lightly tanned skin,
Mythological Creatures: N/A for any choices with man as your character AND modern day as a scenario
Perk: Expert pistol wielder
Body: Fit and a bit muscular
Items: Radio (broken), pistol (one clip of ammo), handcuffs, and wallet, and clothing

I would pull the man off of the medic and try to locate where the shots are coming from since this is occurring everywhere I cannot help them all while people are being shot.

@Jerr

I'll give you pity and mercy, but next time you choose an option where you throw a zombie off someone and then stop to "take in the sights" and look for some shooters, you will die. Although I said you did not know what zombies are yet, you can still use common sense. When a third of the population are acting erratic and attacking everyone they see and trying to kill everyone else one thing one simply does not do is approach one of these people, throw him off and then ignore the guy you just through off the medic and look for whoever is causing the shots! Do you not realize that guy is going to get right back up and attack you? He isn't going to be like "hmmm, I was just attacked, time to ignore the person who attacked me". He would get right back up and kill you while you were looking away and trying to find a few shooters in the midst of pandemonium!

So... I'm going to act like I didn't see that and request you choose another option :P

Scenario: war ravaged (modern day)
Name: Serte Jackson
Bio: Once a soldier in the NEU, Serte quitted the job and became an hitman. Five years later, he works for the main political forces in the conflict as their most succesfull agent.
Height: 6 and a half foot tall
Weight: 234 pounds
Misc Details: Pale skin, moderately long black hair (not enough to reach the shoulders) ,azure eyes, short black beard. Muscular.
Perk: Weapon training
Body: Perfect phisycal shape
Items: To be determined when your story begins.

I have one more question before I can start your storyline. Your bio says you now work for the main political power, since you quit the NEU, would that make you as part of the Russian Coalition? So what I'm asking is: who do you work for?

I have one request now. That is; seeing as how I forgot to make an age in the character sheet, I request you to tell me your characters age.

Lastly I have one comment, that is the perk your chose is a little to good. Meanwhile a hitman may have weapons proficiency in real life, but this is a RPG, so I think it would be perhaps a little bit to easy if you were a master of every type of weapon possible and had training in them all, so I chose a new perk for you. That is speaking in tongues, meaning you have fluency in many languages. In this type of world with so many different factions from so many different countries fighting it out, I think you'll find it useful. Obviously you will still know how to shoot and use most types of weapons, but that won't make you an expert with them all.

Is this agreeable with you?

===================================================

I'm just going to restate all the rules and such for you guys:

1.I have added two new things to your character sheets. That is your characters age and your items. I'll fill in the item section and you'll fill in the age section, please and thank you in advance

2.You can evolve your characters, this happens by doing certain things in the game. For example, if you pick-lock one to many doors you will have a pick locking perk (meaning you pick lock things a lot faster with little difficulty). When you evolve you will either gain a new perk or become fitter, or something similar.

3. This RPG is now full (assuming thegentleman still wants to play and no one suddenly goes inactive for two days.

I wish you all luck in your separate stories
Jerrbear65
Jerrbear65
173 posts
Nomad

Biography: A very well trained FBI agent with the force for the 5th year capturing escaped convicts on his spare time while he was spending most of his time trying to take down The Company. The Company is a very bad organization set out to help themselves and protect themselves from others. They can only be compromised by obtaining Scylla, 6 black chips extremely protected and encrypted to only be read at The Company's HQ. This was my main objective to solve but I have not finished this task yet. This was my life for the last 5 years, this is why I signed up for this job, to finish this work... Now knowing that I have failed, I must make things right.
Misc Details: Jet black hair-medium length, blueish-green eyes, medium sized ears and nose, lightly tanned skin,
Items: Radio (broken), pistol (one clip of ammo), handcuffs, and wallet, and clothing

Ignore the medic and run into a hotel to get away from the madness

The_Gentlemen
The_Gentlemen
177 posts
Peasant

Bio: Once a soldier in the NEU, Serte quitted the job and became an hitman. Five years later, he works for the main political forces in the conflict as their most succesfull agent.
Misc Details: Pale skin, moderately long black hair (not enough to reach the shoulders) ,azure eyes, short black beard. Muscular.
Perk: Weapon training
Body: Perfect phisycal shape
Items: To be determined when your story begins.

For "weapon training" I mean that my character knows how to shoot a gun, not that he's trained in evey type of weapon.

But I guess I should've explained it better. Okay. Different languages.

He works for the main political forces, not only one. Various. He's an hitman.
He gets paid, and then kills the one he was payed to kill. No matter who.

