ForumsGamesRunescape

1038 168666
Game_Over
Game_Over
39 posts
Nomad

Well you see I use to love this game. I would play at least 4 hours a day every day. I had two accounts one lvl 96 who got hacked than permad, and a lvl 85 who got hacked....So I was wondering, is starting all over really worth it?

• 1,038 Replies
CheesyFreak
CheesyFreak
45 posts
Nomad

in the end, if u continue now and get addicted to it... next thing u know you will be a 40 year old nerd living in his moms basement addicted to caffeine so he can 'k' 24/7 and spend who knows how much on membership. im sure that there are a bunch of people on runescape who live this life. its in your best interest to avoid becoming one... no offense to anyone who is actually like this lol

dragonknight22
dragonknight22
5 posts
Nomad

lol yeah

scientifico
scientifico
68 posts
Nomad

i agree but i still love runescape. I'll probably give it up sometime soon though

pomoco
pomoco
11 posts
Peasant

runescape is rubish

armorgames12
armorgames12
65 posts
Nomad

runescape is so dumb because of the graphics and takes forever and is just borring.

Megika
Megika
9 posts
Nomad

I used to like runescape... when I was about 8. Then I discovered the glory of WC3 on the 'Net. When I first played it online I was amazed to find that I was more mature than most of the people on there...

But anyways. Runescape sucks. Jagex should burn in hell. Period.

jackice
jackice
53 posts
Nomad

runscape sucks mechquest is better

XstreamKingX
XstreamKingX
9 posts
Nomad

once u get to level 30 or 50 its gets boring as heak its dum as heak its dum i say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MaliciousMike
MaliciousMike
5 posts
Nomad

if u like it go head. Before last monday i always played but now im lvl 62 and now i think its time to get a better RPGMMO.

badora
badora
46 posts
Regent

lol...im lvl 87 in runescape

OMG_im_on_fire
OMG_im_on_fire
269 posts
Nomad

well it SUCKS

Michae4
Michae4
97 posts
Nomad

No runescape sucks!

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

Well, I have never played Runescape, but I don't think that it's all that bad because my friends talk about it and they say it's pretty good, but then again, I have nevered played it, so I don't really know.

thegrim23
thegrim23
172 posts
Nomad

runescape pwns mechquest,adventure quest,dragon fable and any other game by battleon

alpha324
alpha324
2 posts
Nomad

runescape is a horrible game. i got to 101 and realised. i've wasted my life :|

Showing 166-180 of 1038