ForumsWEPRObama, 2012-2016 President of the United States of America

255 72486
superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

Well he won.

274-203

Romney got more votes but Obama got more elecrol votes.

COMMENT!

• 255 Replies
Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

I Hope Obama makes this country better I dont know abut him pulling a FDR at the moment but America needs alot of change now

renegadeo
renegadeo
19 posts
Peasant

So glad I'm up here in Canada with my freezing temperatures instead that chaos that will happen to our friends down south.

My ten cents. I dislike Obama because he promised the pipeline from Alberta's oil sands to Texas and create thousands of jobs for both Americans and Canadians. But no he backs out like a Benedict Arnold. Though on the flip I know Romney changes his mind more than I can count.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I dislike Obama because he promised the pipeline from Alberta's oil sands to Texas and create thousands of jobs for both Americans and Canadians. But no he backs out like a Benedict Arnold. Though on the flip I know Romney changes his mind more than I can count.

There was an oil leak in June. Of course he had to shut the pipeline down.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

I dont know abut him pulling a FDR at the moment but America needs alot of change now

The difference is FDR had solid support in Congress as well as popularly. It's waaay too divided now.
samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

What's the diffrence between Mickey Mouse and Obama.One has big ears and knows nothing about running a country and the other is mickey mouse.
Obama is a lieng munipulative money hungry unpatriotic nimrod in a suit who doesnt listen to the people threw the constitution out the window and sums up to be the perfect American president who didnt help the economy because he only had four years yet we should give him our undivided support

JK12345
JK12345
5 posts
Farmer

Obama is a lieng munipulative money hungry unpatriotic nimrod in a suit who doesnt listen to the people threw the constitution out the window and sums up to be the perfect American president who didnt help the economy because he only had four years.

So hes still much better than Romney.
light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

@samiel lol, this is so funny. lieng? munipulative? what are those?

and also, to those people who think he was born in Kenya/Africa, think again. he was born in the Hawaiian islands.

and yes, jk, he is soooooo much better than Romney. Romney wanted the military to get fat, Obama wanted it mean and lean. and of course, Romney is better than Obama because he wanted the military to have all this new and useful technology that the military said SAID they don't need.

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

and samiel, the big ears was completely racist. just no.

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

and also, to those people who think he was born in Kenya/Africa, think again. he was born in the Hawaiian islands.

Even if he was, imo that law that you have to be born in the U.S.A is fairly stupid.

Romney wanted the military to get fat

Speaking of which, WHY do we even need a bigger military? As it stands our military is already one of the largest and best armed in the world...Do we REALLY need to be spending more money on butting into other country's affairs anyways?

That wasn't really racist...

perfect American president who didnt help the economy because he only had four years yet we should give him our undivided support

1) The president, while in charge, can't make magic happen. Even if he had the full support of the House and Senate, recovering the economy of an entire nation isn't going to happen in the blink of an eye.

2) There's wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more involved in a country's economy than just who is currently leading it. Yes, policies can play a large role, but there's many levels at which things interact.
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Obama is a lieng munipulative money hungry unpatriotic nimrod in a suit who doesnt listen to the people threw the constitution out the window and sums up to be the perfect American president who didnt help the economy because he only had four years yet we should give him our undivided support

Threw out the constitution? Re-read your dollar bill and tell me that follows the constitution. The constitution means little nowadays as people just don't care anymore. Also, you don't give anyone undivided support, in the constitution, it is said that the people's job is to question the government, but that doesn't mean that you don't have to respect the government.

Also, on a side note. Mitt Romney wanted to close the U.S. auto industry and ship it off elsewhere, Obama bailed it out and it's doing well, tell me how saving an entire industry isn't helping the economy.
zeus999
zeus999
31 posts
Shepherd

Really whats the discussion about. For one it doesn't really matter they both would have been bad as everyone's been saying (I wouldn't have voted even if I could have as I live abroad). And two the USA is so messed up that there's no saving it it will one way or another collapse.
P.S.
Big news channels are totally uninformative in certain aspects like what's really happening in the US

MalKeshar
MalKeshar
115 posts
Jester

I myself do NOT support Obama or his views... However, it is our patriotic duty, and our roles as citizens..., to at least show respect. We can bash, talk against, and dislike him, but we still must show respect. I do not in any way support his views of abortion or gun control however and I believe that he hasn't been a good president for our country.

ptcdcs
ptcdcs
14 posts
Nomad

that's not racist. plenty of white people have big ears
ptcdcs
ptcdcs
14 posts
Nomad

Also, on a side note. Mitt Romney wanted to close the U.S. auto industry and ship it off elsewhere, Obama bailed it out and it's doing well, tell me how saving an entire industry isn't helping the economy.

He bailed it out with our money. Honestly I'm fine with Japenese Cars. And he only needed to bail it out because of the F***ing unions
rafterman
rafterman
600 posts
Nomad

He bailed it out with our money.

Which was acquired before Obama was in power, by congress at the request of Bush.

because of the F***ing unions

How horrible it is that people have some bargaining power.
Showing 181-195 of 255