ForumsSupport ForumLogin Glitch

41 6521
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

When I went to a game, I was able to view comments, but the top bar shows me as logged out. Even when I try to log in through the bar or login page, the bar still shows me as not logged in. Here's a screenshot with the login page (which I tried before creating the screenshot):

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee400/Patrick2011b/LoginError.jpg

Why would the bar be glitched but I'm still able to post (if this thread shows up) and comment?

• 41 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,779 posts
Chamberlain

I just had this same problem, I was using google chrome and now I have to use another browser (using firefox) and all is fine now.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I noticed that too, but it went away after a few minutes. It's just a minor glitch.

Remember when the cache wouldn't update? You could log in and go to other pages but it would still say you're logged out. Probably related.

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

Apparently I'm logged in right now, but the header of the website doesn't represent this.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

The cache isn't updating again. We have to do hard refreshes... What a pain.

I'll tell Ferret.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Testing this out...right now I am apparently logged out as well. Put in my correct username and password a few times now

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,779 posts
Chamberlain

Apparently I'm logged in right now, but the header of the website doesn't represent this.

Oh, so we're logged in it just won't show it. Tricksy glitches.
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

yeah that happened with me too what is up???

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

I'm logged in on every page.
I still have to hard refresh, though.

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

it is because AG 3 is coming out now

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

it is because AG 3 is coming out now

What makes you think AG3 is coming out now?
boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

We're aware of it.. it's a caching thing. if you refresh your cache (ctrl-r, shift-r, or however your browser supports it) it should go away.

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

Why every bug in this site is removed only by pressing F5?

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

Phew! Thaboss noticed this and thought something went wrong with his password or something. He thought he couldn't log in. He's glad he checked the forums before sending an email to the staff!

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

What makes you think AG3 is coming out now?

Strop Told me

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,390 posts
Blacksmith

The same thing happened to me. I kept hitting the login button. It'd reload and just show up the same as if I wasn't logged in. But when I reloaded the page by hitting refresh, it showed me as logged in.

Showing 1-15 of 41