Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Obama, 2012-2016 President of the United States of America

Posted Nov 7, '12 at 4:10pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,910 posts

You never saw the video??? They showed it everywhere for weeks!

Oh well yeah about 47% of people are lazy and (as predicted) would vote for him no matter what because Obama promised to give them the most stuff.
And that doesn't mean that he thinks that the military is lazy, in fact Obama was the one who wanted to make it so that people in the military couldn't vote, what do you say to that?

Posted Nov 7, '12 at 4:15pm

greentrev106

greentrev106

170 posts

Obama better put the money where his mouth is and follow through on the things he has promised to do. If he doesn't do these things, you can very well kiss this great country good bye. Hopefully he can get this country into a better state than it's in now, but it is hard to believe because of the past four years.

One thing he certainly can not do is take away guns. i'm sure that there will be blood on the streets if he tried, people won't give up their firearms so willingly.

They blame taking away guns on crime prevention, but i'm pretty sure they want to take them away so they can do anything they want to us, the american people, and we cant do a dang thing about it. It is unconstitutional and wrong.

Plus, Mitt Romney is a financial genius. He kept Staples from going bankrupt, and even the Olympics when it came to Utah in 2002. He is not selfish, like Obama portrayed him to be. He knows charity. He shut down his entire company for four days and gathered employees to search for one of his co-worker's daughter after she went missing in Manhattan, and she was found drugged up in some mans basement. Good thing they found her in time.

I think Romney lost because he stood up for the big things he could have done for this country, and Obama won because he attacked Romney on the little things that he had done.

And Mitt Romney won the popular vote in the entire county, but due to the Electoral College, Obama got more electoral votes because he won certain states. I think that's ridiculous.

Posted Nov 7, '12 at 4:32pm

SSTG

SSTG

10,988 posts

Knight

And Mitt Romney won the popular vote in the entire county, but due to the Electoral College, Obama got more electoral votes because he won certain states. I think that's ridiculous.

No he did not, Obama won the popular vote by 2 million.

in fact Obama was the one who wanted to make it so that people in the military couldn't vote, what do you say to that?

Where did you hear this ridiculous idea? On Fox News? That figures.
Anyway I'm still celebrating so nothing you will say will spoil my fun.
And no Obama won't take your guns away so you can keep hiding behind them like cowards, just in case Martians invade the planet. xD

Posted Nov 7, '12 at 4:40pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,910 posts

Where did you hear this ridiculous idea? On Fox News? That figures.

do a google search, you'll find tons of results and stories. Who were you saying was looking down on the military again?
And once again, you avoided the rest of my post.

Posted Nov 7, '12 at 5:07pm

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,553 posts

One thing he certainly can not do is take away guns. i'm sure that there will be blood on the streets if he tried, people won't give up their firearms so willingly.

Why do people keep on thinking he was going to? Are you afraid of the (sorta) black man stealing your guns? Are you clinging to them so tightly that you just hallucinate these ideas? No president will ever 'take away guns'.

do a google search, you'll find tons of results and stories. Who were you saying was looking down on the military again?

Don't just believe anything you read. It's all spin and mud slinging.
http://factcheck.org/2012/08/obama-not- … ly-voting/

FactCheck is a neutral group that, well, checks 'facts'. When something is thrown out there, they go to work. Regardless of affiliation.

People need to learn to stop being sheep and following the herd, believing the first thing they are fed. Do your research (which in all actuality is look up research done by someone else).

Posted Nov 7, '12 at 5:09pm

SSTG

SSTG

10,988 posts

Knight

Anyway I think Obama needs to put pressure on those rich parasites. They need to pay their fair share of tax and there's nothing wrong about that.
Everybody needs to contribute!
Here's another example of rich parasites in Missouri who abuse the system and that's just a drop in the Ocean of fraud throughout the US.
http://www.kmov.com/video/yahoo-video/Sweetheart-Tax-loophole-for-St-Louis-County-Country-Clubs-176315491.html

Posted Nov 7, '12 at 5:19pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,910 posts

So calling people idiots is more offensive then calling people parrasites?

