Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

New Forum Updates

Posted Nov 5, '12 at 3:40pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,851 posts

I noticed that an MMO forum was added. I also noticed that this forum was renamed Support Only, and that the AG3 forum was renamed Feedback and Suggestions. Why were these changes made?

Posted Nov 5, '12 at 3:43pm

zonic98

zonic98

485 posts

I noticed it too, but I wasn't sure is it appropriate to make a topic about it. Anyways, I think a MMO forum can be good.

Posted Nov 5, '12 at 3:48pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,588 posts

Why were these changes made?

I guess suggestions kinda went more with the AG3 forum (feedback and Suggestions).

MMO forum just make the flash games forum less clogged up in my opinion.

Posted Nov 5, '12 at 3:51pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,598 posts

Knight

MMO games are a rather unique genre, so I think it's a good idea to separate them from flash games. This would allow better feedback regarding any questions or concerns one may present.

As far as the AGv3 forum goes, it seems AG3 has begun its long awaited arrival, so a forum for the discussion of an upcoming event is not really necessary, seeing as how the upcoming event has arrived (not entirely, but it is underway.)

Posted Nov 5, '12 at 3:55pm

heyitsleo

heyitsleo

43 posts

These changes were made so that people that needed support can be helped much quicker by not having to comb through suggestions.

You are correct zonic98, this topic doesn't really belong here and will be moved to the new "Feedback and Suggestions" :)

Posted Nov 5, '12 at 4:04pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,851 posts

Update: The MMO forum was swapped with the Game Walkthroughs forum in the Gaming class.

Posted Nov 5, '12 at 4:05pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,260 posts

Knight

...........I sense a disturbance in the forum force......

I noticed that there is a new MMO Games forum and the AGv3 forum is gone! I noticed there was something wrong but I didn't notice until I wanted to see the AGv3 forum and to my surprise....... it was no longer there. o.O And a new forum was added! O.O Why change! NOOOOOO! I do not like change!

Anyways.... where is the threads about AGv3 going to be held now?

Posted Nov 5, '12 at 4:08pm

zonic98

zonic98

485 posts

AGv3 forum is gone!

Woah,didn't even notice that. I feel a disturbance in the force ;)

Posted Nov 5, '12 at 4:09pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,851 posts

Anyways.... where is the threads about AGv3 going to be held now?

The AG3 forum is now known as Feedback and Suggestions, and that is where the AG3 stickies are located.

Posted Nov 5, '12 at 4:10pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,851 posts

Update: Video Games and Flash Games swapped places in the Gaming class.

Reply to New Forum Updates

You must be logged in to post a reply!