ForumsWEPR[necro] Tensions with Iran

155 73972
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

The Department of Defense just disclosed that a US drone was fired upon over international waters last week (here). This is considered an act of war under international law. What happens next? Nothing? Tighter sanctions? War? Discuss.

• 155 Replies
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

The only diffrunce is that now the religios leaders try to get more and more &quoteity", even in places that were not mentioned in the quraan.

care to back it up?
you need to go with the time line, not fighting it. There will never be "the golden age" as all of these peoples so want.

We must not forget who we are.
I dont know about you punisher, but I dont want to live in this kind of world. I dont want people to decide for me what is moral and what s not. I can decide by myself. Do you?.

I don't need people to decide for me either, cuz god has decided.
You apearently want very much that every one will muslims, and very peity ones.

Did I say anything that made you beleive this?
Dont go to the night club. Why is it so bother you that they are existing?

actually their are no nightclubs in pakistan or saudi arabia.
What so bother you with night clubs? I mean with there existing?
And dont tell me what wrong with them, tell me why you want to close them.
Its like to demand to destroy all the Brewery.

I don't want all night clubs to be closed, I just don't want them in KSA or Pakistan.
as for why?
cuz my religion tells me they are haram and I consider them haram.
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

I don't know what it means

you never think that the decision made 1400 year ago might be outdated.
that we maybe have to reconsider the decisions made back then.

because something once was agreed and decided on. doesn't mean it is still correct after all those years. right?

1400 year ago people agreed that the world is flat. and as punishment people were send over the edge of the world.
but that doesn't mean the world is really flat or that the punishment of sending someone over the edge was the right decision to make.

what i really wanna ask, i guess.
do you never think by yourself. "is it right?"
or do you just instantly agree whit the decisions made 1400 year ago.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

what i really wanna ask, i guess.
do you never think by yourself. "is it right?"
or do you just instantly agree whit the decisions made 1400 year ago.

I think for what possible benefit i can get out of it or from what harm does it save me from and then I do it.
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

I think for what possible benefit i can get out of it or from what harm does it save me from and then I do it.

oke, i'll take that as a, no, i don't question a 1400 year old decision.

thx.
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

I dont tell you to leave your origins, faith or tradition. I jsut ask you to 'translate' the rules by yourself, as well by the anicent scholars, and teh modern ones. it said in teh bibel that "eye for eye, tooth for tooth", But we dont do it today arent we?

For exmple, a night club dont have to be a bad place. You dont have to drink, you dont have to sleep with everyone in the room.

All i say is - think for yourself too.

And as much as USA is not always right, they are the neceasery wrong. Take it or leave it. This is the truth. I wont do the batman thing, but this is what USA do. Liek brittian did in the past. Why did they get to war with Napoleon? What is there buisness?
They knew Napoleon will be bad for europe, and for themslelves. And without them, the entire europe will be roled by a single dictator. And as we learend from teh history, Its never a good thing. Even if napoleon was a 'good man', his son wouldnt neceasery be. Or his son. When junior think that he his a natural ruler, He became a monster.

Its very easy to judge USA, btu please - think what could happen if they didnt do so?

Does the peopels of afganistan will live under teh terror regiem of teh taliban? The Iraq peopels didnt liked saddam hussain very much eaither. They broke his statues when he was defeated. Did USA acted bad in this case too?

The peopels of vietnam Cried for the help of USA. How much there lived could be better if USA won this war?

EnigmaX
EnigmaX
101 posts
Nomad

vietnam was already communist befor the war

Monarchy, then French Colony, then split, then "Communist." But where are you getting your information, exactly?

dude we were a democracy befor the usa existed.
we and britian builded the usa from nothing.
whitout us. all americans would have been native americans doing the rain dance. and not the bounce of fools living there now.

From a historical standpoint, the Dutch played a very minor role in North America. After the Dune of York took New Amsterdam without firing a shot, the Dutch were effectively booted off the continent. Hell, the governor of New Amsterdam (Stugyven, I think. I'm sure my spelling is off.) was viewed with such hatred that the colonists welcomed the British as liberators. So really Britain, Spain, a d France shaped the future-US, not the Dutch.

And I like how you whine about my nationalism while exibiting it yourself.