Jerrbear65
Jerrbear65
173 posts
Nomad

Gentlemen VonHeisenbourg only allows one perk as in 1 weapon for example like my character has Pistol Wielding/Shooting skill, sorry this is a picky RPG

VonHeisenbourg
VonHeisenbourg
377 posts
Peasant

Gentlemen VonHeisenbourg only allows one perk as in 1 weapon for example like my character has Pistol Wielding/Shooting skill, sorry this is a picky RPG

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqsttOkAhAoI3U6M_eY__83GrqKx9rRda0TJDqsVo3l1Z9UjZOUw

Did you not read his comment, he agreed to the different languages as a perk and explained what he meant, more exquisitively...

He copy pasted the character sheet from my comment, I had just forgotten to fix his perk... So please next time, don't comment to something without fully comprehending what the person has said. Thank you very much JerrBear
Jerrbear65
Jerrbear65
173 posts
Nomad

How rude, but acceptable, and really a Tactical Facepalm!! Dang

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

Bio: Shadowflare's family has a long-line of military troops in all branches. However, a sniper round to his father's jaw, and his mother's fighter exploding due to a QAAM missile, marked him an orphan. Six long years followed before he could join the service

Lol. Tactical facepalm. I wonder if it's just the same guy copied three times, or if an entire SWAT team litterally face-palmed at the exact same time.

Well, there's probably going to giant F'ing rats in the basement or a room unreasonably filled with electrical power-nodes (DA** YOU HEAVY RAIN!) but I go downstairs, maybe there's a back stair-way leading to a back-alley.

For future referance, Dictatorships do indeed kill civilians, but only when it goes against their beliefs or power. And the military officials (at least, Seargants through Colonels) in a Dictatorship are actual people, they have feelings. Now, the guy on the loudspeaker was, let's say, a brigade-general. They're typically in the dictator's pocket. This has been proven through-out history. I.E: The Whermacht during World War 2 were not entirely Nazi nor evil. Many of them are simply guys fighting for their country. You didn't type anything wrong, I just wanted to give you a heads-up, just in case.

VonHeisenbourg
VonHeisenbourg
377 posts
Peasant

For future referance, Dictatorships do indeed kill civilians, but only when it goes against their beliefs or power. And the military officials (at least, Seargants through Colonels) in a Dictatorship are actual people, they have feelings. Now, the guy on the loudspeaker was, let's say, a brigade-general. They're typically in the dictator's pocket. This has been proven through-out history. I.E: The Whermacht during World War 2 were not entirely Nazi nor evil. Many of them are simply guys fighting for their country. You didn't type anything wrong, I just wanted to give you a heads-up, just in case.

I like to see informed people talk on subjects that they are informed on, like you for example.

That is indeed true, but you're referencing it off of human history. Those shooters were Imairans and the man is an Imairan, I do not know their history and what this species does when they conquer another portion of their own species Plus this is a fictional story, so it doesn't exactly follow how humans would react in real life.

I do get your drift though.

@trooper

Well, there's probably going to giant F'ing rats in the basement or a room unreasonably filled with electrical power-nodes (DA** YOU HEAVY RAIN!) but I go downstairs, maybe there's a back stair-way leading to a back-alley.

You head over to the door and are relatively surprised to see that it is unlocked, you head downstairs and are again mildly surprised to see it is relatively clean and tidy. All there appears to be in this basement is a generator for the apartment, and some unopened boxes containing unknown items. This room is relatively empty in fact. You also notice a chubby woman in a blue janitor uniform hunching behind a few of the boxes looking scared and trying to remain unnoticed. You can also tell from her stance she is holding onto something (maybe a crossbar). The last thing of note you see is that there are steps leading up to a door. From the location of the door, it appears to lead to the alley behind the apartment. You don't think it'll be visible from the street. You decide to...

@gentleman

Perk: Speaking in tongues
Body: Perfect physical shape
Items: Dragunov sniper with about 9 rounds, a silenced 10mm handgun (3 clips) and a combat knife. You are also wearing inconspicuous civilian clothing, and binoculars, fake ID, + wallet

You are set up inside of a nine story apartment building. You're on the ninth floor and you are in an abandoned room. You have your .50 caliber sniper beside you on the floor ready for use. The window you're looking out of is facing west, outside your window is the cold city of Yekaterinburg. It is December 15, 2016 and it's -35 degrees calculus (not sure of the American translation into Fahrenheit, but this is pretty darn cold! Very cold if you're not properly dressed). You take out your binoculars and look at the hotel across the street from you. The curtains on the fifth floor of it are closed, but that doesn't matter because you have thermal vision sights on your sniper and binoculars and there will only be two people in the room. Both of whom are high value generals in the Russian coalition.. Your current employer is paying you handsomely for their demise. In any manner you wish to kill them in. This is going as scheduled you think. You smile wryly and stare through your very expensive and very advanced binoculars. You see no heat spots yet through them, but then again the meeting isn't for another hour. You...

