Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Working Title - It's a Salvidious Game

Posted Feb 16, '13 at 10:28pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,408 posts

Don't worry daleks. I can probably create a mean shovel picture for you! Now if Sal could just change the story a little, we would be all set.

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 5:17pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

What is this? I read the OP and everything but I just don't understand it.

I'm making a game. 'Nuff said.

Where be the game :P it been 4 months and the OP said 2 ROFL, anywho all games need pie my suggestion is pie and without pie the game will fail~~~~~

What? It says,

We have 9 months to get the game's blueprints done, but we'll have to balance school as well. Production will take a month, or maybe two.

That's 9 months, Hect.

O.o this is pre-production I guess...dunno hows the mechanics of the game going?

We're working on a beta for the first levels.

And I want to see daleks the shovel. Lemme see. I'll make it a Quest or something.

Posted Feb 17, '13 at 5:21pm

daleks

daleks

3,235 posts

And I want to see daleks the shovel. Lemme see. I'll make it a Quest or something.

Strike Purdue off your list. I will kill you if I see you.

Posted Feb 20, '13 at 7:36am

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,408 posts

Yes! I have won the battle of shovel! You all shall bow down to me and my girly sidekick!

Posted Feb 20, '13 at 9:45am

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,439 posts

Since this is 20 pages in, I suggest that you give a little recap as to what you have so far. I mean, you have at least a setting right now, right?

If you do, then I can make a full plot n' stuff for you. Won't take me longer than an afternoon or so.

Posted Feb 20, '13 at 4:44pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

@Thoad
I'd be happy to recap when I get home to my desktop. I already have a plot, a setting, the characters, the dialogue, and everything related finished. A lot of the stuff that's been happening with the game has been happening off of AG.

Posted Feb 20, '13 at 4:46pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,423 posts

Are you just making one game? Or once this one is done you'll make a whole bunch of others?

Posted Mar 3, '13 at 10:09am

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,791 posts

I have one question Sal, the date of publishing the game would be June 2013 right?

Posted Mar 4, '13 at 12:05am

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

419 posts

February 2nd Sal says:

Probably mid-July. We don't have an exact date, mainly because everything was planned out way back in November.

Posted Nov 7, '13 at 3:14am

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,290 posts

I remember this! But from the looks of things, the game still has not yet been released.

Would it be too much to ask for an update? =)

Reply to Working Title - It's a Salvidious Game

You must be logged in to post a reply!