ForumsGamesLeague Of Legends

10 3012
KingLemon
KingLemon
600 posts
Nomad

I've looked through several pages, and I couldn't find a League of Legends thread.
Does anyone play? Thoughts on the current characters? Strategies? Builds? General Discussion?
I'm actually fairly new to the game myself, but I love it.

I almost always play Varus or Sona.

• 10 Replies
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

I haven't really played it, should I try it? Is it hard to get into?

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

I've had it downloaded for ages, now.
Think I played it once and it didn't really grasp me.

I might try it again, eventually.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I played a little bit of it last summer. It's not that bad. I believe I used Master Yi and Garren.

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

fun game. but if you get friends and want to play together. it takes ages befor a game starts. that waiting really annoyed me and after a month or 2 i quited. the fun was over. but great game otherwise.

KingLemon
KingLemon
600 posts
Nomad

Zonic, it really isn't hard to get into. I fell in love with it first time!!
It gets frustrating though when you actually start playing real matches...Grrr.
I'm only level 14 and all the level 30's just kick my *** because of how much more understanding of the game they have. Oh and the community sucks so much, like the kids hate losing and will rage so hard! It's just funny!!

Party, it only takes like 30 seconds to find a game even with 5 people! xD
Longest i've ever waited was like 1minute 20seconds with 4 people for dominion!

I'm excited for the next champ, Zed...OOPH!

PowerOfSauce
PowerOfSauce
502 posts
Shepherd

I play LoL ;D

My name is TrollAWhat
add me bruh

i play a lot of things, but mostly AD carry (ezreal, trist, graves, ashe) and AP mid (ahri, morgana, malzahar, cass, kass, etc)

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

Party, it only takes like 30 seconds to find a game even with 5 people! xD
Longest i've ever waited was like 1minute 20seconds with 4 people for dominion!

that is if you join random games. whit random players.
if you would play it whit friends and want to organize a match. it takes ages.
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Personally I think it's a great game. I never actually knew about MOBA games until someone showed me LoL. I think I already reached my 1 year mark of having created my account or I'm close to it.

At the moment though I do not play due to the fact that the computer that does run the game cannot be used, so I haven't played in quite a while. I did though just a few days back, get to check out new design for TT, cause I pretty much only play 3v3 unless I play ranked. Games are usually faster paced and end quicker, probably why I play 3v3 even though once in a blue moon I'll go into a 5v5 with a premade team.

I play pretty much anyone, especially when it comes to ranked play, I can pretty much play every position. I do though have strengths in support, AP mid and Jungle roles. My favorite characters I would say are Fizz, Lux and Mundo.

Smileface9
Smileface9
2 posts
Nomad

My brother plays it for 1 year and loves it, i don't get it so its stupid for me. He thinks it is the best online game evar.

Cristalfox
Cristalfox
142 posts
Blacksmith

League of Legends? If you ask me the best online game ever. I am lvl 30 play on eu n.
It is addicting but u can take a break from it easily. I think that you should play if you like MOBA, it is like DOTA

Showing 1-10 of 10