A. Wait out the hour and check through the binoculars every few minutes. When the Generals show up, you wait for them to settle down and then shoot.
B. Your choice

P.S. You do have an exit plan, but that'll be described when you leave.

Your surroundings are as follows: Across the street is the Makrv Hotel. named after the owner Makrv. This end of town is fairly residential, with limited commercial use (a few restaurants mostly). About 3km to the north are the docks leading to the ocean and several warehouses.

One of the reasons this location was chosen for the meetings between the generals was that it is inconspicuous and would not be suspected. It was by no means easy for you to figure out the location of this meetings.

@Jerr

Ignore the medic and run into a hotel to get away from the madness.

As you start to leave the street one of the previously erratic acting people start to come towards you at a fast shambling jog (about the speed of a fast jog). He is coming towards you in a way that he'll intercept you before you reach the hotel. There doesn't seem to be anything inherently wrong with him. Just clear eyes. Literally clear, you see no pupils or irises in his eyes, just pure grey, like on a cloudy day (you wonder how it sees you). You decide to...

1. Your choice
2. Shoot the man
3. Flee the man and head into an alley or restaurant behind you (specify if you choose this option.

I made the choices and the paragraph shorter for you because this was really all I could think of for you
The_Gentlemen
The_Gentlemen
177 posts
Peasant

Items: Dragunov sniper with about 9 rounds, a silenced 10mm handgun (3 clips) and a combat knife. You are also wearing inconspicuous civilian clothing, and binoculars, fake ID, + wallet

A. Serte waits for the mans to show up.

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

*Shrugs* Just letting you know to keep the Terran and Vanu's behavior reasonable. (You know, for a dictatorship)

"Hey, don't get spooked. Get to your apartment as fast as you can. The enemy will leave you alone there." I press on up to the back-alley, checking outside to make sure it's clear.

Jerrbear65
Jerrbear65
173 posts
Nomad

I shoot the man in the chest then the center of the heart with my Colt 1911 handgun and continue jogging to the hotel.

VonHeisenbourg
VonHeisenbourg
377 posts
Peasant

@gentleman

Items: Civilian clothing

A. Serte waits for the mans to show up.

"Wha... Wh... What's going on," you stutter groggily. All you can remember before now is that you were waiting outside of the hotel Makrv for your targets to show up. While you were waiting, there was a sudden extreme headache that made your head feel as though your skull was splitting in half. Then there was darkness.

You curse to yourself as you come to the realization that someone must have sneaked up on you and knocked you out.

"Silence dog," you hear a guard bark out at you in Russian. As you gaze around, you notice you're in a moving vehicle. It looks like an armored truck, the type used to deliver large amounts of cash to banks. You also see two other prisoners, one on each side of you. There are five guards in the truck in front of you. Everyone is sitting on metal benches. You vaguely wonder why someone would place more guards than prisoners in a truck, then you attempt to touch your head which feels as though it's swollen and on fire, but you find out that your hands are manacled behind your back and your legs are shackled to your seat. The guards appear to have some sort of sub machine gun sitting on their laps and a pistol as their sidearms. They also have a radio and a baton. You by now also feel dizzy and nauseous. You decide to...

A. Continue asking "What's going on," or "where am I"
B. Wait silently in your chains, and get to where ever you're going.
C. Struggle against your chains.
D. Your choice

@trooper

*Shrugs* Just letting you know to keep the Terran and Vanu's behavior reasonable. (You know, for a dictatorship)

"Hey, don't get spooked. Get to your apartment as fast as you can. The enemy will leave you alone there." I press on up to the back-alley, checking outside to make sure it's clear.

As you climb the steps you open the cellar door by an inch and find yourself facing an empty ally. Across the alley from you is another building, whether it's another apartment or shop you can't tell, but it's also two stories, you look up and down the alley and see no one. Up the alley (north) is a typical alley, a few dumpsters, and a lot of dirt and garbage on the ground. However at the end of this alley you notice a street, you don't see anyone on it though. The below picture some what resembles this alley, except there are more doorways, about 5 on each side of the alley. Behind you is much of the same thing, except it leads south. Somewhere in the distance you can hear sirens (firefighters or medics perhaps?).

What do you do?

The difference between your alley and this one is that right now it is the middle of the day for you.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOOp1otm1pXRSi2GbyCkz-3HhE_SGasqrHKfhzJYowndfuxHtX

@Jerr

I'll accept you using a colt.

Items: Radio (broken), Colt 1911 (one clip of ammo), handcuffs, and wallet, and clothing

I shoot the man in the chest then the center of the heart with my Colt 1911 handgun and continue jogging to the hotel.