As for the whole "Islam/Nightclub tangent", Islam in and of itself doesn't forbid it. Its when you have extremists with radical interpretations who mess things up. But as Punisher said, thats going off topic.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

As for the whole "Islam/Nightclub tangent", Islam in and of itself doesn't forbid it. Its when you have extremists with radical interpretations who mess things up. But as Punisher said, thats going off topic.

now you are an expert on Islam too?
music is haram

and free gathering of male female interaction is also haram.
and these are the two fore most things done in night clubs.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

tell me how pals startes it first?

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

After the Dune of York took New Amsterdam without firing a shot

ofcourse he didn't fire a shot. we sold it to them.

the Dutch were effectively booted off the continent

former local politicians yes. not the common man.

So really Britain, Spain, a d France shaped the future-US, not the Dutch.

we made the start, sold it, and then the others went on whit it.

if we didn't bought the land of the indians to begin whit. then history would have been very different.

And I like how you whine about my nationalism while exibiting it yourself.

i never said we are better then anyone els. (except on the field of water management and logistics but that is because we are the best)
and on a side note. i meand that other guy that hasn't made a reply in a week or so...... why am i still replying to this? =S

music is haram

and you never think, "did they really take the right decision when they said this"
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

and you never think, "did they really take the right decision when they said this"

and why should i?
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

and why should i?

not saying you should.

i'm just wondering if it never jumped to your mind by your own.
i just can't imagion that someone has never doubted the ideas of a ancient guy who made up these "laws"

i mean music? really? what is evil about music?
why does arab music exist if it was always forbidden?
what hellish things will happen if you put on some nice tune?
why is the &quotriest" (sorry can't remember how it was called) singing the text in the book and not just saying it?

never the question "why is it haram?"? =S
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

not saying you should.

i'm just wondering if it never jumped to your mind by your own.
i just can't imagion that someone has never doubted the ideas of a ancient guy who made up these "laws"

i mean music? really? what is evil about music?
why does arab music exist if it was always forbidden?
what hellish things will happen if you put on some nice tune?
why is the &quotriest" (sorry can't remember how it was called) singing the text in the book and not just saying it?

never the question "why is it haram?"? =S

they say it distracts you.
Talking of I remember that in olden times, music was not much widespread as today.
and only rich people used to organise musical parties.
Those parties were not like any parties.
It had music dance and drugs and usually if someone made a habit of this, he used to end up bankrupt or worse.
Also I listen to music.
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

and what they say is always right?
we don't need our own brain, what they say is right.

sure it can be distracting. but it can also be relaxing and making you concentrate better.

Talking of I remember that in olden times, music was not much widespread as today.
and only rich people used to organise musical parties

this is what i meant whit updating.
"because in the old times".... we dont live in the old times anymore right?
shouldn't we be revisiting the ideas made 1400 year ago and see if it still holds it's right.
i can imagion there is allot of baloney in it that would not be in there if we used our own mind to think except the one of the 1400 year old guy.

Also I listen to music.

doesn't that make you go to hell or something alike?
or do you just get 1 less virgin? =P

(for the record i'm not attacking you or your religion. i could argue this whit any religious person whit firm believe)
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

and what they say is always right?
we don't need our own brain, what they say is right.

What if what they say works for you?
this is what i meant whit updating.
"because in the old times".... we dont live in the old times anymore right?
shouldn't we be revisiting the ideas made 1400 year ago and see if it still holds it's right.
i can imagion there is allot of baloney in it that would not be in there if we used our own mind to think except the one of the 1400 year old guy.

Ever heard of strip clubs and mujra?
they still exist and they are same as they were 1400 years ago.
Can you point out any specific " baloney"?
Also I listen to music.

doesn't that make you go to hell or something alike?
or do you just get 1 less virgin? =P

(for the record i'm not attacking you or your religion. i could argue this whit any religious person whit firm believe)

Those virgins have a name, "hoor ul ain"
and no, i don't know if how many will i have .
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

What if what they say works for you?

that is fine.
but then i wonder in your case, why do you listen to music =S

Ever heard of strip clubs and mujra?

strip clubs are not music. but is prostitution.
you can easly outlaw strip clubs and keep the music.
sorry i can't see your point here.
(never heard of mujra)

Those virgins have a name, "hoor ul ain"
and no, i don't know if how many will i have .

the virgin part was a joke sorry. (all virgins are the same or have the same name? (sorry, joke question again )
the actual question was "wont you go to hell or something alike for that?"
Showing 76-90 of 155