ForumsThe TavernEver felt like life was just kicking you in the nuts?

22 6491
Tossavainen
Tossavainen
402 posts
Peasant

Ever felt like life was just kicking you in the nuts?
-Because I sure have.. Especially the past couple of days.

(You don't have to necessarily have nuts to participate in this topic, fyi..)

So it all started when I was brought to the attention of the fact that the bills could no longer be payed. After 8 years of living in the same place without ever thinking about it, I'm probably going to lose the house. So there's that. Now after finally getting my mind off of the money problems again.. I realized I've been getting really bad grades from my studies recently. That's never good, better work harder, I thought. But moved on.. Now, I live pretty far from where I go to study.. So I took several buses to get back to the home I barely still own. Of course, as I often do, I slept on the bus on the way back. When I woke up, I noticed that I'm way past the stop I was supposed to get off on. After a long time, I finally got myself back home. I was exhausted. I put my hands in my pockets to take out my iPod before I take off my jacket. That's when the final blow to the nuts was received. My fairly pricy iPod had fallen out of my jacket pocket and was most likely laying on one of the seats of the several buses I had taken to get home, if It hadn't already been stolen.

Now I realize some people have it way worse than I do, this isn't something that I can't get over.. But it certainly feels like life is simply kicking me, in my privates, if you will. just thought I could let off some steam by way of writing to anonymous Armor Gamers.. Now if you have any similar experiences, I would be happy to read them if I still have a computer.. Thanks.

Also, sorry for any grammar mistakes and such, I'm pretty tired at the time of making this.. As you might understand.

• 22 Replies
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

It might be a bad Tip, but after a realy bad area in my life, I find it that if you jsut let it go, SAy "whatever", things went to shape. I know, maybe i push these problmes to the future, But they dont chain me to teh place of sadness. For some of them i even got solutions, and for some of them i found out they were not problmes. That After looking at it from a disteance of a year or two, I see how sily they were.

And because someone had to - Cheer up mate And...

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

well black i do about 150 pushups every other day now but about life kicking you in the nuts i got to a architectual construction school and evryweek i got to sit infront of my professors and take thier i dont like this and that talks it makes me dont want to learn anything how much they like complaining but hopefully in the end it counts for something

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

sorry i still have too, here is another song.

And please ignore all the "happy chrismas" crap in the background.

remmember, you are still lucky then many other peopels.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

I think my life isn't too crappy, but my moms life is very bad (please don't call me mamas boy). So when she met my dad... you know, everything was fine and they trusted each other n' stuff. My dad was in the "black list" (black list is like when you have borrowed something and you haven't gave it back, then you are not allowed to borrow anything else, that's pretty much the black list). And he asked my mother to borrow about 40000$ from the bank (yes, forty thousand bucks), my dad said that they will be able to pay back for it. Then, after a few years the bad stuff started, my mom and dad broke up. My dad went to Norway and my mom stayed here with me. And now my dad is getting like 5000$ a month, but my mom is getting way less. Like 400$ a month. And she needs to pay like 60000$ now. Which is kinda impossible. And my dad doesn't want to help even though he was the one with the idea. And its also that its not just my dads or moms or my fault, but its also the banks fault because they didn't even think about a limit how much to borrow and since my mom was one of (note: one of) the people who borrowed (im almost certain that there are people who borrowed even more) money from the bank, they just put all the blame on my mother. Now we almost dont even have enough money to eat any dinner. And sooner or later i will have to say goodbye to you guys because we will lose the laptop and ipad too. So yeah. Thats also affecting me because as i already said, we almost dont have money for any dinner. And well my school life kinda sucks too because im being harrased all the time and its impossible to ignore it. And AG is the only place where i feel safe and forget about all the sh**tyness in my life.

-Jeff

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup's left nut was actually replaced this past summer. Its now titanium....go ahead life, just try it...

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

If life hits you in the nuts then hit life back, harder.

Katnip28
Katnip28
24 posts
Nomad

i am not a guy so u can see where this is wrong. but if life kicks me, i will punch it in the face and say screw u then kick life where it doesnt wanna be kicked. take that life!

Showing 16-22 of 22