Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Cloud Column

Posted Nov 21, '12 at 6:33am

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

2,915 posts

And ther was suppose to be a cease fire.....

i heard israel didnt accept the terms of a truce.

Posted Nov 21, '12 at 6:40am

danielo

danielo

1,395 posts

oh yea sorry i was unupdated...

Thwy are still talking about it, so i hope we adn them will get to an understanding today.

I hope this cease fire will start soon...

Posted Nov 21, '12 at 4:23pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,859 posts

They made a truce

Posted Nov 21, '12 at 8:16pm

navysealmike

navysealmike

7 posts

They came to an agreement. It's a good thing, too. :)

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 12:04am

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

2,915 posts

truce is a nice word. then again, "12 rockets shot at israel since the begining of truce" isnt a really nice way to the define it

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 10:30am

danielo

danielo

1,395 posts

Indeed. Now its time to see if Hamas can keep his word.

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 1:11pm

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

2,915 posts

Indeed. Now its time to see if Hamas can keep his word.

they already broke it 20 minutes after it started if im not wrong. what i said wasnt rethorical it actually happened

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 2:06pm

DSM

DSM

799 posts

they already broke it 20 minutes after it started if im not wrong. what i said wasnt rethorical it actually happened

You need to calm down. They are not machines with stop and start button. They most likely wasn't aware of the truce, since it happened only 20 min ago. The rockets are stopped now from what I know.

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 6:33am

danielo

danielo

1,395 posts

Last time i checked, In world war 1 they knew on the minute that the cease fire was decleared. and now days with all the media and technoligy, I belive they did knew. Damm, its not like in 9:00 we say "truce!". It was decleared some hours befor.

Dont act like they are small retard kids. They know how to handle themselve, they know what they are dealing with and what they do. The squads who shot after the truce knew that they shot after the truce.

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 7:43am

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

4,985 posts

Last time i checked, In world war 1 they knew on the minute that the cease fire was decleared

That's because the armistice was signed 6 hours in advance of its effect.
And even then, some didn't get the message:

"The last casualty of the war was a German, Lieutenant Thomas, who, after 11 am, was walking towards the line to inform Americans who had not yet been informed of the Armistice that they would be vacating the buildings behind them." -wiki

Reply to Cloud Column

You must be logged in to post a reply!