And better yet, yeah increase their tax a little but even better would be to cut off how much the lazy bums on welfare make, at least the rib work for heir money, they expect us to pay for whatever they feel like doing.

Posted Nov 7, '12 at 5:21pm

daleks

daleks

3,227 posts

Be honest guys, the government has no money. To be elected you have to say that you will lower tax and make new programs. This is just causing us to go deeper and deeper into debt, about 16 trillion and counting. The problem with Obama is that he spends lots of money on things, money we don't have. Romney might have done the same, I don't really know.

Anyway I think Obama needs to put pressure on those rich parasites. They need to pay their fair share of tax and there's nothing wrong about that.

The rich are paying more tax then anyone. How about we attack the 47% of people that did not pay tax last year.

Posted Nov 7, '12 at 5:26pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,910 posts

And looking at my IPod's stocks, all of the stocks list but two have gone down, and the two that didn't just stayed neutral. Does that say good things about Obama if everything is going down the day after he gets reelected?

The people on welfare, the people who are too lazy to get a job, the people mooching off of our money (the money we pay in tax) shouldn't be allowed to vote, because they are obviously going to vote for whoever is going to raise he taxes and give them more money. Another thing I wish would happen is a test to make sure people are smart enough to be trusted with electing a leader, to make sure they don't vote for someone just because they're black, or republican or some such thing.

Posted Nov 7, '12 at 5:29pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Some ramble I threw on Facebook.

If you don't like political statuses, go away.

So, we all know what happened last night. President Obama won the electoral vote while Governor Romney won the popular vote. This the 3rd time in history that this has happened, with the first being the 2000 election when President Bush won.

While I wish the election would have been different, there was very little change. Iowa is still composed of mostly democratic officials, while D.C. is mainly republican, with some democrats thrown in here and there. The president is still the same democratic man from Illinois, and the opposing candidate was still republican.

Just because we have a democratic president does not mean our guns will be taken away. On the other hand, it does not mean we will be guaranteed equality in any aspect. Just because we have a democratic president does not mean we will be guaranteed the right to legally smoke marijuana, which was legalized in 2 states last night. On the other hand, we won't have a failed country. The president does not in any way, shape, or form have such powers. He does not have the power of a monarch, and if he did, we'd all be hypocrites for voting for any such man, whether Romney or Obama.

Personally, if Obama continues to spend money on government regulated programs like education, entertainment, welfare, and such programs without having any way to pick up the slack, America will indeed fall behind, as the deficit will continue to grow more and more each day. He claims that he will tax the rich, but considering huge companies like Apple have moved to China, it won't be very easy. Romney was going to cut taxes on the rich to provide a better looking hands-off (I can't remember official name), so that large companies like Apple would come back to America. Right now, China, an enemy, is gaining money from big business like Apple and is becoming stronger. We, in turn, with no money, have to borrow from China just to stay afloat. Say, what would happen if China suddenly demanded their cash back? Well, we'd be in deep trouble, I can assure you that. China has friends, and so do we. There'd be a WWIII on our hands, and with the development of nuclear weapons a reality, it'd truly be the war to end all wars.

Claiming that Obama will guarantee equality is not a very good claim at all. Obama does not have any real power over such things. Recently, I've encountered individuals at my school, in life, and on Facebook who seem to think so. I don't care that much, but considering many people who have made similar claims will most likely read this, I felt it was necessary to put this in. Obama can use the method of Bully Pulpit and popularize legislature into consideration by congress, but he cannot, IN ANY WAY, give rights such as LGBT bonding nor illegal immigration-related freedoms, nor enforce stronger laws against discrimination in any previously stated topics or against foreigners, or the handicapped, or anyone else who could be discriminated against. He is the commander in chief, which means he ONLY has the power to recommend war against other countries, veto laws passed by congress (but can be overruled), and he is a political figure of representation for a leader. We are a democracy, not a monarchy, Obama can't change the world.

Of course that's just the basic aspect of our country today, and I will not bore you with any further details unless you'd like to debate me.

Anyway, bye. Oh, and I typed that entire thing myself. No need for copy and past messages, thank you.

Reply to Obama, 2012-2016 President of the United States of America

You must be logged in to post a reply!