As you shoot the man twice consecutively (once in the chest and once in the heart) all he does is fly backwards from the force of the shots and gets right back up! "What the hell!" You say shocked. "You should be dead," you yell at this thing. Meanwhile your shots have caught the attention of a further half a dozen of these... things. The only bonus of your shots was the fact that with this thing flying backwards it has given you the time to get to the hotel without it intercepting you. You decide to...

Surrounding: In the hotel (a nine story building) you see mayhem. You can see people attacking and mauling other people. It even looks like... No it can't be you think... People don't eat people. Yet it's unmistakable, you can see these berserk freaks taking chunks out of ordinary men, woman and even children. You see five of the staff feasting on a man! Each member of the staff are each holding a part of the struggling man down. Two woman are grabbing hold of an arm and a leg and gnawing on it. The other three staff are holding down the guys other legs, arms and head. Although he seems relatively fit he is no match for five adults... The screams of the doomed are horrific. The cries of the doomed are blood curdling. In this hotel none of it's visitors or staffs have noticed you yet, they're to busy fighting it out and fleeing from those things. You see a mini buffet off to your left as well as a small hotel restaurant. Beside the hotel restaurant is long wide hallway. Dead ahead of you is the hotels sign in counter, on each side of it is a hallway going straight. To your right is another passageway leading only to, two elevators, however there are many doors in all the hallways. You can not see any flights of stairs right now, they're probably in the hallways and passageways though. For whatever reason all the hallways except the ones leading to the left and the elevators are empty of all people and things.

Options
1. Head to the elevators and go to floor...
2. Head down the left hall ways and seek the stairwell and then go up the steps.
3. Head to the center most of the passageways (left or right) and... (specify what you want to do in the hallway, hide in an empty room? Find the stairwell?
4. Your choice
Jerrbear65
Jerrbear65
173 posts
Nomad

Items: Radio (broken), Colt 1911 (one clip of ammo), handcuffs, and wallet, and clothing

I will avoid all the people possible then head down the centermost left hallway and seek the stairwell and head up to the roof of the building. If the door has a lock on it I will smash it with the butt of my gun until it breaks and unlocks.

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

I'll head up the alley, moving from garbage bin to garbage bin, cover to cover. Once I reach the end of the alley, I cautiously look out both sides.

VonHeisenbourg
VonHeisenbourg
377 posts
Peasant

@Jerr

I will avoid all the people possible then head down the centermost left hallway and seek the stairwell and head up to the roof of the building. If the door has a lock on it I will smash it with the butt of my gun until it breaks and unlocks.

As you run down the hall the tie from your suit is billowing from the breeze you're causing by running. Your glance behind you and see a pack of 5-7 of these things rapidly chasing you, every now and again one of these things drops out of the pack to chase a different poor soul and another one of these things joins the chase to take the place of anyone leaving the group. You also notice that some of the people that were attacked have stopped being attacked and are lying down, very still. Which is odd to you, because the people lying still only have a few bites out of them. Surely not serious enough wounds to kill? Still plenty of flesh left to eat off their bones you think. Why stop eating their victims now you wonder ponderously? As you run down the hallway, you are now fervently looking for a stairwell. As you near the end of the hallway you see a sign saying "Emergency Exit", you have nearly 20 yards to go until you reach it. It is apparent that this hallway has no stairwell now. What do you do?

Outside of the exit you can vaguely see the Detroit River, roughly 100 yards from the hotel are some makeshift docks. Knowing your city as well as you do you know there are proper docks closer to Lake Michigan (which is somewhere North-East of your location).

Options:
1. Your choice
2. Enter one of the rooms beside you and then barricade it
3. Leave through the emergency exit

@trooper

I'll head up the alley, moving from garbage bin to garbage bin, cover to cover. Once I reach the end of the alley, I cautiously look out both sides.

As you head up the alley you use every bit of cover you can, you hide behind each dumpster and door you see, sprinting to each piece of cover, hiding for a moment and then continuing. When you reach the end of the alley you gain your breath back, then you cautiously peer to the right and you see a few paratroopers land. They unbuckle their parachutes as they land. You duck behind your garbage can again before the paratroopers can see you. From what you saw there was only one of them that landed on the roof opposite you and one who landed in the street. What do you do?

Important Note: The options I lay out are only guidelines and vague suggestions of what to do, I suggest you elaborate a little more on them then I have written. Or do as trooper is doing (making up his own choices entirely). If by page 8 you haven't asked me to stop giving you options, I shall stop. Remember this game will become progressively more difficult, thus you will have to use your own wits and thoughts to get out of sticky situations!
Showing 31-45 of 142