Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Hot vs Cold

Posted Dec 25, '12 at 7:31am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,587 posts

Considering I like to wear shorts in the winter any day I like the cold a lot better than hot. In addition, from a running perspective racing in cold weather is about 100x better than in the heat.

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 7:54pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,486 posts

I like the cold better. Even though we don't get the snow. I'm just more of a cold weather guy. But hot weather would be nice for going to the beach.

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 4:05pm

winmaster1

winmaster1

637 posts

Cold. Hot is . . . too sweaty.

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 9:14pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

We have summers where the average temperature is 95°F, and winters where the average temperature is 0°F.

I suppose I'm accustomed to both extremes, but I feel good when I get hot.

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 9:24pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

but I feel good when I get hot.

And we all know how hot you get.

:D

I don't really mind either, as I tend to have some resistance to both - I'm wearing shorts as of this moment, and granted, I put on pants when I go outside, but I've been complaining if it gets above 70 in the house. 65 is a pretty comfortable temperature for me during the winter. I do like the heat a bit better though, since I'd rather undress and be naked than put on a coat and have my hands and face still go numb. ... Just so long as it's not incredibly humid.

Posted Jan 5, '13 at 10:05pm

xxBoogeymaNxx

xxBoogeymaNxx

85 posts

Definitely hot for me because I can't really do much outside when it's cold and snowy. (My job is ruined [Landscaper] during the winter until about March :(

Posted Jan 12, '13 at 4:53pm

Cristinatron

Cristinatron

140 posts

I have lived in both cold and hot places and I find it more difficult living in a cold place- it's so hard to keep warm! But then again when I am living somewhere hot I hate it because it's so hard to get cool. Sometimes you can't win =-(

Posted Jan 13, '13 at 11:31am

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,327 posts

Im more comfortable in the cold. I can barely do anything when its hot out.

Reply to Hot vs Cold

You must be logged in to post a reply!